Celebrity edging thread 9: Edging is better than cumming

Celebrity edging thread 9: Edging is better than cumming.

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

>Creeeepers

boner lost

What's she eating there?

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads
Look up "herman" or this guy's copypasta to see how often he sits in these threads himself.

You know user ...

>herman is triggered

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

Lia never fails to make me diamonds

yup

Aaaand im jerking again...

I'd definitely let her bite me as much as she wants

Same

Jj
Maddie
Foy
G

reported

Kek

AH shit he done goofed!

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a l-lucky m-man t-t-to have h-her...

I-I d-don't k-know; I-I j-just d-d-don't know about a-all these alphas... They a-are c-constantly p-pressing V-Vic w-with their m-messages and h-hard l-long s-stares whenever w-we g-go outside...

Mommy...

LOL any oldfag will know this is bs, since celeb threats didn't even exist back then. That whole list is the cancer killing 4chins.

>Ps oldfags are forever newfags.
>Everyone is a newfag here.

Don't fall for the bait.

Want to know how to truly cum? Want to feel what it's like to feel pure pleasure, unadulterated pleasure? Bombard your senses with Taylor. How do you do this? Create a slideshow of Taylor's pics on your computer and full-screen that shit, make sure all the pics are hd. Now grab a flesh-light and lube up that bitch nice and moist as you get really close to the screen. Now stare at Taylor while I slide the flesh-light up and down your cock getting it rock hard. Don't stop staring at Taylor, every pic, every shot of her beautiful lips and legs while I fuck you with your flesh-light and when you're ready explode into it for her, cum while staring at her eyes. You're welcome.

Oh yeah... Mommy...

W E W
E
W

I have one but no user to do all the work for me. :P

Yes... Mommy...

P-Please h-help m-me... I-I know th-they d-deserve their cl-claim b-because o-of their b-boldnesses b-but th-they a-are acting a-as they o-own h-her... I-I bet th-this alpha w-was p-poking V-Vic's b-bum...

Is that so user?

Who ya talking to buddy? you okay there?

those feeet

Perfect boobs.

Omg those feet ..

I'd love to be your jerk slut :D. I'd gladly bring you to orgasm while our goddess fills your mind with images of beauty. I want you completely immersed in Taylor, all your senses see Taylor while I pump your manhood. She is your everything and you deserve the best for worshiping her user. Let me make you cum, let me work that load out of you while you stare at our gorgeous muse. Give her your seed by my hands and we will honor her together.

>Misread instructions
>Got dick stuck in flashlight
> Pics of Danny Devito playing on screen

Why do I see this for the first time?
Instant diamonds

Because it's a new set just from yesterday.

Oh user ... that's very tempting but i'm trying to edge for several days, tho i'd love if you'd be my jerk slut .. , we'd be doing that exact thing every day, lost in worship for Goddess Taylor.

Nose exhaled twice, good one

Chirch incoming

>domtoren

>good

Fuuuuck those feet are amazing

Fuck her figure is amazing, I am a huge fan of long tan legs, I love Victoria as well. If only I could have both Victoria and Taylor at the same time, I might shoot more cum then I ever have jesus.

Mmm so nice. Where do you get all these vj photos from?

whats this even off?

I love how we all just got our attention on Her feet. :)

It's ok you can edge for her as well, I would gladly lick up all your pre-cum user. I love the taste of Taylor worshipers cum and I'd make sure your cock stayed nice and clean for Taylor.

Hmmmm i really badly need you for that, that'd be perfect to have you make sure everything that's leaking out of my cock is cleaned instantly. I'd have to be careful not to cum, i bet your tongue feels amazing ..

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir; th-the a-alphas a-a-are having a field d-day on V-Vic's s-social m-media w-with m-messages... They a-are virtually l-licking and e-exploring e-every inch o-of h-her b-body... And I-I'm f-forced t-to l-look a-at such m-messages b-because she i-is m-mine and I-I f-feel i-it m-my job t-to k-keep a-a watch o-o-over her...

You can't start it with Taylor. She makes me want to cum right off the bat...

Should have started with Katy Perry, that cunt.

cuuuuute

We can also focus on her mouth, look how wet it constantly is

Yeah my tongue is perfect for that, well of course it is I'm a Taylor jerkslut, I have to be able to imitate Taylor's mouth at anytime and that requires perfection and lots of understanding on how to please. You just keep producing that pre-cum and I'll keep teasing you and keeping you clean. We could do that for days in a row if you want I don't care. I'd live off your cum user.

Oh my godddd, that made my cock feels so good reading this, where do i get someone like you, i'd keep you under my desk while browsing those threads and watching a slideshow of Goddess on my second screen. You seems like the perfect devoted jerkslut. Don't change user.

Oh god Vicky's mouth has me diamonds now, why! I don't want to betray Taylor, but that mouth omg. I need to be inside it so bad. To feel her tongue tickling my shaft while smoothly gliding across it into her. Fuck Victoria would be such a great fucktoy.

Wow, She is absolutely perfect, love to edge zooming and admiring that face, you're right it's wet.

You two are faggots that worship a fake "goddess". Kill yourselves