Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2M5bah2oBDA
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkDCLOzNsA
youtu.be/XHDvCo_665c?t=53
youtube.com/watch?v=wM-1-a15BiI
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQ0rDcZAtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck this limp-wristed faggot.

What? Can you really see Dennis Reynolds as the hero in a Disney movie?

>tfw because of Chris Pratt, Charlie Day will be the biggest star to come out of Always Sunny instead of Dennis

At least he got to fuck Christina Hendricks in her prime though.

Gunn actually denied speaking to Glenn about the role.

Yes. He would tone it down a bit obviously but I can totally see it, just think of the "who?" scene.

Really? I read an article where he said that Glenn was the most likely person besides Pratt. Would he really have short listed him like that if he never met him?

Fuck Glenn, who should Charlie Day play in the MCU?

Yeah, cause this guy's not a meme actor at all.

Literally anyone would be better than Meme Pratt.

Maybe Glenn was approached or in talks, but I don't think he was in the top 3 like most people think he was.

On Nerdist, Christ asked Gunn about Glenn getting the role and he said he never talked to him.

Doctor Octopus

Yea he's a good actor, you're used to him being an asshole on sunny but thats just a testament to how good of an actor he can be

movie would have been shit regardless

footloose and dance off scene? fucking gaaaay

I like him. But he's for sure not gonna go anywhere after sunny, he is Dennis Reynolds

Charlie Day as Puck

Now he can be Carnage in Spider-man 2!

He doesn't have to, him rob and charlie produce other shows on FX.

There's more money on the backend producing.

He would've been a Five-Starlord.

Pratt is based, you're a nigger.

He was pretty good in Fargo too.

I like him, and I think he would have done well in the role. However because of Always Sunny I know I would have lost it at the end when he grabs the stone and we see those close ups of him yelling.

He is Dennis Reynolds in real life, minus the criminal stuff. Pratt is a likable, all American, small town high school jock. Howerton is from a well off family, and a theater fag. Pratt fits seems like a better fit for a fun, dumb comic book movie.Howerton fits better with indie, serious roles. Everything in its right place.

18:30

What roles would you guys like to see him play? I think he is a great actor.

Thanks, this is awesome

He's the only Always Sunny actor to have actually been theatrically trained. He deserves to star in some capeshit.

He deserves his fate because he's a scared bitch, he chosed Sunny over movies because sunny is a predictable stable income while the movie industry is anything but. Because of him clinging to stability he missed the opportunity to make millions.

Same thing with Jensen Ackles passing on the Avengers.

Hey, Devito did some work and even landed a job in the show Taxi after sunny

I can understand why you would think that

I'd rather have him as Shocker or Bullseye if we're talking Marvel.

yeah, it is awesome. i deleted the entire post, because after watching it again, i was kind of wrong about howerton. it's not that he's from a wealthy family. he just has that sense of superiority about him...which is exaclty like the character he plays on sunny. i'll repost it, so others can watch it, if interested.

i don't like bad mouthing people, and i felt like i did that in the original post.

>Glenn will never be the Joker
>We're stuck with Leto's shit for the next decade

Man we're really living in the worst timeline

>>>/reddit/

>mfw he pops up in Fargo S1

Please, then he would just be known as Memelord, to you fucks, just like Pratt. Pull your head out of your ass.

I'm not underage, so I don't really put any stock in memes.

>We're in the middle of space, she's not going to say no... because of the implication

In the worst subplot of all time.

Actually them bribing him wasn't the worst, the store subplot itself was just shit,

Chris Pratt's careers mimics what I envisioned for Jensen Ackles if he were more ambitious. He treats Supernatural like a regular 9-5 job and will keep working on the show until it gets canceled.

i mean, you could have said the same for aaron paul when breaking bad ended, he basically owned the role of jesse
but now he's at least moderately successful in his own right

inb4 >XBOX

the best superhero

I'M A FIVE STAR LORD

st-stop, he's a g-good actor

Underrated

He would make a great Riddler or Hugo Strange actually.

Now if some talented user could snoop this so he's all purple and glowy and shit it'd be perfect.

Dennis is the best character on Sunny, Charlie is for plebs although I still love him as well

>go check imdb to see what he's up to anyways
>born in japan

that's practically a setup for an always sunny episode

Remember That 80s Show?

Devito was a very established actor long before Sunny.

He should replace Iron Man when the manlet steps down

"The Gang Goes Oriental"

no, it's something that everyone tried to forget

it's basically the beta version of Big Bang Theory

Peter Parker.

I dont think Star Lord should even be a comedy actor. In his comics he's a pretty serious guy.

But it has my 90/00sfu

But you guys didn't start hating Chris Pratt until AFTER GotG, solely because of that role. And you contrarian fucks liked GotG right after it came out, and didn't start hating it and calling it a meme movie until after it's popularity exploded.

thank God. i like him as dennis.

I like Chris Pratt as Star Lord.

Sure, the dance off bit is stupid, even for a film like this, but he was generally pretty affable.

I would not be upset by this.

he would be the best joker, better than ledger. he already plays a psycopath, he would only have to tone it up from there
examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkDCLOzNsA

dee tells dennis he already peaked
youtu.be/XHDvCo_665c?t=53

Goddamn.

fuck, reference in second link stars at 00:53

Thats because comic Star Lord was a fucking veteran of a major cosmic war with the blood of millions on his hands desperately trying to keep the universe from shitting itself AGAIN while the major superheroes just sat around playing with their dicks.

Theres a lot of road to go before we get the Star Lord that stared down Thanos.

Net worth:

>Rob McElhenney $40 mil
>Kaitlin Olson 16 mil
>Charlie Day 14 mil

>Glenn Howerton
>5.4 mil

Where did it all go wrong?

Was watching clips of the 'Sketch Show' and realised that the bird and the snail are in the US version.

Rob's directing a Minecraft Movie and is the creator of IASIP.

Kailin Olsen is his wife, I guess, and has been in a few Movies/TV Shows.

Charlie Day has done at least one movie.

He makes bank though, has an extremely loyal fanbase, and has a pretty stable job in a very unpredictable business. He will be able to make six figures a year just doing shitty SPN meetups and conventions for the rest of his life if need be.

How does Dee have more than Charlie? He's beein in movies.
Is Rob a jew? He has more than the rest combined.

youtube.com/watch?v=wM-1-a15BiI Just appreciate this gem.

He is the creator of the show.

Dee has also been in some movies, just not ones the average autist on Sup Forums would know, I guess.

Mostly bit parts.

Pratt is based. But he shouldn't have been Star-Lord. Should have chosen someone who could do badass hero better. Quill isn't a goofy character. Much better fit for Pratt would be Guy Gardner.

Mac woulda been a perfect Starlord

>cheated out of our Golden God

poor dennis is the only one without his own wikipedia article

Thanks for this.

implying mcu will ever pander to adults.

he looks like someone melted Seth Green in the oven

How do you guys see Dennis?

I always thought he was more or less the main character of the gang, but I guess that's actually supposed to be Mac

After Supernatural he will transition to Syfy movies

I definitely see him as the leader, I have a hard time seeing Mac in that way especially during the fat episodes where he's being berated constantly

Pretty comfy career desu

Jensen Ackles was never even considered, he came out and said this.

He would make more sense as Booster Gold.

IT'S FETISH SHIT

The Supernatural people said they would find a way to accommodate him if he had gotten Batman or another superhero.

This would be sweet

No. He would.

Supernatural wouldn't have made it through season 1 without him. Maybe he's just being a good guy and carrying the rest of his coworkers through season 1209378102938

I think Dennis is the best character and I see him as de facto gang leader.

He would have made Guardians more enjoyable for me and Starlord would be less generic main charactery.

I think I could see him as Richard Ryder, especially since the Nova Corps will be, at best, newly established as super-cops instead of just space-cops.

Though now that I'm thinking about it, Richard's character was partially dumped into Starlord so it's like, what would be the point? Iron Man could be a good fit for him though.

>Ryder
Hi Bendis.

He doesn't have the face for a starring role in a Disney/Marvel film.

Thats fucking epic, I wish the mcu hadd that intensity

nice reference

This is hilarious, man Its always sunny should be more popular!

I want him to be Norman Osborne desu

If they don't diversify him, Cranston should be Osborn.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MQ0rDcZAtw