OLDER WOMAN THREAD: Tell about your experience having sex with women who were older than you...

OLDER WOMAN THREAD: Tell about your experience having sex with women who were older than you, even if only a few years older.
>had ongoing sex with an 18 year old when I was 15. Never had sex again since

>Never had sex again since
kek

>be 20
>dating a girl who was 8 years older
>loved to suck dick
>loved anal
>cam so hard down her throat that it shot out of her nose
>she killed herself about 6 years ago

actually thats pretty cool and sad at the same time, sorry for you user

Ill try to cause some boners to generate interest

Went out with and married a japanese woman 3 and a half years older than me.
We met when I was 23 and her 26. Sex was great and she'd give good head and great boobjobs, and we had sex in lots of weird places (mall elevators, busy street building rooftops, ...), then we got married 7 years later and that plus her age made her want babies which led to less and less sex.
11 years later, we have 2 kids (9yo and 8 months) and she's a great mum and a good life partner, but a non-partner in bed. As a result I go to soaplands once a month to blow my load, and my jerking hand is kept pretty busy between sessions.
All in all it's not all bad, we're building something and have a great family, and she knows about the soapland thing and doesn't comment on it.(she doesn't like the money I spend there but appreciates that I don't pressure her for sex)

Yeah she was really cool, but weren't dating when she killed herself. That bitch cheated on my when I was working in Africa and I broke up with her. But it was fun while it lasted.

>lost virginity to friends older sister

She was still in her teens but 5 years older then me so don't know if that counts.

Not really that great. Two separate women didnt give suck, wanted to lay there in the birthing position.

Have never but good hugs I hear

19, with a 26 year old. Has a child. Sex and relationship was great, she took my virginity. Learned she had a husband, stopped talking.

>was 22
> went on trip to China on a student trip so I could do a photo project of the old Silk Road
>only chubby person on trip, most are fit and only a few guys mostly girls
>get off the train at several locations with group
> one area had a museum that we went to detailing the roads history
> they showed local history of women's roles being what men would be doing in other areas in terms of being in charge
> get back on train latter in the early evening, sleeping car for 14 hours
> an odd one out by myself in sleeping cart with 3 good looking women in their 40's
>start trying to ask me questions and gets ones super hot daughter (21) to translate
>small talk and joking around I feel more comfortable
> talk more about local history of men being a prize for women, like a trophy husband
> reveal the local area ideal man is hefty, showing family is well of
>explain it until I understand all are flirting with me
>middle aged ladies shut the compartment door
>eventually the daughter starts seducing me and the ladies encourage her
>end up having sex with her right there with her as the middle age women help out and start getting naked and rubbing on me
>legit fucking 4 women the rest of the trip, they get off an hour before I do
>they all say to come to meet and I'd be a much desired guy there
>daughter gives all contact info
>guys from group were in next compartment and heard everything
> amazed and ask about it the rest of the trip
>graduated college and am now getting certification for teaching overseas
>daughter and the ladies all said they have more friends that want to meet me and are hooking me up with s job
>free apartment, free amenities, great pay and lots of days off and work only 30 hours a week
> last few months on/b/ and in the HS and my life instantly will be better

When I was 14 a freshman in high school I dated a 19 year old senior. She was like a 6.5-7. Anyway she would never fuck me but she sucked my dick a couple times and also a couple handys. One time I accidentally came in her nose she was so mad lmao

When I was 13 my best friends mother molested me. She was 29.

I was into it because my dick was hard. But reality is I didn't want it. Tried to get away but excited and nervous and scared all at the same time.

She and I ended up screwing for the next 3 years. Sure she taught me shit and did things to me that I probably would have had to wait ages for another chick to do.
But looking back I wish she had have left me alone so I could've just screwed girls my own age.

Every 13 year old's dream. I wanted to fuck my friends mom so bad. Was she hot?

> only ever had sex with women that were a few years older
> nothing special

> except for one girl that was a year younger than me
> even worse

I can't decide whether I'm bad, they're or I'm just full blown gay.
At least they seem to enjoy themselves and usually are fishlike, so I think it must be the women, right?

Yeah man. She was legit hot. Looked a bit like Sarah Michelle Geller.

A group of us kids where there for a Saturday afternoon hang out session which turned into a sleep over.

She took me out with her to get pizza and kind of fondled me in the car. I was confused and thought she accidentally touched me those three times lol.

A bit later us kids played hide and seek, she took me up to her bedroom to hide and it all kicked off from there.

So yeah definitely 13 year olds dream. But I dunno, reality is real different. I lived in fear I was gonna be found out and killed by my friend, I thought I'd be sending her to jail. And she got insanely jealous when I started to properly develop and girls paid me attention. Oh yeah, also she was a drunk.

that sounds like a monumental testament to compromise. if you're happy then my NEET opinion is just dust in the wind, i guess, but it sounds very sad

carry on, you magnificent bastard

I've had a thing for older women. I did this while in a relationship, because I wanted to fool around. Anyway.

First time with a 35 yo, on vacations. Kinda of a slut.
Not that great sex, but worth it because you're horny in the summer.

The other time was way better.
>Found this 45/50 yo woman via dating app
>We go out for a date, she's really cool and we have things in common
>Second date she brings me back home
>Smoking weed and have a few drinks
>We fuck
>She's skinny and is a bit sensitive down there, so I take it slow and all
>I'm clean and she can't have more kids, so I convince her no condom
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg

>Second date
>Same drinks and smoking weed
>We fuck
>This time I can go more rough on her
>She absolutely loves it

And that's that. She was a tall blonde, cute like 6/10. Could be a 7 when she was younger.

I was kinda relieved, it was my fetish. It still is a fetish to fuck older woman.
But now I don't feel the need to fool around and am happy with my gf.

> she was 35

So how old were you? You left that important piece of info out.

never have. would never want to. young pussy best pussy