I am planning to kill myself on the 4th and I want to know what the most painless and guaranteed way is...

I am planning to kill myself on the 4th and I want to know what the most painless and guaranteed way is. I want to take pills, idealy, but only if I know they'll kill me. I don't want to survive and be a vegetable or go back to the psych ward.

Note: I have no way to get a firearm.

Helium

Also, don't take pills. You have a strong chance of just giving yourself brain damage. and possibly painful, slow death in a hospital due to organ failure.

How would I do it with helium?

I was on a thread with a russian that was killing himself with helium. We all had a nice chat and I guess he passed out and then passed on.

shotgun in the mouth

>might sound painful but is so instantaneous you wouldnt feel a thing

Op it's not worth it. I was once there, I got help, I got better. It takes time to heal, find someone to help you through it, whatever it is. I was on the verge, I'm living life now, a stable job and a lovely wife. Please seek help. Don't do it.

As I've said in all suicide threads, way to be a quitter.

I know!
Can help
But first, tell me why you want to take this final solution ?
If your reason if legit, ill tell you

It's entirely your freedom to commit suicide, I hope, however, that you've taken careful consideration in to this decision. Btw helium.

I was engaged to a woman I loved dearly. I had dedicated my life to her and I had given everything I had to her. She left me and every night I have vivid dreams about me making love to her or getting back together with her.

I was diagnosed with depression as a teen and had medication. I absolutely dread my medication and I haven't taken it in about a month.

I vowed my life to her and I genuinely rather have my life end now than live a life without her.

Jump off of a building or something. If you hang yourself the right way, it'll be painless. To be honest though, wanting is to be quick and painless is pretty senseless and pathetic. I'd rather feel the life fade from my body, and be aware of myself losing consciousness permanently.

Start taking your meds. My father was a schizophrenic and he dreaded taking his meds, but every time he got off of them he started hearing voices coming from the vents and talking about how certain people were "one of them," whatever the fuck that means.

Point is, you have meds for a reason, take them. If they're that bad, go to a doc and get on something else.

It's the 4th. Use fireworks of course.

Or Huff glue and dust off until u don't even know who u are anymore

Fucking chicks dude. That's the oldest reason why so many people take their life. Truthfully I would not want you to kill yourself but it is your choice. If you do end up doing it please don't endanger others. Driving/falling from a building.
Try your best to talk to someone and just continue your life instead. Suicide isn't the best option. There are phone lines you can call who can really help with you. Hell just look up any famous YouTuber and listen to their stories about depression.
I can't say I ever been there that I would want to kill myself but I have given up on things. But the challenge of moving forward takes time and worth it when you find some thing you want to do

Tldr your choice. Call or listen to others before 100% on this

I've been to a suicide prevention ward twice in the past. Each time when I got out I had something to live for and someone to fight for. I don't have anything anymore. I feel so unbelievably entitled to keep my word and die loving her rather than leave her. I will try my meds once again, but if things aren't looking up by the end of July I will be done. That is if nothing else goes wrong.

Don't do that, please.

Not the user you replied to, but I hope everything works out for you.

Maybe you should try reaching out to friends or family for help. They can probably help you better than we can.

Most of my family would just admit me back to the ward and I don't feel my friends would understand and I don't want them to worry about me. I'm sure they'll understand.

If money is an issue use nitrogen.

Talk to the family that won't have you committed.

If you really can't trust your family, reach out to your closest friend.

I'm sure you have more than you think.

You have friends and family there for you. My father was an orphan and my mother's family has all passed away and as for my mother, she could care less what happens to me. I also haven't had a friend since the 6th grade.

The only thing that keeps me going is making sure nothing happens to my handicapped brother.

You're a good man. I honor and respect you.

No u just need to forget with meds and booze

Over a bitch? Good riddance beta.