Found out my friends GF slept with another man while she was at the beach

Found out my friends GF slept with another man while she was at the beach.

What do?

Do I tell him? If I do everyone will know who told them and the guy will probably try to fight me.

Also: I have no physical evidence, but I know it happened.

if you don't tell him you're no friend at all

What is your proof that this happened?

what would the physical evidence be? The used condom?

I was told by multiple people that it happened. And they each told the same story with the same details.

I mean video or texts.

Maaaybe get these people to tell your friend too?

tell your friend what you just told us dumb ass

"hey man I heard your gf cheated on you with X and you need to know but as your friend and since I told you can you please make it look like you found out but not from me because I don't want this guy to start shit with me for looking out for my friend, help me help you"

They dont want to though. They said I couldnt tell anyone or itd be bad.

The thing with that is, all she has to do is deny it and he will believe her over me. And then theyre going to want to try to get back at me for snitching.

listen to me. tell your friend and offer to go fucking lynch the guy that fucked the gf. Then get your friend to post all the girls nudes on Sup Forums and the like. Sluts need shaming

Then tell your friend that "according to (List names of the people who told you), your girlfriend fucked a dude at the beach"

tell your friend OP you'll do him a favor because she seems like an unloyal cunt and hopefully your friends finds a loyal person plus it's better to find this shit out early than months down the road

Yeah Im considering this. Im also considering going through some service online to text him anonymously and tell him that way.

if your friend doesn't believe you then he's an idiot and you can't fix stupid
how about this

"look man I know you probably won't believe me because you trust your gf but I heard she slept with X at the beach and I have no physical evidence of this but A, B, C person know about it too and are too scared/don't want to tell you to avoid drama. I'm not saying go to her and outright accuse her but maybe keep an eye out for her acting suspiciously especially around X and you'll see what I mean. And if you could do me a favor and make it look like you didn't hear this from me I'd appreciate it because I know X is a douche and will try to start shit with me for this"

Good plan. Also text him and tell him to post her noods to b.
Or, post his number here and I'll text him for you.

Yeah i was going to post his number but i realized thatd go bad fast.

No never get involved. Play dumb when he eventually finds out about it.

Nothing could go wrong with posting both his and the slut's numbers.

I can think of atleast 3 things thatd go wrong

WE SHOULD BLACKMAIL HER FOAR NUDES
OP post the number!!!!!1!!

post the sluts number and everyone here will shame her and her conscious will get thhe better of her. she'll tell him