How old were you when you had sex for the first time?

How old were you when you had sex for the first time?
> 17 almost 18

What country are you from?

Additionally add your country.
OP here.
> UK - England

US

What's the story?

Bump

West coast, usa.

Met some girl at this summer thing that took place at a University...We stayed in the dorms so it was easy...We fucked a few times...End? Not sure what you're looking for?

University at 15?

Well adjusted

Technically 5, but I didn't know what I was doing.
Otherwise, 15.
US.

No it was a summer program for highschool kids to prep for University, but it took place at a University and we lived in the dorms, so like to get used to college experience.

35 , paid for it

Kinda. It was sort of a weird thing, an older woman I worked with at the time. It turned out she was a little unstable (not shocking) but at the time it was exciting of course.

Fuck sake the bullshitters have arrived

Fair enough

How much older?

Yeah, parents made me go to it.

My condolences

Early 40s but I don't remember exactly, sorry. I want to say 40 or 41.

> be 15 going on 16
>put on a dvd of the fresh prince of bel air
>last thru the whole disc
>Winrar
>needed to jerk off on her to cum
>cool i guess
>She tells everyone I had a small dick and last 2 minutes
>Dont get fucked for 2 years

23, just when I thought it might never happen. happy sex life now

I fucked the same chick for like 3 years, can't even remember what the first time was like. I know it wasn't great, cause we were both clueless as fuck.

England
Had girlfriend pregnant at 13yrs 7months old

legend

My parents cock blocked me at every opportunity, kek. Anytime I had a girl over they would find an excuse to enter my bedroom.

Sounds like you were molested

this is how children are ruined

Oh god. Why do people do this?

Sorry dude. Both my parents worked late...Had house to self from 3 when I got back from school til about 8pm sometimes later 5 nights a week.

18 year old lost it to my now husband. That was about 6 and half years ago.

I know right
You were lucky

my parents used to just let us have the basement to ourselves. they'd only come down for drinks cause we had a refrigerator in the garage. there were a lot of close calls.

I guess sort of. At the time I thought I was just that smooth, but it turned out that she had fooled around with a few guys at the same place before - was kind of an open secret but I was too new/clueless to notice.

Never.

24, am currently 24

I can imagine. Any time we wanted to have sex we went to her house.

31. 36 now

14 15 questionably then officially 18

Better late than never. Be grateful that it happened now. You are in your 20s plenty of time to fuck young women.

Me 6 ...my older sister 12. She came to my bed and touched my tiny dick, after that, she let me feel her light hairy pussy and than she blows my dick. diddnt cum but yes...was special and she do this only at this night.

Left it pretty late. Why?

20, midwest usa, currently 35

we was dating for maybe about a week and on our way back from doing some shared shopping at the store she asked "sooo, you wanna have sex?"

we had played in bed a couple days before but she knew I was v so she was wanting to make it special or something

but it wasn't really, or maybe she was hoping it would build suspense

the only two surprising things about it was how insertion felt (but she was very wet, it all slid up inside all at once, I thought I would have to work it in)...

also when she was grinding I would thrust up and it made her jaw drop because apparently I was hitting her bottom.

> why do girls do that grinding thing anyway, where they just rub back and forth balls deep... I always expected girls to bounce while humping...

Please define "had sex". Is ejaculating a prerequisite?

Oh fuck off

you say that like i had a choice

> you must ejaculate inside the vagina of a woman
> repeat - it must be inside her vagina

so yes
but you can be wearing a condom (even though technically you're ejaculating into a condom)

stimulating the clit > penetration for most of them

16, USA, AK. My friend's older sister. She was 20 or 21. My parent has shift work so sneaking around wasn't hard. Not home during evening or late night.

okay so thats one way I can be alpha with girls...

no no... get your legs up... get your damn legs up and bounce... bounce like you mean it

> in return ill finger the crap out of her and her clit

Was this a straight betrayal of friendship or did you date her?

By that definition, 14.

why?

Bullshit like this in every thread. Just fuck off.

Im in a relationship now with the same girl. I fucked her on christmas and she was engaged at the time. We hit it off imiatidiatly and were co workers for a long time. I was friends with the fiancé even longer. Im in her apartment right now realizing sex is sooo not what i made it out to be in my head. I do love her tho and she's a sold 7 1/2 - 8 soo what right do i have to complain?

She was cool with it, I don't think she ever held it against me. And nah, we just fucked at every opportunity for 3 months.

Fair

I meant with your friend

Technically around 11/12. No clue what i was doing....was with some girl who was a few years older than I was back then.

My friend is a she

Me too...same shit. 17 for real, but 5 in a way.

Me and Ingrid were both 5. Our parents were good friends. They would come over for dinner and such all the time. After dinner, parents would go into the living room, and would send Ingrid and I to go "play". It very quickly got sexual. In retrospect, I would imagine someone was molesting her. Ingrid initiated everything. She would suck on my little cock, have me lick her pussy, and we would rub and grind all over each other. Eventually, she got me to stick it inside her. We were too young for me to know what was happening, but it felt good as hell, and I knew we shouldn't be doing it.

We were at a cook-out at some point. We both went into the house...I think I was changing into some dry clothes from being in the kiddie pool. She followed me into a bedroom, and told me she wanted to "do it". I told her I was afraid because there were so many people around (like 20-30 adults and random kids). She told me if I didn't, she would tell on me. I was too young and dumb to know she couldn't do that without getting herself in trouble. I agreed, so at best I was coerced...at worst, raped. I'm totally okay with that. Crazy little bitch. So we went around between the bed and the wall, dropped our pants and started doing our thing. Not five minutes later, another kid walked in and asked us what we were doing. He couldn't see anything below our shoulders, so we scrambled and were not busted, but it scared me and we never did anything again. She tried a time or two but I told her no.

She was cute as fuck. After the scene at the cookout, she asked me to be her boyfriend. It was probably about 3-4 weeks after. She had gotten poison ivy and had a rash all over her face, so I told her no. Mistake.

I think about her occasionally. She's probably a fat slob or in jail or some such. But little Ingrid was my first and she was hot as fuck for a 5-year-old. I'd love to see her again.

18 years, 3 months.

the condom was too tight and i couldnt cum.

did 5 different positions and came on her tits.
we've been a couple ever since. 24 now.

18, but I fucked a 16 year old, so it felt like a win

I also had a pitbull terrier sniffing my arse, which felt less of a win

Oh right

12. Neighbors Mom blew me.

just turned 15. my dad drove me over to her cousin's house to spend the night with her. cool fuckin dad he was

Nice dubs

18, US. Used up 16 year old, fucked maybe 20 times (she fell in love). Convinced her since she took my virginity and I can't take hers that taking her anal virginity would be fair. Fucked her in the ass until I was 20. Kek

Sorry don't know how to greentext.

17 ... hating life that it took that long.
HS g/f was 15.

I used to fap to the OP centerfold constantly back in the day.

Also

Literally 9pm on the evening before I turned 18.

Did anybody say time for nudes?

you didnt lose your virginity at 5 because you didnt cum inside her.

you must ejaculate inside a woman's vagina to lose your virginity, though given that you were 5 im not sure if you could ejaculate, did you orgasm?

> kinda disturbing that she would even know what sex was at the age of 5, most kids dont even have a clue about it until 8-9 and dont find out what the deal is until at least 11

oral sex doesnt count

it has to be in the vagina
maybe inside the ass depending on some people's interpretation of it

I was 15 and I'm from the United States.

Clarity. 17 lost virginity in HS.
My cousin gave me a BJ when I was 14.
Me & the neighbor kid used to blow each other when we were 13.

15, almost 14

days after i turned 16 w/ gf

You must be ugly as fuck if you had to resort to family...

You can't read can you?

>17 for real, but 5 in a way.
>In retrospect, I would imagine someone was molesting her.

Naw ... she was a beauty & we both had the hots for each other. Live 100 miles apart. See each other 2-3 times a year. Meh. Whatever. We still talk fondly of those times, years since.

true story...go and fuck yourself

How old and how often do you get laid currently?

Thank you user I didn't feel like a legend when our parents found out kek.
Thing is I did everything with that girl for 3 years solid we just fucked each other's brains out anytime anywhere

Sure it is, mate. Just fucking kill yourself already.

with a woman? 17
with a guy? 53

The first one is the only one we care about

no

12, girl was 15. Had 0 clue what I was doing, she did all the work. No more sex until I was 15.

Was it in Georgia? The Governor's Honors Program? I ask because I was in GHP 53 last summer, am an alumni now obvs

Nah the program took place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

17. I jokingly made a very vulgar proposition to the daughter of my mother's drug dealer to which she surprisingly agreed. She was fat but I still came incredibly quickly. A month later she told everyone a month later at a huge party I was throwing.

Grind you pelvic bone into them when doing missionary. You will know when you are doing it right because it will feel like you have gone an inch deeper

aw damn, would've been crazy if we had crossed paths, user