youtu.be/8ka_x3r7vJI
campaignagainstsexrobots.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gets me diamonds

this is a p good trap mate
youtu.be/mKzLoZFz8PE

check out my trap soundcloud lads
soundcloud.com/alltrapnation

INSANE MOUSE TRAP PRANK ON FAMILY! (1000 MOUSE TRAPS)

youtu.be/3Q5AZy7vFpk

look at this trap mate, its the best fuckin trap tutorial out there (HD)

forgot to include link

like and subscribe

youtu.be/_e3Rurn344c

a classic trap

youtu.be/4F4qzPbcFiA

one of my favorites

where do you guys get your traps from? personally I use this website: traps.com.au/

its not sluaghter if you release them

only nature can create a trap so beautiful

I get mine locally

crikey

this one always gets em good

fucking degenerate sum

Neolithic hunters, including the members of the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture of Romania and Ukraine (ca. 5500-2750 BC), used traps to capture their prey.[1] A passage from the self-titled book by Taoist philosopher Zhuangzi describes Chinese methods used for trapping animals during the 4th century BC. The Zhuangzi reads, "The sleek-furred fox and the elegantly spotted leopard...can't seem to escape the disaster of nets and traps.”[2][3] "Modern" steel jaw-traps were first described in western sources as early as the late 16th century.[4] The first mention comes from Leonard Mascall's book on animal trapping.[5] It reads, "a griping trappe made all of yrne, the lowest barre, and the ring or hoope with two clickets." [sic][6] The mousetrap, with a strong spring device spring mounted on a wooden base, was first patented by William C. Hooker of Abingdon, Illinois, in 1894.[7][8]

Native Americans trapped fur bearing animals with pits, dead falls, and snares. Trapping was widespread in the early days of North American settlements, and companies such as the Canadian fur brigade were established. In the 18th century blacksmiths manually built leghold traps, and by the mid-19th century trap companies manufacturing traps and fur stretchers, became established.

The monarchs and trading companies of Europe invested heavily in voyages of exploration. The race was on to establish trading posts with the natives of North America, as trading posts could also function as forts and legitimize territorial claims. The Hudson's Bay Company was one such business. They traded commodities such as rifles, pistols, knives, food, frying pans, pots, and blankets for furs from trappers and Native Americans.

Trappers and mountain men were the first European men to cross the Great Plains to the Rocky Mountains in search of fur. They traded with Native Americans from whom they learned hunting and trapping skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbeUVtEPZYU
This trap has some heart

another one done by the same trapper
youtu.be/8ka_x3r7vJI

That's actually really cool

amidoinitrite?

indeed you are buddy

THIS IS A TRAP THREAD FOR FUCKS SAKE

the kind of traps i like

Old school.

poor guy

The future of traps is here. campaignagainstsexrobots.org/