Internet all over Lynch's dick, basically bending over to suck his dick

>Internet all over Lynch's dick, basically bending over to suck his dick
>Showtime in desperate need of a hit
>90s nostalgia about to hit hard now that 80s nostalgia is running out of steam
>They don't even have to make it make sense and people will praise it

Is there any way Season 3 isn't the most overhyped thing ever on its release?

only if they actually manage to free tibet

Am I the only one who thinks, that Twin Peaks, well Lynch is overrated in general?

If you knew anything about Twin Peaks you would know that David Lynch will do whatever he wants with season 3 even if it ends up pissing off the fans. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me got tons of shit when it came out because the tone was so different from the TV show.

My only wish is that it won't be like FWWM

I'm just glad that Lynch is doing something

I am actually hoping that Lynch confuses the fuck out of the fans just for the hell of it.

Can you imagine an entire red room episode not making sense?

The normie audience who see it will get so frustrated.

>Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me got tons of shit when it came out
Is there an actual source on how the fans viewed it when it first released?

I heard that fans actually booed in the cinema. I can't find any proof for this though

BadalaMan is in
Thats good enough for me

COOOFFFEEEE

These are great, more Lynch memes?

Renée?

I enjoyed TP but it is a bit overrated. I think his films are majorly overrated. Have only been able to sit through 1. They're just boring. In interviews the guy himself seems pretty likeable, though.

I never liked it or got why people liked it. It was as boring as fuck.

No way are they boring. I recently watched Blue Velvet and I have to say that this is definitely some of his best work.

Overrated means nothing you fucking faggot. Unless you can critique the actual art itself you should shut the fuck up.

Will we ever learn what happened to Chris Isaak?

He totally did NOT rape his own underage daughter and then write a television series about it. She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had his "best friend" murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that I should kill myself! There's a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either.

I laughed out loud. Sup Forums has broken my mind for good.

>fans

It was at Cannes where it got booed. Most professional critics in America trashed it too, but Europeans enjoyed it a little more, and it started to get a better rep as the years went on.