My fetish is fat girls that think they're hot

My fetish is fat girls that think they're hot.

Get a better fetish

You'd love my girlfriend.

Wait so your fetish is that fat girls that think that they are hot? But isn't them "thinking they are hot" means that they aren't hot? But if you're attracted to that, doesn't that make them hot to you? Does that mean you fetish is a paradox?

she aint fat, faggot. who is that anyways.

That's pretty much all fat girls.

I too have a fatty fetish, but I've fucked a few and they're always disgusting. They fucking stink, they're sweaty, and after I fuck them the first thing I wanna do is run away from them as soon as possible

wow. leave Sup Forums for awhile, you forgot what the world is like.

So... feminists?

No, having a fetish for something doesn't arbitrarily make it subjectively hot. People have fetishes for all sorts of disgusting things, that doesn't automatically make any of it hot or sexy, it just makes them viable triggers for the fetish->reward synapse in the brain.

how is the girl from op's picture fat?

All fat girls think they are hot, not all of them are though.

What? She just said she likes fat girls that have high esteem for their personal appearance.

Well you are in luck because this heavy set girl is hot

maybe it's all the cellulite on her cottage cheese hips.

If someone describes something as being "hot" in a sexual context, it means they are aroused by it. Just because it's disgusting to someone else doesn't mean it isn't hot to another person.

No one person gets to decide what's hot. There's a universal definition for the word that is bigger than any one mind.

>Huge titties
>wide hips
>probably big round ass
>cute face
>NIN shirt
>not hot?

OP is a retarded faggot

>All fat girls think they are hot
kek. your disconnect from reality is alarming.

Feminists don't think they're hot. They try to change the rules to force society to think they're hot because even though they're fat/ugly, they want to force 10/10 Chad to fuck them anyway.

name?

Marley Mason

I had a fuck buddy that was over 300 pounds and I found a little tiny red g string in her laundry once.

I can only imagine how horrific she must have looked while wearing it.

I bet you try to imagine that every night when you're self-abusing.

That is pathetic. I hope your standards have increased

how would it make her any worse than being naked. did you just fuck with your shirts on all the time?

this mentality was explained to me by an ex-girlfriend who was fat before i knew her.

i asked her how fat girls can think they look good wearing skimpy clothing when really it just grosses everyone out.

she said that you see the hot girls wearing those clothes and you think that maybe if you dress like they do youll look good too.

bullshit

I hate that fucking fat panties thing

Yeah that's pretty much the logic of most human beings really

Sexy

Thoughts like that will curse your children into a life of perpetual crying and unsuccessful diet programmes

This is like queen of the sexy fatties right here.

that's actually pretty hawt user

shop

That's Lexi Belle. Google her, she looks nothing like that.

Pic related.

Clearly you haven't seen her recent work

"work"

I have to agree.,

Retard, fat Lexi is so hot.

Yeah that thing where you get money for providing a service

whoa, she got fat.

Show her

Well of course they're hot, what with all that fucking insulation

I'm not quite sure what you mean user, would you care to elaborate?

any video sauce after the weight gain?

When your testicles eventually drop. you'll realize "hot" is more an attitude and way of carrying yourself rather than a look.

A physically attractive person can get ugly REAL quick. All it takes is a word. But pure sexual magnetism is something a person either has or doesn't have, regardless of their appearance.

she's right though.

Nothing against Mexicans at all, but in my area there's a subset of Mexican women that wear clothing 4 sizes too small, and insist on just letting the flab hang out all fucking day. Who likes that shit?

I like that shit

You can't tell me you wouldn't pump that up the butt with your skinny hot dog.

/thread

I'm with this guy. Fat girls are hot but when the muffintop becomes a mushroom cloud, that shit just isn't cool.

more? she's fucking hot

oh my god, my friend who used to be really skinny does this. she lets her disgusting gut hang out.

That's how advertising works.
"This hot person in the advert looks hot wearing that... maybe I'll buy it and I'll look the same".
People are fucking suckers.

I like them A LOT bigger!

Got anymore op?

She's hot in my book

2 more after this

The more important thing is, do you love your girlfriend?

i would never leave my bed with her in it
god damnit

that's pregnant you dumbfuck

That's back when she was Taco Belle. She lost wieght

late term abortion i've seen it happen to hot chicks in school

Have any uncensored ?

she's kinda perfect. Similar to my gf, but cuter in face.
do you know her?

i bet that girl could gobble a dick down like a fucking kielbasa

No sorry

Nope, just someone an user posted a long time ago

I know who this is

she's alright, but what's with the tiny light sabre on her arm?

She's supposed to be bi with a heavy leaning towards lesbian, but I bet you're right. She'd suck cocks through time if she could.

>cuter in face
You mean the face you can't see, because it's blocked by the phone?

i think that's a lipstick

user, pls don't be a nigger on me.
her face is visible here

proof? can't just tease us like that user

There is chubby then there is fat, I like chubby, chubby is the stage before overweight and no one is healthy when they are overweight. People are either lying to themselves or enabling/lying to others if they say "I am fat but healthy". Ask any doctor or scientist or nutritionist, any professional.

Big bums

she could only be salvaged for parts, stop

Indeed. Nothing more annoying than some fat hog that thinks she is hot.

who dat ninja?

fpbp
shit thread, saged

>They fucking stink, they're sweaty

sweaty, smelly sex is the best

nothing compaired to katie cummings she got faaat

How about my chubby gf?

Cum tribute my gf?

moar

well I got bad news for you cause she's not fat, not even chubby...she's slightly thick, she has zero rolls in her body and zero cellulite.