Blue and gold

red and green

what years is this?

white and gold

White after i cum on it you filthy trash

I have always seen this as blue and gold

Fuck off op media alright confirmed that it was black and blue

Black and yellow

I don't understand how you see whiteness.

>year of our lord 2017
>still trusting the media

Fuchsia and silver.

He's probably racist.

Yellowish Black and Blue

>referencing Jesus
>posting pic of a girl from a country which hasn't heard of Jesus

>what is color balance

>implying area eleven doesn't love Jesus

Everytime I see it it looks blue and black. Where are you faggots getting white or gold from?

Exactly
It's actually pretty interesting, the phenomenon of people seeing it as white and gold, the meme itself, how the company who makes the dress responded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress

what kind of blue though?

I couldn't understand how people were seeing blue and black, it always looked white and gold to me. Until I just kept staring at it and thinking blue and black and eventually like while I was looking at it, it turned blue and black. And then I could only see the blue and black until now i'm seeing this picture after so long it looks white and gold. Just asked my gf she says blue and black.

the idea is that, in reality and the way you and i see it, its a picture of a black and blue dress that is washed out and the picture is yellow tinted. Some people see it as blue tinted, so they picture the original colors as white and gold

>gf

Fuck normalfags

everybody saying blue/black is pretending, the dress IS blue/black, but you cant tell from the picture, because the color is too distorted

objectively the color in the picture is tan-brown-gold and light periwinkle-ish blue. if there was a white-gold dress in the shade against a bright background, thats how it would look, hence people saying the dress looks white-gold

whats actually happening is that both the dress and the background are heavily distorted and the dress isnt in the shade at all, its just naturally darker than the background, and it is, in fact, a blue-black dress

anybody claiming the dress LOOKS blue-black though is a fucking liar

The actual dress was proven to be blue and black by the designer but isn't fascinating the perception of color from human to human? It takes you back to that timeless question, is my red your red?

Aryan

>but you cant tell from the picture

No, you can tell if you're not retarded, it's obviously a blue and black dress photographed with a lot of saturation

Looks like SAGE green to me

i couldve sworn it was orange and chartreuse.

>a lot of saturation

i dont think you understand what saturation means

I no joke see blue and black lmao

Everyone does white and gold is a literal marxist conspiracy theory

Your eyes must be fucked. I only ever saw it as blue and black. I couldn't understand how so many people only saw white and gold.

Purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple and purple

Beige and Orange

It's cov and fefe

Orange and pink, duh.

you said my trigger words!!!!

Google ad

That's not a color user

Oh

OP is a Summer/NewFag thinks hes cool but hes a fucking NegroFag

Duct tape grey and cardboard brown.

>but you cant tell from the picture

Only if you're a moron.

magenta and cyan

ITS NIGGER COLORED

ITS PIKACHU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori

Buzzfeed and Reddit called : They want their three year old meme back.

Nice meme, but as I already saw with my eyes, blue and gold.

Varying rgb values, similar to grey in differing respects.

Kys

Green and purple

this

Red green and blue

You have just flipped the switch to a Sup Forums war...

yea aha

(you)

I cannot not see blue and black

I really hate that it has it's own wikipedia article.
if it's a good example in another article about sight, or there was a real controversy around it I would be fine with it.
Somehow I don't think it's a worthy contribution though.