Bump

Looking for a full comic.
Anyone?

afaik, only 3 pages were created

Bump

i got you

and that's it so far

Oh, got all three of them. Sorry.

many fluffie comics die before they are completed...

LOL

That's why I like cd. Everyone gives him shit for his fluffies but his scenes are usually one complete scene.

Wrong choice.
kek

my problem with him was his extreme autism, he used to shitpost and screech at anything and everything on the booru that wasn't pure murder boner

I don't understand why people make these threads. I remember back when I first saw one and I was so confused. I started to lurk further and it just made my stomach turn.

I HATE MLP and all that shit but I just can't stand seeing helpless creatures that can speak in brutal pain. They speak like they don't really comprehend a lot but more so like they are retarded.

Makes me feel like I am beating and brutally murdering something that is retarded and just can't help being retarded.

I get they are considered vermin and maybe I would feel less sympathy for them if I was in that domain but eh.

>tfw there's an active fluffy thread

I get that but I don't get involved with booru politics. If I like an artist I follow them as long as they are making art I don't care about anyone's reeee. I just want to laugh at s small creatures misery.

So don't open the thread. No one cares about your delicate sensibilities.

cut out the one in tears, and make it

>tfw the fluffy thread ends

true, but as far as his art is concerned it isn't all that good, it isn't horrible like shaferaraks, but if he put in a bit more effort it could be really good

i like what happened to this flufie

Go for it

I have a feeling this one is based on actual events that took place somewhere...

>tfw the fluffy thread ends

His drawings are ok with me the ugliness of his fluffies helps convey misery when they twist in pain and cuts back on the sympathy when they try to be cute or cry. With cd I like more the scenes he sets up rather than the drawing style. Very few times(except the obviously abstract ones) have I ever not understood what he was trying to convey.

i agree on cd, but shaferaraks fluffies look like horrible, his earlier work like this was good, but his new stuff is just off putting

fluffyfoals?

what's up?

i like him for his style. it's simple, powerful and right to the point.
wouldn't mind a more complex story but this is nice too

hey it's cc2, have you seen my new obnoxiously colored work?

wtf this is the stupidest shit

why do you care? it doesn't influence his work in any way. I don't give a fuck about such drama.

I want lemon. why he gotta kill Lemon!

>what is copypasta?

it's been rough lately

/braindamagedchildgeneral/
my dad slapped me a few times

didn't say it affected my opinion of his work, just pointing why i and many others think he's an ass hat

he was always awful. he comes here, posts his shit and fishes for attention

Yeah, a few active fluffy threads were deleted by the mods. Like the chocobo posting wasn't going far enough for them.

i know that feel, been banned twice for posting fluffies now, and twice for reporting chocofag

Wtf does this shit turn people on?

your bait is weak

Choco fag is probably a mod; reporting him isn't going to do jack shit.
No you dumb nigger

there's a good chance chocofag is in league with mods. he shows up all around the place when fluffies are posted.

we took over some other, non fluffy thread when this ban happened and chcickenfag showed up too

i see you like to sexually abuse fluffies hehehe

Hey its renfluff. I got discord. What's the server?

hey renfluff it's cc2

source? looks divine.

What's the fluffy discord Boi?

Ren! Finally!
/AzNj7ps

I did, those fluffies are very stompable but I'm conflicted because they're probably worth a lot