as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

LOLIFAGS GTFO!!

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve:
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

INFIDEL SCUM

>newfags thinking their cute little "crusade" is going to bring Sup Forums back to the good old days
>implying there were any good old days to begin with
>also implying the crusades didn't fail miserably

cease the faggotry!

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, l will not be shaken

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the L0RD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

God approves of pedophiles. Just read Numbers 31:17-18 if you don't believe me.

The lolicon.army stands against the crusaders! These are our sacred lands and ye shall not take them!
discord sduXEAY

Jesis died for you too, you beautiful young nubile naked cum-gurgling Lolis!

>I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg&

Do you recommend any other servers?

No we're full fuck off.