youtube.com/watch?v=gZeUxaw4Zgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you don't see an old man havin' a twix

무한도전

I'm a huge fan of Dilkington though.

There's this little monkey fella right

what is this ? any link ?

I hate ricky gervais so fucking much

hes such a vain bag of shit he makes a show around having a complete retard foil to showcase his 'intelligence'

Wood Fire TV in winter

i can

>working class people
>haha so funny

God you are retarded.

weird innit

What do you expect from a guy who looked like this, is a vocal atheist and was a philosophy major

Im American and need more Karl in my life. When will Moaning be on Netflix? Ricky, and to a lesser extent Steve, can fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kuy1Z4wqQ4w
gervais was surprisingly human looking back before permabulking on 5000 calories of cheese a day for 20 years

An Idiot Abroad. The picture in the OP is from the episode when he goes to India during the Holi festival.

>tfw Karl is good looking with hair
>tfw Suzzane told him to get rid of it despite Karl loving it

youtube.com/watch?v=gZeUxaw4Zgc

Look at his happy little face

Just torrent it.

>that XFM podcast where Ricky said David Bowie saw the music video and lowkey roasted him over it

pretty funny

It was the right thing to do, his hair is gone now. It's just too pathetic when someone tries desperately to reclaim it.

Look for a torrent or use Kodi to stream it.

>That episode where Karl walks into the house and sees a pet hippo

the episode in egypt or something where he meets a guy in his house, sees a woman there and asks "is that your mother?"

"... it's your girlfriend?!"

>you'll never be able to watch a super long cut of karl travelling without a bunch of gay music and shit

why live

kill yourself gookaboo

Trailer Park boys

that did annoy me, every episode had a few bits with the same fucking "oddity music" or "energetic music"

Jesus, I fucking miss that bold London fuckwit.