Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/inauguration-protesters-sue-police-rectal-probes/229212/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*How do we fix Europe

There, I fixed it for you.

she was not sentenced yet dickhead.

He took out future liberals. He deserves a frickin medal

>literal 10/10 grill

well here in norway we work a different way, 21 years in jail is max, our country belive in reforming and getting the criminals out in the sociaty again and it actuly works preaty well, a hell of alot bether than the law system in america

He got the max sentence you can get in Norwegian law. After those years, a jury looks over his case again to renew the sentence. Fucking Americans are so retarded, stop trying to make propaganda happen you fucking 16 year old nigger.

Agreed.

She must be taught how to be a nice woman for her man

this

White people version of dindu nuffin.....

What happen with varg?

There is no reforming someone like that and letting them out in the future is a slap in the face to the victims. I agree that the US system is set on punishment more than reform, but that fucker should have gotten life.

Someone was trying, but suddently jew armada from atlantic island went on rampage and everything went shit

I'd fuck her anyone got a photo dump of her? She deactivated her instagram

yee

he was sentenced to 21 years, served 14 years, which is similar to what someone in america would get.

Stop being a retard, Jamal. He isn't going to be let out you dumb illiterate nigger.

GIRL HERE

Girls have the right to have our human rights violated without getting objectivised and remotely raped

*How do we fix Sweden

That shit woudnt happen anywhere else in europe only in cucked Sweden, fun fact the guy sued the goverment because his living conditions where "too bad" his cell had tv and shit its crazy how fucked up the country is

well i cant say i disagree with you there, i do belive in death sentence for people like him, so the goverment dont have to wast money on keeping him alive

You can't be this dumb, like for real

explain both of these people to me

>Breivik
>Sweden
HAHAHA FUCKING AMERICANS

Yea I bet you guys are gonna look real progressive when a guy who killed nearly 80 people walks the streets again. What a fucking joke.

Ok Toby, whatever you say from America must be true.

10/10 grill

he is norwegian you dumb fuck, and he is jailed in norway, he doest only have a tv he has a ps2 and other consolse too

what? it wasnt premeditated murder, that's pretty much what someone in america gets for 2nd degree murder.

It was Norway you stupid fuck.. this shit right here is why we need an IQ test to let you mouthbreathers vote.. you're too stupid to even do a basic google search

>implying she text him kys once

Educate yourself you fucking moron. She's a psychopath. She coerced him in person and through text message for months to do it, even going so far as to tell him to get back in a car that had carbon monoxide in it after he bitched out.

Jesus christ how did you actually guess my name?

Seriously, Sweden's fucked.

By making sure no idiots who think this girl didn't deserve some form of punishment aren't allowed to vote.
By executing people like the guy on the right.

Who's talking about rape? We just need more pics to fap too

Breivik is great. I can't wait the moment he leaves the jail.

The only thing is that the justice system in Europe actually workes compared to the US. Btw that guy wil never get released from prison. After the 21 years he will get added 5 years to his sentence every 5 years untill he dies in prison.

there's no place for a social justice warrior in Sup Forums. gtfo

Han vill aldri bli loslatt. Forvaring mann, han viser ingen tegn til å bli frisk så han vil bli sittende i fengsel resten av livet.

>oi govenor, he just blew up a quarter of england and killed about 1.2 million in the process
>21 years
>but-
>we believe in reform here, everyone gets a fair chance

Build a wall.

That seems to have been OP's point, young man. If you did not get it, thank your educational system for failing you.

US "correctional" system is run for profit. Prison guards make in excess of US$100,000 per year. It needs a growing number of inmates to justify its existence. So right now they're giving 70 years to journalists who covered the inaugural demonstrations and they're sticking their fingers up the demonstrators' asses.
mintpressnews.com/inauguration-protesters-sue-police-rectal-probes/229212/

Norway, on the other hand, attempt to correct their citizens' aberrant behaviors and return them to society as productive individuals. Not saying that works, but I'm sure the US alternative was designed for failure.

And then after all that she posts on social media about sucide awareness multiple times. People think all she said was kill yourself and that's it. This bitch is fucking crazy

>GIRL HERE
Like clockwork kek, go kys

read
the
thread
Jamal

This

Live in the UK, if someone steals from you, forget about it, they'll never be caught or never be punished, I could go out right now, steal a bunch of shit on CCTV and get off free.

If i am caught for something more serious, i'll sit in a cosy room with a television

Brievek's intentions were noble though, he deserved no time in prison.

77 Marxist is a number way too low for a machine gun, he should have been imprisoned for 50 years just because he didn't hit 100.

You are a beta faggot. You think this alien fucking looking chick is a 10/10. Dude she is like a 6..at best. More like a 5 or so.

Quit being a faggot op, at least try.

Oh, and she deserves to be punished. She is a cunt of a human.

>Being this much of a white-knighting virgin.