Feels thread?

feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84
youtube.com/watch?v=ozv4q2ov3Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=VXsHTdUKDGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my parents hate me because they expect me to change with in mere weeks. they don't seem to understand that change is a gradual process. I really hate myself.

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84

I'm constantly paranoid that everyone hates me to the point that I avoid people altogether

what are you expected to change?

I will die alone, and without any acomplishments.

everyone does hate you
on the plus side, at least you're right

fucked a hooker last week in an attempt to feel something. Didn't.

guys next?

Wow that pic makes me feel things.

just about everything. my introversion, my disorganization, and my lack of sense of responsibility

ikr found it on a comfy thread on /bant/

why now?
surely you've been introverted, disorganized, and irresponsible for years, right?

yeah I have, It's just they epect me to grow up and shake off years of horrible parenting , also I meant step parents. they told me i "have to learn how to be human"

lol youtube.com/watch?v=ozv4q2ov3Mk

looks like a drawing of the view from griffith. i should go there and kill myself

I knew it. Thanks for confirming

well, considering you're on Sup Forums, you're presumably a legal adult so you should just move out of your parents' basement and do whatever the fuck you want

Introversion is not bad, it's a basic character trait, not something you have to (or even can) replace.

there're normies, they don't understand that

omg, crying like a little bitch now

>>

it's 2017, and everyone is trying to convince us that boys can be girls if they want to and it's perfectly normal
they were born that way, and are exactly the way they were meant to be
if you're introverted though, off to therapy with you to fix your mental disorder

Nice wallpaper m8, saved

yeah, before i posted this i thought about that basically "fuck them"

you're first statement debunks your conclusion

i think your sarcasm detector may be broken

Well it's true that society is tailored towards extroverts but there's lots of places to go when you're an introvert

You just have to look deep enough into whatever town/city you live in and you'll find them, quiet bars with comfy jazz music playing in the background are a constant everywhere I've been.
Having a couple of friends and hanging with them eating pizza with some Synthwave playing in the background is also extremely comfy

I think my autism is jsut fine

youtube.com/watch?v=VXsHTdUKDGg

I hate everything in my life but music and its the only thing that prevents me from getting a rope and hanging myself in some forest. Music is the only thing that makes me feel living worth it. Today i realised i hate music because it forces me to live in this shitty life. I just realised i also hate the only thing i loved in years. Help

love ya mate. i come back to this in cycles

At least the hooker didn't say no.

so how do you get out of them, i feel like suicide its not a bad option after all

i just drink and wait...hang in there

Dying is the only thing you can be sure of happening to you, stick it out

Like he said

Then do somehting else. I know the pain seems relentless but it's not. There's ton of shit to do in our world,so find something you like and do it.
Play vidya games, practice some sport, draw, write... you only need to do something. It won't magically go away but then you'll be able to cope with it more and more by the day.
Suicide is a shitty option btw.

Always had shitty parents, and im not talking about "my mom didn't say i love you" type of shitty parents i mean genuine shit. So i met the girl who I thought was the girl of my dreams, I never let myself get attached to anyone because I've got too many of my own issues to be worrying about someone else. But regardless, I did anyway. Talked to her for a month, and just as I was gonna ask her out she starts dating someone else. She then admits she liked me but thought I didn't like her. Long story short she breaks up with him and then decides to go solo for a while. You know I don't feel like posting the whole story, basically she fucked me over more than once and then when I decide to stop trying with her she gets mad at me. I thought I could use her as an escape from my shitty life, but it turns out because of her my life is even worse.

If my life was a book, its title would be "Unfortunate Events" and the first chapter would be about my birth.

>MFW I didn't have whit who talk
>MFW Anyone answer my post in Sup Forums
>MFW I Fogotten my Face of the situation
>MFW I'm a manlet

how old? if teen/young, theyre probably worried it could lead to more serious personal and social problems and hoping to shake it out. its can be a lot to do with misunderstanding introversion, but can also be an awareness of other issues and hoping to push things in a better direction.

being introverted, disorganised, and irresponsible are all fine, but you still need to learn how to function in society. if thats 'everything' about you, whats stopping you from just being isolated, slobby, and lazy? same thing, but bad

I'm 20, I was exaggerating when I said that was everything, but these are parts of me that have been consistent

dont forget dude, shes got her own shit going on. its not all about you.

maybe she was crushing on you even more and felt really hurt when she thought you didnt like her. maybe making that decision to date another guy was her trying to avoid the pain of holding out for you and getting rejected. maybe that relationship made her feel like shit and she wanted some time to heal before making herself vulnerable again. or maybe she felt broken and unworthy of being loved again just yet. maybe she got mad at you because she cares about you a lot, and is making other sacrifice and effort that you dont see, and shes doing it all for you.

basically, its easy to get so lost in our own feelings and confusion that we think everyone else knows exactly what they are doing, and arent just lost and confused in the same way

I just would really like the world to end. I think it's mostly shit. Since I'll never have some amazing and exciting life, the most I can hope for is global meltdown, and some sort of post-apocalyptic world to roam afterwards. I realize I'll most likely die in whatever chaos that would cause global catastrophe, I'm pretty OK with that. I further realize that a post apocalyptic wasteland would be full of dangers and horrors and I probably wouldn't last long...I'm pretty OK with that too.
>just let it all burn

I don't know if it's worse or better, but I have what a lot of people would consider a pretty good standard of living too.

fair enough. i think 20 is a bit of a transitional stage, maybe they just wanna see some of the teenage bullshit start to be replaced by adult stuff.
whats going on in your life at the moment? you studying, working?
do you have a social life, friends?

what do your parents think you do with your days?

>Manlet
Just because you're below 6 feet, doesn't mean you're a manlet, user. Height isn't everything. It's something blown out of proportion by tinder sluts. True love comes general day to day interactions, not from brainless thots.

I am either working, on here, on youtube, playing video games, or working on my batch project (which is not going well due to the aforementioned disorganization.)

they think I'm in my room most of the time, they aren't wrong

Fuck it, tired of waiting around. Why aren't girls straight forward? Wtf is taking it slow if you don't even try to connect as much as me?

Bump

be me
15 Years old
98Kg, not fat, more like Big
had 3 Gf's(Had sex with one of them)
> Single right now
> Almost no Friends
Smokes Weed almost everyday
suicidal
Feeling alone af.

true this. i was surprised to see all the crying about height from short guys online, like it dictated their shitty lives more than their shitty confidence and personalities.

i had a university class that covered ergonomics. one day everyone measured themselves to create a dataset. i was one of the shortest guys. still got the data, heres my height ranking vs boys, girls, and total
-7/84 guys. 10cm (4") below average
-23/28 girls. 5cm above average (engineering so bad gender ratio)
-29/112 total. 5cm below average

so im a short guy, right there in numbers. was still pretty surprising because i didnt feel exceptionally short. maybe because the only time i ever feel short is when im standing close to very tall guys, and maybe my social circle has been self-selected to be short and comfortable.

but id rather talk to girls than tall guys anyway, and most girls are short. so being short works really well for talking to them and kissing and such

the only time i see it making a big difference is the initial impression. tall guys can have a more imposing presence and draw more attention without doing anything. im sure thats attractive to many. and im sure the guys who complain about that shit are both so low confidence, clueless, and selfish that they think of interaction with females as some sequence of favourable impressions that gets them laid, and not getting to know them as people

Why you smoke weed?

Broke up with my gf of a year or so
She had a couple of flaws which made my family hate her
Been about a month since we broke up
Mfw I realized she was the best thing in my life
Pic related is me since then every night

To come down.
To get other thoughts into my Mind.

3 gfs by 15? youre doing well mate

cut back on the weed. treating your body well keeps your mind healthy. unhealthy lifestyle causes depression. not saying you need to be super healthy, just try to not be super unhealthy
and this isnt in a 'drugs are bad' or healthy living bullshit way. the balance of chemicals in your body affects your mind more than you realise

Does it worth? It really changes your thoughts?

Damn, i need it then.
It's been really hard with my bipolarity and depression.

But i don't know, i'm a little "afraid" to get into that you know.

It helps me at least, i would say give it a try a few times.
Well 2 of the relationships only lasted 3/4 moths.
I life a normal lifestyle. I maybe eat a bit to unhealthy but otherwise i life more than normal.

I'm half drunk and can't really drink more because of money problems, but want to drink more because of money problems.

God, fuck....

Why can't I have that happiness that is being in love with someone who really cares about me, and who I can genuinely care about...

I cant live anymore, I just wanna forget everything and die, god I really wanna die but I am very coward

are you ugly bro? probably the number one leading cause in your plight

Nah, I know for certain I'm not ugly. The problem is that I don't do anything to make my situation better. I'm socially awkward because I always have, and continue to, play video games and lurk on here instead of going outside and working to make my life better

Seeing people in happy relationships makes me sad and angry at myself, because it reminds me of what I don't have; but I did it to myself and have nobody to blame

it helps for the moment, but long term will make you much worse off

set similarly conditioned brother into a psychotic break, been taking anti psychotics for 8 years now. can't take drugs ever again. i know of several people this has happened to.

would you say your a supreme gentleman

Can we get some more images? I'm tryna immerse in feels tonight bois

Definitely not. I'm not a niceguyâ„¢

Of course part of it is wanting to fuck someone and quit being a 24 year old virgin. But I want sex that means something, you know?

I know what my problem is, I just need to get off my computer and go do something about it. Something I clearly don't know how to do. Even if I do drag myself out to social events, I just wind up wanting to go home after not too long

right, comfort is a spook.

sup LAfag

you fucking dumbshit

Sorry user, I really do appreciate you trying to comfort me. And I really do hope you have a great evening

Any tips for a spaguetti maker, theres this qt and we talk regurlaly but when i try to text her she ignores them, should i continue or maybe i should look for a cheap prostitute?

>Blossom out of high school
>huge social circle
>no college, dropped out twice
>Lol I'm a rockstar
>wait this industry is fucked
>that was 5 years?
>you're pregnant?
>wasn't I just 19..why is 30 so close?
>yeah I'll take the shift
>I could have been someone
>maybe

If she ignores you in private, but not in public she isn't interested in a relationship beyond what there already is

Don't waste your time

kinda not really. I'm in your situation, but i don't have the advantages of looks. it really sucks to know that know one will love you like that. I've had several family members say they are goign to get me a whore,but that wouldn't solve the problem. the best i can do is to accept the facts and adjust my goals. I really wanted a family, but that is just another dead dream

Nothing is dead man. Their are still decent broads out there. Just prioritize them how you'd like yourself prioritized

ITT a bunch of youngfags think life is shit and have hit rock bottom...

Try being a 35yo recovering junkie who blew all his money and lost all his friends.

You know nothing

What were you hooked on brother?

I've been married for two years to a pretty good women, have a daughter and a son on the way a nice house and a decent job, on the outside my life is fan-fucking-tastic, But I still can't stop thinking about Her, I never have and I probably never will.

look dude, the "real problems" argument turns into a infinite regress, where we end up with a homeless quadriplegic veteran with cancer PTSD AIDS been divorced like 100 times etc etc. point being it's a destructive argument

I have no friends.

sex that means something? that sounds like an excuse to avoid opportunities
if a cute girl threw herself at you at a party, would you turn her away because its not some romance youve been building for a while, or because you are scared of sex for the first time?

ive been in that situation, i know its a lot of pressure and seems scary. but that leads to putting up barriers without realising it, and makes social situations more uncomfortable

>manlet
>ugly face
>small dick
i really doubt it friend, you mean well but it's simply not happening. it's just genetics

Heroin

Was legit suicidal 3y ago and said fuck it may as well get high as fuck on my way out.

Turns out human will to survive is strong. A psych ward and 30day inpatient rehab later and things are even worse.

I'm putting it back together though, slowly. Much easier to deal with life in your 30s and sober.

that all sounds like insecurity. dont blame genetics

shorts not a big deal, how tall are you?
face is subjective, but plenty of ugly people getting laid heaps, and lookers getting none
how small is small? and how many girls have seen it? im guessing you didnt even get to that point

you could be tall, handsome, with a massive dick. it wouldnt solve your problem. which means your problem can be solved without any of that

I'm gonna paint my room soonish does anyone have a "comfy vibe" color that anyone recommends?

4'5" tall and a 4'5" penis

let me ask those of you still here

do you want to die?