I got a straight razor, I'm planning on slitting my wrists in a few days. How deep do I need to cut...

I got a straight razor, I'm planning on slitting my wrists in a few days. How deep do I need to cut? Is there a way to get my pain tolerance up not to pussy out in the middle of it? And will you please motivate me to do it?

Booze and a hot bath will help ye mate

Lol stupid faggot go workout and get a life you retarded piece of shit. Attention seeking inbred

Remember kids; down the road not across the street

No thank you.

Post butt

This and do try to "build up a tolerance" if you really want to kys do the cuts fast and hard. If you cut yourself and it's not deep enough the pain will discourage you from trying again

I meant to say DONT try to "build up a tolerance"

really deep. I've tried, fuck razors
get a gun or at least a big kitchen knife

What about anti psychotics? would they help in anyway?

I can't get a gun, and I don't have any sharp knifes..

Don't do it, OP. Life will get better for you.

I'm Egyptian,...so no it won't.

external carotid artery.
not the fucking wrists.
it will be a more guaranteed death

Get yourself on a boat and try your luck in europe , just dont do anything criminal and LEARN THE FUCKING LANGUAGE of where you end up staying.

Is it closer to the surface than the ones in my wrists?

I don't really wanna try my luck, I'm just done, I want out. Send cyanide.

Well then go for the external Carotid.
Its also mentioned as a suicide fallback by one of the female charakters in Hemingways classic novel " for whom the bell tolls " .

a 45 degree / cut from underneath your ear forward

user don't fucking do it. Think of how depressed your family and friends will be if you do.

I hate my family and friends, I'm kinda hoping I could become a ghost and watch their lives get destroyed because of my suicide.

Please, please, please don't do it. I have had suicidal thoughts in the past and wanted to die before but I'm still here. You're still here, too, so please stay alive and stay strong. Don't do it... please.

What do you mean 45 degrees? Do you mean from the ear down?

But I don't want to have a job and eat food and take shits and be human, I just wanna stop being. I don't want to face responsibilities and disappointments anymore I want out.

Well no one ever said life was gonna be easy. My life isn't all happy and perfect either and yet I haven't ended my life yet. Just hang in for a little bit longer.