TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Wow what a interesting piece of television trivia. Do you know any more cool facts? ;)))

Lmao

Why courtney cox getting paid way way way more that ol Matty?

Really makes you think

Makes me think we should have basic income and ban men.

>On May 3, 2003, LeBlanc married his girlfriend of six years, Melissa McKnight, and the couple had one daughter, Marina Pearl LeBlanc, who was born February 8, 2004. Marina Pearl was diagnosed as having a rare brain disorder. This disorder affects the motor abilities, causing seizures. He also has a stepdaughter, Jacquelyn, 13, and a stepson, Tyler, 17, from Melissa's previous marriage

I didn't know he was a cuck

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuckold, m'lady

Am I still banned?
Test

Nice

>people will fall for this bait

one of the first things he did with his paycheck was to buy his mom a new home

I hate that phrase 'hot dinner'. As if fucking bums can't cook a can of beans over a fire.

DINNER

NICE AND HOT

TIL he is still buying hot dinners to this day

tfw dinner nice and hot

I thought til was a reddit expression

Redditors post her freely now?

You can buy a fucking microwavable burrito from the gas station for 50 cents. Christ

damn this post really made me think. Wish Sup Forums had an upvote button

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Hot Dinner" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a hot dinner, Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

>Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Could have just said bought dinner but a HOT dinner, my god.

I'm having myself a hot lunch today. Might have a hot breakfast tomorrow.

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot dinner" like he's a Depression-era hobo, not a handsome guy who could have had a bartending job in about 45 minutes.

wtf I love Matt LeBlanc now

George Washington was a cuck. America is literally founded on cuckoldry.

Holy shit, are you the famous ontopic?

Danny Kaye's favourite party trick was to gorge himself for several hours on vanilla pods, double cream and crushed ice, in order that he might enliven a flagging dinner party by leaping onto the table, dropping his trousers and defecating copiously into a large bowl while leading the guests in a merry chant of "I scream! You scream! We all scream for ICE CREAM!".

pretty good

This is by far the worst attempt at a meme I have ever seen. Sage.

How his guests would laugh when 20th Century Fox mogul Darryl F Zanuck would leap onto the bandstand at ritzy studio functions, offer to treat the audience to his famed rendition of "In the Good Old Summertime" on his clarinet, before feigning an inability to locate the instrument. Disappointment would soon turn to joy, however, as Jennifer Jones would, on cue, step forward and produce the horn from the wrecked remains of her hideously prolapsed uterus. Then, the band would strike up, Mr Zanuck would take centre stage and the musical feast would begin!

Counter sage

Announcing sage is against the rules.

Also you're a newfag if you think this is new.

Really enjoyed him on Episodes, hate it got cancelled.

>TIL
fuck off reddit

Like you

>Announcing sage is against the rules.
So is posting image macros or any kind of may-mays outside of Sup Forums.
If nonokosage still worked, I'd do that right now.

>Courteny Cox bought a car

Yes, yes, well done Courteny, well done Courteny, HOWEVER

Laughed.

Kek

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, he lived in an abandoned mineshaft in the middle of a forest. When the cast got their paychecks, Courney Cox bought a car, Matt bought a helmet with a candle on it.

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, he was fighting in Rhodesian Bush War to overthrow the ruling white minority in Rhodesia. When the cast got their paychecks, Courney Cox bought a car, Matt bought a crate of 7.62×39

TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he was banned from more than 30 Gas Stations across LA for abusing their Take-A-Penny policies. When the cast got their paychecks the first place Courtney Cox went was the BMW dealership, Matt went to COINSTAR.

upvoted

LeBlanc When only Matt auditioned hot car. Matt paychecks, bought role dinner.

his LeBlanc in $11 their had was he dollars the a got Cox "Friends" of When Joey TIL first cast bought the thing the to Courteney that for a name

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he lived in a crack den with 8 other junkies. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt finally started paying his share of the rent.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of hot dinner in "Cars" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a Joey. Matt LeBlanc bought a friend.

i found these quite entertaining

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he sucked off homeless men for sheer nourishment. When the cast got their paychecks the first place Coutney Cox went was the car dealership, Matt went to the spermbank.

TIL Matt LeBlanc bought a """hot dinner"""

TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he didn't have a pot to piss in. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courney Cox went to a car dealership, Matt went to the Cookwear aisle.

>TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a HOT NIGGER

kek

why do actors always look worse than normies irl

do they really just stay up all night and blow coke for years ?

>TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $1 dollar to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a massive dildo. Matt LeBlanc bought a homeless man a cheese burger and slept in a doorway because he was so used to being poor as fuck.

TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, he was living in an abandoned warehouse on a homespun nest of discarded wendys napkins, dead grass and greasy rags. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt incorporated the dollars into his bedding.

kek

HOT

why does tv have best memes on Sup Forums? how are you guys such good memers?

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Matt LeBlanc in "Top Gear" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Chris Evans bought was a body guard. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot british supper.

Other boards think memes are their ally, they merely adopted the memes. Sup Forums was born in it, molded by it.

god my fucking sides

FOR YOU

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he lived out of the YMCA. When the cast got their paychecks, Courtney Cox went to a car dealership, Matt went to a proper gaybar.

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he was Rooney Mara's caretaker. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing Courtney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a box of LEGO.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Dinner in "Hot Joey" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Carr bought was cocks, Matt LeBlanc bought friends.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. Before the cast got their paychecks, Matt was often caught trying to smuggle the prop microwave out of the studio. When confronted, he would nervously mutter that the microwave wasn't "realistic for the setting of the show" and that he "couldn't work like this."

This one got me laughing

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey on friends, he slept in a public bathroom, stealing toiletpaper and selling it to poopers while their pants were down. When the cast got their paychecks the first thing Courtney Cox bought was a car, Matt bought flushable wipes.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a bane mask.

WTF now I want a hot dinner.

What did he mean by this?

TIL Mathew Perry was so addicted to playing Fallout 3 that he was almost fired from friends. He would often come in late, and hungover, from playing Fallout 3 till 5 am.

When New Vegas was being made and the developers heard of his love for Fallout 3, they contacted him and asked if he would like to voice a character in new vegas.

TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, he was living out of his car. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought his car and immediately evicted him.

TIL that as a result of Matthew Perry's Fallout 3 addiction, he has no memories of three seasons of Friends.

TIL

Matt Leblanc

$11 dollars

"Friends"

Courteny

car

Matt

hot dinner

TIL when Joey from Friends auditioned for the role of a Depression-era hobo, he got in character by not buying any hot dinners. Courtney Cox bought hot dinners.

TIL When Jared Leto auditioned for the "Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in 'Friends'" role, he gave away all but $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Margot Robbie bought was a car. Jared Leto mailed her a hot dinner.

Pic related, artist's impression of what the hot dinner might have been