Roast me, Sup Forums

Roast me, Sup Forums.

you look fine mate

>roast
>doesn't show face
>thinly veiled 'wow nice body OP' thread detected.

still, weird looking facial hair aside you are otherwise wife material. nice pecs, tight navel, curly hair. id fuck you for days.

ratface/10

You look soft. Would easily fight you

You're so sexy, you should have 3 girlfriend.

what the fuck is up with that beard

No Muscles and very thin. Eat something..

Honestly I'm not eve sure what I was expecting when I posted this thread. I hid my face just in case I was recognized but now that I think about it I guess it wouldn't matter even if I was.
I didn't even think I had a decent body, I was actually expecting to get roasted. Thanks lol

try something called "eating well" :)

Yeah it's outta control. I'm gonna cut it soon.

Yeah I've been working on that. Been eating more fruits and protein but I gotta do better still.

Go eat something, start lifting, get some hobby and you'll be Chad I'm fuckin no time. Also shave off some of your neck hair dude

then post your face you know at the very least that you dont have a 'bad' body, so you need to have something there for us to roast. you should be smart enough to realize people arent posted pictures of thier torsos and saying 'roast me' with any success.

You'd easily win too

3 whole grillfrand? Wow

You're a skinny fuck but that's okay because you can bulk up without having to lose fat

Alright I hear you. Here's a picture of my face at a weird angle and what I like to wear on a regular basis. I had to drop the image a ton to get it under 2.0mb Commence roasting

True I gotta exercise more

Get a hair cut, lose the beard, and stop wearing american eagle as you're not in 7th grade anymore

you're so much of a 'butterface' that people were literally talking about marrying you until you showed your face and now they want to leave the thread and go for a walk.

you look like a hobbit who did some cardio

you look like you can lick your own nose, and its not because you have a long tongue.

peter jackson called, he said you're too ugly to play a hobbit

i said post a face pic, not an ass pic.

also, hemmeroid cream.

got any shaved pics?

you look like this scrunched up pepe

haircut and don't look like you're about to shit yourself

Yeah I plan on doing that. What brands are even in these days? Honestly I don't know.

That's all I ever wanted to look like.

This is the savagery I was hoping for. I'd do something about my massive nose if I could lol.

None that are recent....hemmeroid cream? Y tho lol
Do I look like I'm about to shit myself? Weird. Definitely getting a haircut soon

>why hemmeroid cream tho

the joke is that your face is an ass, so your nose is a hemmeroid

...oh. gotcha.

You've got the nose of a smurf.

thats not his nose, thats a tumor

> under developed bird chest
> Skin is 2 colours
> Shitty Frodo hair
> Amish beard
> Lack of muscularity
You look like every lanklet

+
> Thigh gap reserved for anorexic women

I mean u right tho

Ay the skin thing is cuz I've actually been going outside lately. I'm workin on the rest...kinda

big ol jew honker

Would recommend a tanning bed until you have even body colour

dont do this OP im the guy whos been ragging on you the most but a tan wont fix much. honestly its mostly your nose which such, but you can probably seem less hibbity if you just get a trim. love the curly hair but its a bit too big

Medium - large thigh gap, I don't know why I noticed this.

Yeah I don't think I'd ever waste time with a tanning bed. I've been thinking about what to do with my hair for a while but I do think I'll start keeping it shorter. I was hoping the beard and long hair would distract from the nose but I guess it makes it worse lol.

I'm a skinny ass mofo

i think the problem is it squishes your face. like your nose is already big so having big hair and facial hair just fills up more of the space.

Ayyy I'm a lanklet and none of that is true

You guys wanna roast my dick too? It's got hair just as curly as the hair on my head. Lemme know.

I will. You need a tan.

You're right, it adds a lot of clutter. Thanks for the actual useful advice