Trying lsd for the first time in a couple hours. Im taking 150mcg. Any tips?

Trying lsd for the first time in a couple hours. Im taking 150mcg. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CjEJXLv8BG
youtube.com/watch?v=tjdvjcz9ssE
youtube.com/watch?v=IfLqsNRkBIo
youtube.com/watch?v=4B-wFx0aMlw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLWfGCVicg_kVmSVTGml2y4
youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy it.

Be outside in nature, makes it way better.
Bring tunage.
Avoid mirrors

yea

take half and if everythings alright take the other half a few hours later

tabs are hard to dose. dosage can vary a lot batch to batch. scum also likes to sell benzos as acid so if you bought it from -some guy- it might not even be acid

What's your setting going to be like?

What is your mindset like, going into this?

Who will you be with?

Just relax. 150 is a small dose, up uwont have a crazy trip but it'll be fun.

Oh fuck. Mirrors freaked me the fuck out. I thought that was fun. Also walking outside tripping on the street lights.

>avoid mirrors
Pussy. Watching your face distort is fun

nature can be hard at firsrt time, better start indoors where you feel save, you can still go outside a bit later, most important advice imho, juet let it flow, if it feels like it becomes a bnit much, just remember that in a few hours aeverything will be normal again (trust me, it will!!!), generally try to avoid negatoive feeling

prepare to get your mind blown and hafe fun

puic related. thats what you will see everywhere soon

Have a good trip user.

I'm going to be dropping a tab in a week or two once my friend scores them. Is there any way to know how powerful the batch you got is?

From what i've heard, music is really great and helps you keep track of time since LSD can fuck with your perception of it. Maybe prepare a playlist or download some albums you want to listen to.

Ill be at a house with a few friends. There will be weed and alcohol as well.

Ive always wanted to do this so im sort of excited.

Ill be with 6 other people but only 1 other will be doing it with me (hes my best friend)

First time I'd suggest stay indoors.
Assuming you do it again and know what to expect go on a nature walk or something.

Things to try:
>Touch different textiles and surfaces
>Have a shower
>Go in pitch dark room
>Play with do if possible
>look at optical illusions
>Look at mirror, I heard some people don't feel comfortable with this though.

I also suggest on the come down to smoke a joint when you are confident you are not tripping. Go from feeling like in an awkward limbo to super stoned.

watching your face in the mirror while high is the best, has a nice potential for selfreflection

the tabs are 150mcg each

Goodluck trying not to fucking die
i was just chilling to some music when my fucking buddy raised his jazzhands and yelled FORCEFIELD
i was stuck for fucking hours

lying faggot who drinks cream ale and takes no psychedelics says ?

It's crazy. Sometimes I get double vision or can't even recognize myself kek

Worded it badly sorry, I meant the batch we get. Saw OP said he had 150ug tabs.

>Play with do if possible
Andy?

Dude i took 2 tabs of acid a xanax and a couple shrooms and i did DMT the night before i was wrecked

>Play with dog* if possible

I find you see all the imperfections on your face more clearly and it is quite interesting because it looks different than usual.

Last trip I had me and my friend were in a poly-tunnel sifting dirt with our hands. We proceded to rub dirt in our face and it was hilarious to see our faces covered in brown dirt at the time. Almost like we had black faced.

I would steer clear of weed, and try to convince your friend not to smoke weed either.

Assuming these are all friends whom you trust reasonably well, and that there aren't really bad vibes in general when you all hang out, then this sounds like an enjoyable environment.

I hope you have fun.

About the weed: I have found that it fucks the trip up completely. Makes it frightening.

On psychedelics, you might think you are feeling something "your body is not supposed to feel," but it's harmless. LSD itself is very harmless.

LSD + weed can fuck your mind.

Ok sorry to be the weed police here.

idk all of my friends that have done lsd smoked weed while on it and they all enjoyed themselves

I agree but I find it is nice to smoke a joint on the back end of the come down. Gets rid of the awkward agitated feeling.

Im also wondering if drinking while on lsd would be bad in any way

>Any tips?

It is a fact that it will PERMANENTLY alter your brain chemistry. It is also a fact that there has never been a scientific study on the long term effects of those changes.

You will be a completely different person after you take it. You will be that completely different person for the rest of your life and who you are now will cease to exist.

sounds fun

Maybe a beer or two, but I'd avoid spirits.
Although I have taken acid after coming back from a night of drinking and going from drunk to tripping is pretty amusing.

A little bit dramatic don't you think. You might see stuff you thought about in a new light but to say it changes you deeply is exaggerating it a bit.

Do they keep doing lsd?

most of them have only done it once

I've tripped about 20 times during the course of my life.

I can't argue with what you have said. It definitely changed who I was. I wasn't the same person after my first trip.

For me there is no awkward agitated feeling.

LSD is perfect as it is.

if you have anxiety issues keep some alcohol with you to make sure you don't get stuck in your thoughts. Also I would highly recommend tripping with some great friends with something to keep yourself occupied.

Lol. Well, that makes my point.

My implied point.

when you smoke while tripping it takes you to another level

Did you not even read the image you posted???

they said theyd do it again though lol

Smoke some weed on the comeup but drinking is pretty much useless on lsd so don't

Buy some Orange Juice before you dose.

Drink about 2-3 glasses an hour after your trip kicks in.

Do not listen to this retard LMAO

This is a bit overblown, but I don't want to deny your experience.

It's just, many people will get over it pretty soon. Many will have their eyes opened, but mostly because they didn't know it was possible to feel the way LSD makes you feel, and often that's because society indoctrinates us all.

>150ug
Enjoy your boring """trip"""

I wish I could find some acid or black tar heroin. I can't even find weed and I'm in Austin. Sucks working for a company that drug tests. Everybody is either clean or they won't admit it if they do it. And those of the only people in this town I know.

But they HAVEN'T.

Not trying to be mean. Just saying that people's actions sometimes say something more than their words.

I can't argue with this. I really, really want to argue with it, but it's true when you really think about it.

Thats funny as fuck

I have smoked every time I tripped, me and my friends see it as essential to the trip, it really depends on how much you smoke in general

Close up all sharp objects
"There is a fucking worm in my arm"

H is for degenerates so you're not missing out

why
?

Shooting it is. Smoking it's ok.

For vitamin c.

Do you know what a prejudice is?

What about hypocrisy?

Not that I've ever shot anything up.

But I would.

>any tips
Take more. You can fuck around with whatever doses you want any other time. But make sure you have a strong first trip. Being disappointed with your trip is worse than being a little overstimulated.

It's not about that. Smoking it can become addictive. Shooting is far more addictive and THE drug/method that will destroy a life faster than any other. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for addicts on some level, but the first time you think "injecting this heroin will be a good idea" - you've fucked yourself, and since you did it to yourself, it's very hard for me to feel too bad for you.

Smoking it is far less addictive and much easier to control.

Drinking orange juice when tripping intensifies the visual hallucinations. They call LSD acid for a reason. Orange Juice has acid in it.

anyone itt tripping right now? I just produced some music and want trip thoughts

I feel you.

Lets hear it user

This is true. However, the general consensus is that the change is an improvement.

You learn to question authority and your assumptions about life, which leads to critical thinking.

PhD nigger here

vocaroo.com/i/s1CjEJXLv8BG

track 1 of 2 from today, digital set up.other track uses instruments

Take twice that amount. Acid isn't like dipping your toe in the water to see if the pool is too cold. It's much better to just dive into the deep end head first. Just have a guard watching you who know that you've never swam before.

>avoid public places
>avoid people you don't know
>avoid people you know who don't know you're tripping
>avoid mirrors

this is utter bullshit. there's no guide book to drugs why do people continue to perpetuate lies about drugs.

I remember my first time tripping someone told me not to pet any of the household animals because it would transfer thru my skin. Watch out for people who are trying to peddle this kind of horse shit, OP. Whenever I'm on the cid I feel like I'm more tuned in and can read people's deceit. I hope it goes well for you LSD is a blast

these are all lies I love the mirror on acid and me and my friends hit the club/go to shows on acid on the regular and it is always enjoyable.

damn either a lot of people in this thread lying about having tried it before OR just regurgitating every tidbit of bunk info they can dredge up

The beats pretty good, but the distortion is a bit to high.

It's his first time, dipshit. You go to clubs on acid because you know what to expect and how it effects you.

Op doesn't.

thanks bro, I wanted to try something new so the 'chorus' part has some amplifier simulation going

If the tab makes your tongue feel numb, its not LSD, its NBOMe.

Dont take NBOMe, kids.

>You will be a completely different person after you take it
>YOU WILL BE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON! YOU WILL BE YOU AND KNOW WHAT LSD DOES!
>the you who doesnt know what lsd is like will cease to exist D=
fucking kek

I like weed on my trips. It makes it feel more beautiful to me

Do other people change in the same manner, and would anyone care to elaborate?

insightful info but it is personal preference. All my lads love smoking weed while we trip including myswlf

Experienced psychonaut here.

*I think it's a matter of preference. It's not good to drink a ton unless you stay hydrated.
*Which honestly, just stay hydrated in general.
*Weed is fine, but just know it'll intensify things (visuals) a bit while also softening the edges.
*If you're happy, everything will be happy. Just chill and enjoy.
*When you are coming down, take a shower, it'll be amazing.
*When you're just about completely done, take a few shots of strong liquor. Preferably nothing sweet. Just plain liquor. It'll help reset your GABA receptors and reduce any sort of downside you feel the next day.
*If you feel a little down the next day, Don't worry about it. It's just that lsd has quite an impact on your GABA and Serotonin receptors (and some others) because they get exhausted, your brain produces a little less, and the acid isn't there to supplement. TL;Dr, it'll pass. It's just brain chemistry :)

I find other people faces don't change much but mine seems different yet familiar (albeit more imperfections(I have good skin))

Can't speak for anyone else, but I had a mirror behind the sink with another mirror on a medicine cabinet door that you could tilt at like a 90° angle to the other mirror, so you could see the side of your face in the front of your face. My face would change and I would change into an old man right in front of my eyes. I could see myself as a very old man and it freaked me the fuck out.

>freaked me the fuck out
Wouldn't that risk leading to a bad trip, then?

>I do a ton of drugs.
>look at me

Lock your doors, turn off the lights, and play an audio track of someone screaming from a murder or something. Maybe a 911 call gone bad.

Guaraneed good trip user

Some trippy music videos and shit that I always try and watch. Ive had many good experiences on acid watching these.

Flume music videos
youtube.com/watch?v=tjdvjcz9ssE
youtube.com/watch?v=IfLqsNRkBIo

Dope ass pink guy tracks and trippy ass video
youtube.com/watch?v=4B-wFx0aMlw

Adult Swim Off the Air
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLWfGCVicg_kVmSVTGml2y4

Tame Impala
youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes

I suppose it could maybe. But it was no issue. It was fun. I've never had a bad trip. Do it with friends, particularly someone who has done it before.

Here's a cautionary tale (true story):

> had done cid a few times
> group of acquaintances want to try it
> one is my friend, the others I kind of know
> they all drop acid at the same time
> I sit this one out
> acid kicks in. it's about 5:00, rush hour
> they all want to go across the street
> Street busy as fuck
> try to make them wait, but they're in a weird buzzing frenzy. Not listening to me at all.
> Couple guys dash across the street, through traffic
> my friend has a crazy face - excited, unsure, doesn't seem to know wtf is going on
> see him start to bolt
> try to stop him
> dudes 6'4, football player
> I'm 5'10
> He just darts out
> two cars have to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting him. One came within a foot or so maybe 2 feet

So there's that. Be sensible.

When you're high, look towards a bright light and close your eyelids. If you're tripping you'll see complex geometrical shapes

you life as you know it is over

Its UG not MCG user
First trip ever was 500ug (1VERY potent tab, had it tested and black lighted plus i got it for free after i kicked the dude 6 grams of my cookies and cream (outdoor), pic related)
Its nothing terribly strong if your doing 150ug, I've never done that amount but mine was 12 hours of a high, 8 hour afterglow

At first you will fell energetic, dont let that fool you into walking, i was hanging out with a cunt of "guardian" who was suppose to help me out but insisted we walked 3 miles to a fucking 7/11 so HE could get cinnamon roles (that were not even instock i might add) the only good part about that trip was crossing this overpass in the middle of night and watching cars drive by as the lights, wind, and darkness made for a trippy scenerio. The worst part besides felling broken from walking so much was walking into 7/11 which immediately made me feel like shit!

Once it hits hard It comes in waves, you will feel it building up in intensity before it stops and comes down for a couple minutes, getting more intense till its peak waves. Then it wheres off nearly immediately after the peak waves for whats called a afterglow, i'd recommend only smoking cannabis during this period .
It boosts all your senses
>Smelling/taste
(Smelling and tasting ciggeretes and weed where god awful, smoke 1 1/2 in the space of 14 hours)
>hearing
(Music is orgasmic, I'd recommend more positive beats that flow, if you like rap, I'd recommend a group called palmer squares consistently inconsistent, shit was my jam during the trip)
>felling
(You fell like rubber almost, your whole body feels very weird, at 500ug, i had troubles walking straight as i felt like a rubber band neing stretched)
>seeing
(Textures and colors pop! Lights also get VERY bright and darkness turns VERY DARK! Nothing special though)

If it gets to intense go into a dark room, cut out all sound, close your eyes and lay in bed! Your not going to sleep but you do fell better
Cheers man.

Also, im more of a introverted person, i preffered it by myself in my house then with friends, after i left the cunt of all guardians my trip got WAY better!