ROGUE ONE CHANGES

More like Rogaine amirite

Fucking kek

Those pictures are taken at different times of day you niggerjew

I honestly don't get the point of this movie, it's not apart of the new trilogy, the prequels and it takes place somewhere during the original trilogy but isn't apart of it...just what the fuck is it?

also why do we even need it? we already got the damn reboot trilogy this is just out of place and kind of weird if you ask me. I literally thought it was a fake trailer at first or a trailer for a straight to DVD Netflix mini series.

An easy $800 mil for Disney

jesus so they reshot ALL of his scenes?

but it's just going to end up like Suicide Squad with all the re shots of the film to make it look more fun.

Movie characters....can cut their hair dumbass

you are right movies should never be made unless society collectively agrees they are necessary

The image on the right is somewhat comfier 2bh. I'm okay with this so long as they don't push it too far.

it just feels out of place since the reboot trilogy is out now and this doesn't tie in with the prequels and it claims to take place in the original trilogy but isn't apart of it. it just looks like a fan made trailer/movie.

>also why do we even need it?

this, i abhor all forms of media, subsist on the food i need and shelter in poor weather.

i honestly thought this was a fake fan made trailer when i first saw it, i didn't think it was actually legit.

Rogue Aine

please tell me i'm not the only one...

>Another shitty leftist strong female protag one
Will we ever see a Star Wars movie more in line with the alt-right? I know Disney are Jews but the right wing are a big demographic, just look at Trump's popularity. None of them saw TFA or will see this because of the race cuck feminist leftism so that's a lot of money you're leaving on the table. Doesn't even need to be a main episode, just spin off like this.

Rogaineā„¢!

What Will YOU Become?

Cavill?

It's literally the Halo: Reach of STAR WARS.

Bane ?

It's called "a stand alone story!"

So....it's like a 12oclock shadow but for black men that only effects their hair?
What are you smoking amigo?

So absolute unrivalled kino then?

It's called a spin off/side story. People will go see it because it's star wars which means more money for Disney.

So you're saying we need a movie about Space Trump?

At least the Reach novel had a massive space battle. I'm tired of seeing starfighters in atmosphere.

But Reach was actually good.
>Inb4 Reach sucked
Fuck you i liked it.

What's In YOUR Follicle?

Rogue one looks great. Actually excited to see it.

Reminder that Rogue One will make 1.5B unless you make the decision to not go out and see it.

This

Say what you what about Disney, but they make fucking good movies. I guarantee that every SW movie will be at the very least decent

No, there will not be a movie in line with the alt-right.

People want a good vs. evil movie with spaceships and laser swords.

Nobody wants to see Skywalker explaining to his young apprentice that racial impurity weakened the Jedi order.
Nobody wants to hear Leigh blame the Bothans and their galaxy-spanning shadow government for the rise of the First Order and the decline of traditional human values.
Nobody wants to root for a protaganist who blames the Sith/Empire for taxing the little guy and over-regulating the salvage industry to the point where she can't afford to start her own business.
Nobody wants to hear the ex-Stormtrooper calmly explain to his rebel friends that he's fighting for humanity, no one else, and all the aliens should fuck off and stop stealing good human jobs.

>People want a good vs. evil movie
I know real life morality is often pretty grey, but the white people of the west vs the blacks, gays and muslims is as close to a traditional good vs evil story that exists in the real world.

He would have looked pretty decent if he just went skinhead instead