WWYD thread, teen edition. Goal is to be as fucked up and kinky as possible. Starting it off with this fine 18 yo...

WWYD thread, teen edition. Goal is to be as fucked up and kinky as possible. Starting it off with this fine 18 yo, Emily.

And replies get replies obviously

Would love to have her tiny tits in my mouth as she rides my cock and then blow all over that pretty face

Her face is super cute, is like to ram my cock down her throat making her gag and choke on it, it would be funny to see her struggle for air

Nice bot thread.

Uh, it's not a bot thread bub

Okay, this is gonna sound really fucking bad, but I really want to have sex with her in the missionary position.

What the fuck is wrong with you

I would lock her up and collect her piss in bags. Then I would use that piss as I would water in my home, for showering, washing dishes, laundry, etc. eventually people would start to wonder why I smelled like piss all the time and that's when I would punish her for making me so stinky. For punishment I would boil a week's worth of my own cum and make her drink it hot. It would burn her throats as she begged me to stop. Eventually she would thank me for being a good master to her and I would bake her shit into a pie and we would eat it together as we binge watched her favorite show: The Golden Girls.

I wanna play incest roleplay with her. Make her call me daddy and tell her how much of a better fuck she is compared to her mother as a slam her from behind and grab her by the throat.

Nice bot thread.

bend her over this wall and fill her ass to the brim.
using her pigtails as handle and fuck her face and cover it with cum.
get a blowjob from the braidsmaid after the wedding and cum in her mouth and over her lips. she share it with the braid.
fuckk the last rest out of her brain and cover her body with cum.
fuck her with her legs on my shoulder in the ass and pinch her clit and nipples. cum ball deep.
deep ass fuck. then sloppy wild skullfuck. cleaning her face and my dick with her hair.

Why are these cuck threads so popular?

Tied her up, jump on top of her and fucking ruin her, make her cry

WWYD

because you opinion is shit

Seen this post in other breads. I think IT'S the bot.

pull her pants down. rip her panties off and eat her out atleast 3 finger up her pussy and 3 in her ass. don't stop before 5 orgasm. fuck her pussy to another one and cum with just the tip in. pull her pants back up and send her back to her friends.

I'll distract white dress with a cookie while I go around, lift her up and fuck her hard in the ass. Flip her around and push that cookie down her throat with my dick until I cum.

Wwyd?

she ride my cock while i fuck her ass with a dildo and we make out till we cum together

She's chubby and hot, it's weird

I fuck her face until she is covered in drool spit and cum send her out on the street with it still on her face

she looks kinda bitchy. would try to fix that with a hard doggy style ass fuck but cum over her face.

Wwyd?

Wwyd?

What else?

lift her skirt and fuck her from behind. plug her ass up and send her to her girls night.

spoon fuck her with lots of neck kissing, nibbling and making out while i massage her tits and pinch her clit.

College freshman

Handjob obviusly

Wwyd? Especially to girl on left

What do you even mean by "what would you do?"
As in what would I do if she was at all interested in me?
Which is a very doubtful scenario which I cannot even imagine to happen.

What would I do?
I would probably not change anything in my nonexistent daily routine because I would not have to.
There is no way a woman would ever engage with me for longer than 5 minutes.
I have the habit of driving people away because that is the only thing I realy enjoy.

So what would I do.
Assuming I would be approached and I am in a good mood I would probably mimic her behavior so as to make her feel comfortable.
That already ensures there will be minimal amount of resistence from her and am thus free to direct this situation into whatever direction I wish.
I would probably gently tell her that I have no time for her at the moment, which obviously means I have no time for this shit at any given moment of my undoubtly unfortunate existence on this stale planet of misdirected intentions.

If I would get paid to be "as fucked up and kinky as possible" I would probably proceed to make friends with her, mapping out every aspect of her life and then proceed to slowly trap her in a psychosis induced by radical changes suddenly appearing in her life.
I don't know. I enjoy destroying lifes in subtle ways. There is nothing more satisfying than watching a previously proclaimed good swimmer drown in simple and flat water.
It reminds me that none of us is ever without an element of misfortune.

I'd rip her dress down the middle, exposing her smooth body. I'd smack her up a few times, force her to her knees, and shove my cock down her throat. From there I'd throatfuck until I came, and I'd leave her on the floor, dazed and confused, as right would try to help her clean up.

wwyd?

I really think you need to go outside, take a nice walk in nature, and have a soda or something

eat them both out right on the bench while they make out. get a sandwich blowjob. cover both faces and eat them out some more while they lick each other clean. damn fucking sexy legs.

wwyd

i want to fuck her thighs, bending them way back over her head before moving onto her pussy. i would get ream her hard slamming all my weight into her. i'd then flip her around and start pounding away from behind while pulling her hair back before pulling out and cumming all over her face

I go outside alot.
I am having a soda right now.
Your thinking won't help you forever.

fuck her hard. pushing her knees on her tits and cum over her milky tummy

wwyd

lets hear it fellas

nothing 100 black guys haven't already done

Rip her top off and expose those tits. Lube up my cock by fuckimy her throat before bending her over and cumming in her asshole

What else?

wwyd

let her sit on my dick while i lick and nibble her tits. then doggy on the chair. but finish missonary on the green. ball deep in her pussy and don't break kiss or eye contact.

sick bastard

WWYD?

nice get, heres a pic of her ass for you

cum on her picture please

How about her?

wwyd?

take a board and fuck her on the water. while she hugs me and we make out

tit fuck in that dress and make her cleavage a mess short before the party

drag her by the hair into those wood and force my dick down her throat, cum in her eyes so she cant find her way back, strip her as she stumbles along

Some more pics of her

would fuck right from behind while left eat her pussy with one leg on her shoulder. after one filling we change. keep their panties for the rest of the night.

skull fuck both. one pound in change for both. the one who i cum down her throat gets a pussy filling too and the other has to slurp it up.

nice ass. perfect for a ass fuck and some spanking till i fill her up.

sit on the pool edge and leglock her head deep on my cock

Wwyd with these? Pick the ones you like

cut a hole into the pants. fuck and fill her pussy. let her finish her yoga before i fuck her throat and cum over her face.

Push her head down on my cock and cum down her throat

A nice view of her hips

Any of her tits?

Wwyd?

thats whay ive got

wwyd?

OP here, anyone want more pics of Emily?

I would fucking force her to bend over the couch before I move her bikini to the side and fuck her pussy raw until I cum inside of her, at which point I would simply cover her up again and force her to wear that bikini for the rest of the day

eat them all out. the sweetest pussy get a hard fuck from behind. while the other suck and finger her clit and tits. finish on their faces.

Nudes?

Thread needs more nudes

Yes

face fuck her several times and always cum into her hair.

To the one on the left, she would be tied up completely naked in the shower of the football teams locker room, then after practice, the entire team would have their way with her.

Wwyd to Hannah

lift her legs up and push her against the window. push a dildo up her ass and fuck her pussy from behind. cum balls deep.

tit fuck on the left under her top and make a mess under that shirt.

anyone a fan?

keep going

how would you treat these two?

Ruin her

lift her up and fuck her ass from behind while her friend eat her out.

fuck her from behind. one left on the table and she redo this pic.

lock in the basement and impregnate daily