Hey Sup Forums just got out of an abusive relationship with my ex...

Hey Sup Forums just got out of an abusive relationship with my ex. Me and my daughters are at a shelter and I was hoping you could help spread my >gofundme(dot com slash)
>xgvxk5-
>escaping-
>domestic-
>violence
to help me get back on my feet. I have seen how fast you guys can make something spread. Can't take many pics because of ,well, shelter but I know the rules

Also AMA I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

1movies.tv/film/the-red-pill-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me your skype ID and I'll pay you for some cam shit

are you being retarded on purpose?

>tits or gtfo

niggers

props for balls

If I could angry react to your story, I would.

That doesn't look like a body that has spat out a kid.

Got snapchat op?

Dude she probably doesn't know it's not like everyone does

Good job ruining date.....

No Skype sorry and I'm at a shelter so can't really do much
Pic related..I don't like my tits

>gives puss
>still bitching about tits or gtfo
holy shit get out of here you fucking summer

Let me see those panties!

Soles please :D

It's probably the body of the kid

Needs more pics. Can't yank one out for you if that's all I have to work with

Do you have Snapchat? I can help but over there.

Can we have any information about you

Did he fuck you good?

Well I like them.

Do you have kik or some shit, i would like to know more about your story

show us your butthole

You kept in shape after a kid good Job Very few women do.

>she doesnt know

yet knew enough to break spam filter on URL

yeah okay my dude, here's a (You)

Okay if you don't have skype...You have an outdated time stamp...smells like bullshit

Ass plz

You have good tits. Bigger don't always make better. Yours are perky +1 for inverted nipples

Whoring yourself out. Good role model for your daughters.

Snapchat then?

this

This

shelter where? If its near me I work with some NFPs that should be able to get you into supported housing pretty quickly

>the daughters arent real
>the shelter isnt real
>made up sob story for money
Show face

I've got some extra money, just got my bonus check, but I'm not doing a go fund me as they take like 20 percent of my money away, how else you want to do this OP? Once you get back on your feet I want some pics

No panties ..I didn't get out with much
Downloading now ..had to get a new phone and number
Like what?
Sometimes
Thanks
Pic related

I agree

hang on
is this invertednipplechan? did the bf who used to post you two fucking on here do some shit?

I like how forceful you are, you know what you want

I'd probably have abused that too holy shit

dubs for spread puss?

>give you money
>spend money on steam summer sale

Sorry but I like games more than naked attention whores you should just get a job

Alright waiting for sc

fuk

Please stop doing drugs and get into better health before posting nude pictures of yourself.

Pic related

ohhhh fuck that looks good

would you let me sniff it?

i'll give you 1000$ cash for sex in my car

Can I fuck you?

How do u not have pussy lips?

Kek

That butthole has seen some serious coks. Or you shit large turds.

I am a guy baby , add me to snapchat : meganoggin

Did you shave your pussy at the shelter? Kek

trips of truth
>checkt

The jpeg name is jesuschrist I'm dying

> ... and a white knight suddenly appears!

calling bullshit on this whole thing. She's basically whoring herself out for money at this point.
> goodjob.jpg

Nice! So how about some finger in the butt or a nice full pussy spread for us?

Do you have any toys? Markers/ pins or pegs?

Was it hard to get your daughter to latch on those inverted nipples when she was a newborn or did you use formula from the start?

ahah holy shit i just saw that i got dubs with next post. Feels good man

cool

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.

Where are you?

Looks like a junkie

Hello my beautiful goddess, I saw your pic and figured id try writing you. i can't disrespect a girl. It's not in me. I'm a gentleman. Quite honestly, It sure surprised me to see you on here. I just have a hard time seeing someone who could easilly be a model having trouble meeting someone. Im not trying to give you a line, you really are astoundingly beautiful to me. It would be a pleasure and a priviledge getting to know you. I'd love to find out if you are as beautiful inside as you are out.
Add mme on skype yourbestfriend1

fuk almost quads
>inb4 quads with this post

atleast she's whoring herself out

>and a white knight suddenly appears!
nothing like that dude. invertednipplechan is hot as fuck, i'd happily throw money at her for some private camshows

gtfo autist

Yeah basically this OP. Wtf are you doing posting nudes on Sup Forums begging for help. This is honestly the LEAST likely place for people to give you money for that. Sup Forums gets this every day, for free, and most of the time it's better and not depressing. Also, it's likely to backfire when people post this shit all over your gofundme and no one wants to donate to an internet whore anymore. Wtf were you thinking, get outta here and consider your health and the future of your children.

No.

this
fake as fuck

Wow man what the hell

So no ones going to comment on how this dumb bitch, a single mother, is trying to whore herself online for money, assuming the story isn't a complete crock of shit.

Women like this are destroying society. Keep your legs closed in future you dumb slut

fuuuuck this

Op, stuff something in your cunt! How about your razor blade?

I just drop a fat load for you

spread your daughters for us or you get nothing

>Me and my daughters are at a shelter

Copy?

Fuck a cactus white knight!

Let us know when you download it

>herself
99% chance she's a 40-something crackwhore and the pics are her daughter.

Like 40 people already commented on it. GTFO if it offends you so much.

Meet the new queen of Sup Forums
>Feminist makes documentary about the Men's Rights Movement
>Gets Red Pilled while making it
>Feminists try to censor her documentary globally
>She now no longer considers herself a feminist.

1movies.tv/film/the-red-pill-2016/

Yeah I don't gain weight easy
It took me ten minutes to figure it out lol
Trying to get snap chat downloaded now
Posted
Thanks ..I'm embarrassed about my nips
San Antonio
Um let me see what I can do
Don't think so
Don't do drugs at all
I just need people to spread my gofundme
Idk ..I do think I have them though

>no hair

Yep. Underage. Bye.

Definitely looks like a junkie her and her half breed nigger baby are in the shelter

yes.
took the bait. good job summer.

By spread gofugme, do you mean mass report?

Have you considered getting a real job instead of whoring yourself out from the homeless shelter?

>being this retarded

phat op

>I just need people to spread my gofundme
Yeah, you mistyped that, OP... I'm sure you meant to say:

> I'm OK with whoring myself out online because I don't want to get a real job

listen baby i need you to tell me this one thing before i consider anything

would you let me sniff your pretty butthole? not saying i'll come right down and do it but as a hypothetical, would you be open to it?

chekt

Mad cus you dont know how to treat a lady??

You can get money through Snapchat too now

fucked cunt

>being this retarded

>no hair

>legal

k.