Deus Vult Thread now faggots

Deus Vult Thread now faggots.

Post your most based Deus Vult for the Lord and Savior.

lol good thread ya ballgargling faggot

ITT: Braindead spergfags fail at raiding

ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatata

deus vult

LOLI VULT

FOR Sup Forums

Hey guys make more crusader threads I can only make 5 at a time

This is just as bad as jihadists

what kind of shit armour doesn't protect against a simple arrow

Make loli great again

Loli gonna roll on these bitch niggas

8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Let us pray Sup Forumsrusaders

>O my dearest Jesus, please bless and protect us, Your Crusade Prayer Group, so that we become immune to the wicked assaults of the devil, and to any evil spirits, which may torment us in this Sacred Mission to save souls.
May we remain loyal and strong, as we persevere to keep Your Holy Name before the world and never waive in our struggle to spread the Truth of Your Holy Word.
Amen.

Amen

hope u loli peps dont mind some fur

Keep on fapping and you will end up alone

idc
ddos volt

sure. because this couldn't possibly inspire a massive faggotry blowback.