So I was catfished right for 10 months (I know op is a retard! Op kill yourself...

So I was catfished right for 10 months (I know op is a retard! Op kill yourself, op drink bleach and everything else y'all will say) by a woman online who I ended up having feelings for.

Anyways I posted about this before I knew she was one but as of Sunday I know without a shadow of a doubt she's s catfish after finding her Facebook through looking her number up.

She says she feels ashamed and everything for doing it. Hell who needs catfish the TV show when you can do everything yourself.

She has this crazy story of some woman from another website knew me from that website and I supposedly ignored her messages so she decided to have her friend catfish me and sent her photos to use.

I said alright if what you're saying is true give me her contact info to prove everything is now true.

She said after I found out the Amanda the woman who supposedly put her up to it got pissed and started calling her stupid and belittling her so she blocked her and deleted all her info.

I find that hard to believe, right now I just want to find out if the woman in the pics actually was in on it or someone was just using her pics without her permission.

I believe she just using this woman's pictures without her permission honestly.

I have around 50 photos of this woman but reverse image search comes up with nothing.

So b/ have you ever seen this woman's pictures online anywhere before?

If anyone is interested in helping me find out who the woman in these pictures is I have Kik or we could email.

bump

Bump

Here's another.

It's most likely a guy cat fishing you

Well you're definitely right, reverse search comes up short, and there's no meaningful exif data. I believe Sup Forums auto strips that shit now, you can always check your pre-imageboard version of the images for meaningful exif data. Location and time alone could tell you a lot. Like if the person said they were taking one for you, and the time on the photo is dated 2013, you catch my drift?

Or if she, he, it, tells you they're from Cali, and the image renders a geo tag in Miami.

This guy is likely to be right.

Can you tell us more of the story? I might have missed your original thread.

I don't care that I've been catfished anymore just wondering who the woman in the pictures is. Since I have so many pics around 45 it makes me think the person knows this person in real life or something. Anyways since I've gotten so use to seeing that face while talking to that catfish I just have the urge to find out the person in the pics name.

I wouldn't mind knowing too, for science. But you gotta know man, people take an asinine amount of pictures of themselves these days, especially women. On that note, it's entirely likely that someone could have easily hundreds of unique images of this girl, without ever knowing her/ being friends with her.

Trust me, I know. :^)

OK bro it's a long story I'll try to summarize it.

Started talking to a woman on a website called similar world's. We talked for ten months for 7 months we talked everyday on WhatsApp we'd voice note and call each other. We talked about meeting after 6 months and video chatting she kept saying when it came time to video chat that she doesn't feel like it and that she never video chatted with anyone before not even family ex's or friends. So I got suspicious and it took me 3 months to get any good lead's. I searched her number on white Pages and found out her the catfishes real name. I confronted her and she denied it saying it was a family friends plan she was on. So I ran her number through another website and it came to a Facebook that I couldn't find before. I saw the same things that'si knew she was into and even seen the pics of her cat she sent me. I looked through her friends list and found the people she mentioned she worked with.

I contacted one of them and told her my story and said do you know the woman in these pics or the name look familiar? She said no. I told her well this woman I know works at your bank and lives in that town. I told her the catfishes last two addresses (We sent he other a gift once,no not her idea and no I never sent her money) and I told her this woman had her washer break shortly after moving to her new place. She said omg that P I can't believe she did this to you. Then I got on WhatsApp confronted her and she finally admitted she was a catfish.

Honestly bro I'm not to tech savvy so idk much about all that exit data and geo. I don't have a laptop all I have is a phone and a tablet.

Why does anyone think a girl like this needs tovfind a relationship online? I mean really a hot bitch like this just needs to walk outside and idiots will be falling.over her

I'm stupid man I let myself actually believe I could have a woman this attractive with a awesome personality too smh.

Another pic

thats why you ask to see them on cam, dumbass.

You can have a woman like that. You just need to go out and find one and.learn how to talk to women. I used to think the samething when i was younger before i got.married. i wound up fucking a binch of really hot girls. Just depends on how you act man

I know like I said I'm not to smart and by the time we got around to talking about video chatting I already had feelings for her and didn't want to keep pressuring the issue. It's alright known I'm dumb that's not the point now man.

youre never gonna find out who that is, just give up.

You're probably right man.

And really.the hot ones are usually just superficial spoiled rotten cunts. Go after say a 6-7/10 you will have a mich better life. They are usually much cooler fuck wsy more often and arent complete cunts

It's a guy right who has been stroking his dick at your fantasies with this girl :D

Probably won't but no harm in trying.

Just go to the appstore and search for "exif data", "exif tool", "exif viewer" or something, until you find something reasonable that lets you open an image, and check the exif data (metadata).

Alternatively, go to exif.regex.info, upload the source image there, fill out the gay captcha, and then submit that fucker and view the exif data that shows up. I have no idea if anything useful is in the images, but it's worth a shot.

Anyway, what you did is kinda retarded, like is saying, but I feel for you mang. Sometimes we just do stupid shit because we're humans and emotional creatures.

She's not that attractive to me user. Different people, different tastes. At a certain point, you could say that about any woman who isn't a literal ham planet.

Regarding OP: I don't know if it's your writing style, or the fact that I very recently woke up, but I feel like I'm missing something, and still feel confused.

Let me try to get this straight:

You spoke to this girl for a while.
The girls number suggested a DIFFERENT girl.
The facebook suggested a DIFFERENT girl but with all the details of the one you were talking to.
You asked the workers who know the different girl if they know the OP girl, and they didn't.

So you decided you were catfished. Although what's the downside, did you lose anything, did she do anything to destroy your life? Seems more like an asshole being a fuck bucket more than anything. I'd count your blessings it wasn't worse.

This, but like I said, she's not even that attractive.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

That's never a definitive truth, user.

Check'd and kek'd

This

the truth is, that im that girl.

No it's a 41 yr old lonely heavy woman I've seen her supposed real pics now.

Share those too. What a fucking fat cunt whore.

Personally.i dont think shes that hot either im a brunette guy myself but a lot of guys probably go after this exact kind of girl

I told you it's a long long story and I tried to summarize it the best I could.

Yeah I had to contact her co worker because she just wouldn't admit she was a catfish and I knew that would confirm it.

Sure you are.

Who even cares. Always meet fast or let her make a picture with a certain object of your choosing or a hand signal which isn't that common.

Check pic related.

this

I know I should of,oh well it's a learning experience.

Dig up her Facebook and look at friends. Maybe it's her own daughter, a neighbor or a friends daughter.

Bonus pic. How to catfish according to user.

Already did I went through all her friends didn't see anyone with any resemblance to the woman.

So let's see how ugly the catfish was

Looks like I know some people in here, because I know this chick personally. Maybe I know the chick that catfished you as well. Slores

Sorry for me being skeptical but you know especially after what happened I need to be even more. Can you prove any of what you say?

I like that you think you can find this girl you fell in love with. She's not the girl you fell in love with. The fat hambeast catfish is the one you fell in love with. This cute girl most likely has a bf and would never be interested in you.

I don't want the woman in the pic I just want to know who she is. I'd never have a shot with a woman this attractive I know. I'm just wondering if she knows her pics are being used without her permission.

OP is still crying and whining about actually what?

This girl probably gets boned by Big Black Cocks and gives zero fucks who jerks off to her pics.

Yes she knows that her pics are being used. She posts them on facebook and is kind of a slore. Please don't draw any attention to Sup Forums because some fat chick catfished you.

How does she know they're being used?

FB pic?

Just one question she's not from Texas is she?

My Kik is PanHead1989 if the person that says he might know both people wants to contact me if no oh well big deal.

FB link or ops a faggot!

She knows they are being used, because someone told her already. She is not from Texas. I will not include myself in this because I never talk to this chick. How did you get catfished this hard?

a faggot cuck.

Being a lonely shy man that finally though he found a woman that actually cared about him and him her. I'm a loser plain and simple man my life's going no where I've never had a girlfriend, never had sex hell I've never even been kissed.

Thanks for your help man. You know you get so use to looking at a persons pic while talking to a person and her face is engraved in my brain. I'm sorry I hope me posting her pics her doesn't hurt her because I don't intend on harming anyone just was curious of who she was.

Does she know a woman named Paige? That's the name of the catfish.

she is underage brah, just forget about it, you don't have a shot anyway unless you are underage too

I promise you B/ if I ever seriously kill myself I'll make sure to stream it somewhere for y'all.

I have I'm done man. But if she truly is she looks a lot older than she is.

I'm done op out :(

If only some of these pics had the Facebook file name. Could userid but I'm a moron and don't know wtf I'm talking about. Someone else could find her tho

I wouldn't believe anyone In this thread that is saying they know her. And this happens to everyone who's been on the internet long enough. You'll move on pretty quick user. Lesson learned amiright

I don't believe that guy because he can't prove what he says.

Yes lesson definitely learned. Just wish I wasn't such a loser and that I could actually talk to women in real life without being so nervous and coming off as goofy and weird.

Userid?

Eh not really my cup of tea

Got any nudes op?

If she posted the on Facebook reverse image search would of found them. Op you're a retard for letting it go on for so long.

How retarded can you be faggot.

No useful exif data that I saw.