If Sup Forums had a king would it be Chris Chan?

If Sup Forums had a king would it be Chris Chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/09/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, he is the court jester.

And the village idiot

Would moot be God?

it'll be bailey jay

Girls can't be kings you fucking idiot

Kys faggot

Moot sold us

king and queen at the same time

kys faggot

Try harder

Nah

Didn't ask that and no

no gods no kings no masters

just mods

it's what makes this site great

GOD IS KING

Too retro

Ogre for president

Anonymous is the king. That's who's making all these posts around here right?

wired.com/2015/09/Sup Forums-sold/

All true your new master is mook

No gays

Gay kings make best kings

Gary Faulkner has been, and will always be, the king of Sup Forums.

Hmmmm my wife has been much happier since she got a girlfriend maybe you are right

who dat ?

This thread is gay post more ogre

Orge is too sweet i like a bit of danger

Asked Sup Forums what he should bring to go hunt down bin Laden, and was arrested in Pakistan trying to cross into Afghanistan with a broad sword.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Not hard enough

Ah that guy, luckily i missed that thread so was spared the guilt

Weak-ass b8, m8.

You kids know that Maisie is just a modern day Natalia portman substitute for pedos right ?

Sorry that's Emma Watson

Nooooooo check the filename, easily the greatest movie ever

Leon the implied pedophile?

No, this is the king of Sup Forums

Pic related

>no shoes
disgusting.

"implied" exactly the film is interpreted differently according to your own viewpoint my mom thought he looked out for her quite well but surely Gary Oldman stole the show ?

Oh wow film major mom yeah movies are deep

Nah just a mom with major jean reno sexual motives but thats pretty much universal

Is your mom a kid?

When did wired become all social justice?

Can't remember it ever being like that before.

No, it would be me
Check em, btw

Nope quite the opposite didnt have me until she was 37 and a self made millionaire

Through her expert analysis of film no doubt

Political correctness makes money these days liberals only look at stuff that totally agrees with the current vogue

No she sells shipping space

Ohai Chris, check what exactly?

Show us her dick

who my mom or the pic ? ( never shared a bath with a woman have you )

I wish libtards would just die :(. I'm sick of seeing shit like that wherever I go online. I swear, ever since internet on mobile devices became popular the content has gone downhill.

Both

Well yeah the higher the fewer i am old enough to remember the original Internet which was just computer geeks and pedos ( with a certain amount of crossover )

Mom says no and her clit is probably bigger than your dick

OK but how big is her dick

who is him ?

The feminine penis thread is 2 columns over and why did you even leave it ?

I'm not quite that old, but I'm old enough to remember when everyone had a fucking geocities page full which took half an hour to load on dial up because of all the fucking .gifs.

It was still nowhere near as cancerous as today.

Heard some guy was posting pics of his millionaire film critic mom in this one

Hah ! didnt everyone move to myspace cos it was quicker and less fussy ? imho universal communication has brought about a stultifying blandness to all things

youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q

Punch the monkey, win a prize!!

Cant do it her girlfriend would get mad

No, it would be a KANG, you fucking racist!

Oh god dont remind me, there has been some serious crap over the years my cursor was a spider for so long

It should be KingCobraJFS

lol and msn messenger had custom emojis, except they were called emoticons back then, so whenever you talked to a girl it would just come out as random stars and love hearts and sparkly rainbows and shit because the basic bitches would just assign them to a single letter.

Oh god i remember the fucking screen was full of color and shit and you couldn't even tell if she was still there and then blackberry phones came out and everyone got one for chat but only drug dealers kept them

This is the King

hahaha yeah! I never got one though, I was too attached to my 3310. Didn't want to get rid of it they were invincible!

Then research chemicals started becoming popular and the next 5 years are a bit hazy haha.

There can only be one, and it's him.

Well 4.5 day battery life is important if you arent entirely sure what day it actually is ..... did you overcome the research or are you writing this from a static car in Los Angeles ?

who dat ?

haha best times ever. You could make so much money selling incense blends to headshops. I blew it all on motorcycles and getting high on my own supply though :(.

Nah, I'm a Britfag

Greetings fellow brexiteer i thought this was all a bit cerebral for a yank !

Feels good to have our independance back doesn't it old boy! Now if only we could replace Maggie 2.0 with someone competant we could make Britain great again!

True but i dont see any viable candidates ( when cotbyn says he will take all necessary steps for public safety that probably includes surrender )

Rofl so triggered that ya boy Bailey Jay is a King

Corbyn is a bit of a lefty, but I'm not wealthy so had no reason to vote Tory. On the other hand though he'd have only let more ragheads in to enrich our culture.

But its a religion of peace ! ( just like all the others ) i abstained this time none of the above etc but if boris ends up pm my plan is emigration to Iceland

Atheism is a religion of peace, just like all the others.

Disgusting. This is one of those retards who wants to have sex with lesbians. No. He's an old piece of shit. Truly disgusting. Never post him , however, there are some who just look and act effeminate and can't be anything else

Chris Chann is a very talented skater

no one ever killed anyone in the name of atheism even though we probably should

kek, manlet tears

Wouldn't Chris be the lesbian trans queen ??

Hello cuckpy