Loveless relationship?

Loveless relationship?
3 year anniversary was earlier this month and we've had sex once. She never initiates sex or anything remotely arousing because she's "too nervous". Sick of only getting laid once a month and still having all the negatives that come with a gf.

[pic is certainly not related, could never get her to put out like this]

Any pics at all? Gotta know what we're working with here

Can you explain why you've stayed in the relationship for so long user?

Closest thing I've ever gotten to a nude.

This

being with my girl for 3 years now almost, first year sex was awesome and much.
After that we only fuck every now and then.
By now, we have sex once a month IF even.
I love her but this is killing me.
On top of that, im working and paying the bills while she just sits on her lazy ass doing nothing but playing games.

So yes OP, i kinda relate and it sucks.
Nothing you can do except breaking it and going on or cheating/sidehoe to get your needs fullfilled or put up with this until whenever.

I also tryed talking of course but whenever i start talking about it she gets sad and moody, almost angry. As if she would try to make on fault here.

However... try marriage counceling or something first perhaps.
If she disagrees, do it anyway. Do not play the role of the victim, be a man and do the shit you need to do to be happy.

same here, it is fucking exhausting to have a boring relationship. but also i dont want to break up with her, because certainly i would kill myself in the next 2 years.

I don't know man, I love her, probably sounds fag as fuck but she helped me through a lot with my family and she's not exactly stable herself.

Been in the same situation for 5 years. Then we broke up. Thought it's gonna be awesome, but i still miss her, it's been two months and I can't get her outta my head. If you're unhappy with the 25% of your relationship, don't throwaway the 75%. You will regret it as much as I do.

Too bad nobody has ever figured out how to end a relationship they don't like being in. I guess you're totally fucked for the next 60 or so years.

bs thats your gf lol

dude I just don't know how the fuck I can manage. like I'm just a normal guy. 6 foot, 90 kilos, slightly buff slightly brawny, normal features and according to statistics my cock is above average. just depressing.

Should i Check if she is Cheating? Give me her Kik. I will get information

I got one more photo of her, I can't really sway you with evidence because there's not timely stuff.

Sex is a pretty big dealbreaker for me, It's part of my needs, and if my needs aren't being met I'd look somewhere else.

You tell her to work on her problems or you're out.

good luck getting a single reply from her, she doesn't have kik

above average is fine dont worry.
If you're a normal guy you're in luck.
Chance is that you will get a normal girl, right?
Whats wrong with that.
Of course its always shit to lose relationship and go through breakup phase... and as i said you dont have to.
Go and seek professional help, with her.
See how it goes down.
If she does not want to do anything to save the relationship or does not even want to see that there is something wrong... give her a wakeup call.

If nothing helps, tell her to fuck off.
Go on with your live... the fuck do you wait for.

Tell her you need a break, that you are in a relationship for more than an emotional friend you also need physical attention to feel loved, explain to her it isn't all about the sex but it is a big part of your life. You aren't telling any lies and if she loves you she'll at least put out more often, even if she doesn't see the physical side of it appealing at the time she will find the bond that grows from this more than worth the 15 minutes it takes you to get your rocks off, GL user

this.

Did you steal my gfs pic?

I wish I could do this but it's getting more and more serious. I'd nearly make a fleshlight out of a piece of steak if I had to.

^Read this, cuck. THIS IS THE ANSWER.

if she posted it to r/ass then yes

This is exactly why side chicks or multiple gf's are necessary for a modern day man.

Two options: likely some of both. The attraction to you died due to things changing (I'll hit that in a moment) or she's depressed and/or stressed with her own life. All fixable but takes time and takes caution. Pushing for sex will make it worse. Guaranteed. So monk up and go slow here.

Attraction to you can and does change over time. Honestly, it's likely that over three years - and especially if you're more codependent these days - you lost some part of what initially turned her onto you. Men need some pretty recognizable self-reliance, career momentum (not necessarily big money, but yes positive momentum), physical care, social group value (do you have friends who you hang out with that she respects), etc. You have to still be an interesting man that makes her feel secure by dating you.

If she's down on herself then... you need to subtly help her find outlets to feel personal accomplishment while also stepping back. I may even recommend directly telling her you want to spend less time together so that she can connect better with herself and rebuild some personal happiness.

If you haven't, also consider a good vibrator ($100+) to just gift her and read The 5 Love Languages asap.

user I'm telling you there's no way to pull this off. it's bad advice.

like i said - seek professional help.
not advice from Sup Forums
we cant help you and the chance that our advice simply sucks is higher than the chance that it doesnt.

Google - "Couple Counceling offers"
Get one near your location, call them, take your girlfriend there and follow through.
If you feel like she would not go, dont tell her where you guys go and just walk in.

What about my girlfriend?
She has nothing to do but play games all day.
While im at work paying our shit.
She sleeps alot when i come home, wakes up when i go to sleep.
She has ALOT of time, not doing anything with it.
She seareches for a job since over a year now, she does not want to go to the doctor.
All she wants is playing games.
She enjoys my company, she tells me she loves me.
Yet, we rarely fuck.
She does not work on herself.

this is what you do faggot...

you go to the gym, more then how ever much you are doing it now, you go get a haircut and keep it maintained, you up your hygiene game and make sure to keep your wardrobe fresh (nothing older then 3 years)

do those things and then just start CHEATING, cheat sooo fucking hard and all the time, start withdrawing a bit from your gf while you're out pumping strange, then what you do is when your interest is back and cheating is starting to make you feel guilty, just start paying more attention to her again, start taking her out on dates and flirting with her and actually putting in effort, just like you just met her again and were trying to get in 'dem sweet sugar walls

do this and it will fix your problem assuming you become more fit and take better care of yourself and cheat to get your head into the right headspace

Have a front ic too

Break up with her ya dumb cunt. No point being unhappy

From experience she's either cheating on u or has a shit sex drive
'
The way i took this, ride the wave and negate the feel side till u know the truth, u will now 'argue' still, but it won't deain u like before, because u could care less if she leaves. Had a girl who only put out that bomb pompom once a week, as a man who is used to having sex 3times a day with his paetner, this was fishy, or just shitty, no thanks

There was this guy who i wanted her to friends with after she said she couldnt adter started together (fuck buddiies, but long time friends, and i stayed friends with my bf who happened to be my fb too)

One night after i kissed my friends thanking them for organizing a massive party(drunk), 5guys in a line and ONE girl

She was so pissed because she thought there was ulterior motives & she slow danced with some faggot at the last dance at the club on my bday byebitch.jpg

I fucked her knowing there was a chance she cheated, but i always wore a condom, i had pussy, vidya, alcohol, and they were typing away, he had to play keep up with her emotions

Winning
>inb4 cuck (lrn2define)
>mfw i owned a living breathing sex doll

And im fucking insatiable, just masturbating when i have the hottest piece of ass currebtly in the world sitting right next to me, ya, no.

I was already on the verge of breakup before i said, "fuck it, time to shit her the fuck down when she wants to start up the drama machine and shove my cock down her throat"

P.s she was 20 and i was the first guy she ever gave head to, crazy scandanavians are missing out

how can you not see thats shes screwing someone else you fucking retard, she's already empty when she gets home to your sorry ass.

I know that feel user. I've been with my gf 4 years. She lives with me and pushes marriage constantly. We're having less and less sex, and I feel she doing less and less overall. I'm at a point where I do half if not a little more of the cooking, half cleaning. And yet I pay for literally everything because she's looking for a job.

I wouldn't mind so much if she would just let me fuck her when I want. But she always has a reason not to.

It's gotten to the point where I go online and find girls to do shit on cam. Last week I found a married chick and she did literally everything I asked. Seeing that ring both turned me on so much and made me feel a little guilty that I knew we both betraying someone. But I rationalized that it's just online, so somehow it's not as bad.

I'm ready for her to be out of the house so I can fuck other girls

Bump

>no kids

why are you even staying ?

That's only because you don't have someone right now and 75% is better than nothing. But one day you'll find someone that makes you happy 90-95% of the time. Don't settle user

>and according to statistics my cock is above average

yeah, if you even say this kind of shit im sorry but you are doomed for eternal depression

I'm in the same boat man. My so has sex aversion. Been together 4 years. We once went a year without sex. And it's been 5 months dry right now. Though finally my so is making progress overcoming it.

You stayed with her after not getting any for a year? Why? You realize for that year you were just friends right

do not underestimate how retarded women can be

it really all is about talking, you might think that women would get certain things but really you have to just fucking explain every single thing that is bothering you or everything that you would like because else things will go to shit because she will not find out herself