CNN is fucking up bad dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=q_l1DKk1xng
youtu.be/0eB-xjDMGdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for Trump

Don't worry faggots I'm gonna keep bumping this thread till it gets big. I know you liberals are shitting yourselves.

bumperinos for trumperinos

Wow CNN is seriously a fucking joke dude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gonna bump till 300 replies. What happened to all the shills? HAHAHAHHA YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY?
HAHAHAHAHAH

WHERE DID ALLLL THE SHILLLSSS GOOOO?
AFRAID TO BUMP THE THREAD EH?

Bumpinngggg

fucking bump

Bump

all my Sup Forumsros in this thread bunp yhe fuck out of this shit keep it front paged

Bump cause I fucking hate CNN, not cause I particularly love trump.

Fair enough friend

Keep this front paged

Bumpinngg

HAVE THEY FOUND THE PLANE YET!?

i know it's a great pinata for you trumpkins but c'mon lol

cnn was a joke before trump, it's been a joke during trump, and it'll be a joke after trump

I'm glad you guys get so throbbingly hard at such an easy target though, it keeps the narrative that you're autistic manchildren pretty easy to keep up

Kek, cognitive dissonance at it's finest.
Tell me exactly what you don't like about Trump and why.

it amazes me that this is news for people. Sorta glad people that weren't around years ago see what they really are

cnn has been fake news since the 90's. It is a unspoken fact that many that work there are government agents too
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Yeah but they are out of fucking control now and too many people believe their bullshit

Bump for Trump

Gonna keep bumping so you lib shills might as well try and stop me

Bump forr Trump

Like Fox News is for the trump administration today? Both need to go

Sure is Russia in here.

>he thinks it's just liberals that do this
son..
all media is a puppet, yes

No they didn't lmao, and also he's not lying the voters are complete retards hahahaha

Thanks CNN

Yeah because most of them voted for Hillary
Thank god our founding fathers had the foresight to prevent that bullshit

if the news is caught lying once, it's no longer credible, when it's caught lying as many times as cnn has, it shouldn't even exist as a fringe network anymore.

I will never understand the hurr durr pubs vs libs bullshit homer team cheerleaders like you

it doesn't matter which party wins, the true power players are those behind them, the ones with the money that make the policies

Except for Trunp because he doesn't need your dirty cuck money

Trump is not really influenced by anybody elses money.. he has enough of his own. If you think he is please tell me who has control over him and is influencing him. I'm sure CNN would love to run a story about your post.

jesus christ you are dumb, a regular at /td I take it?

trump was immersed in banking/political old money in ny for decades.. with the democrats

hell he was/is(?) friends with the clintons, he praised her for the last election, dumbass

>Thank god our founding fathers had the foresight to prevent that bullshit
This

Still no tax returns. Loaded with Russian debt I'm sure.

He not just an asshole
He is your president ;)

it isn't about how much money he has, it's about policy making to make MORE money. to create bridges to collect more power. This isn't new, but you must be fucking very young and ignorant to think Trump is pure of heart

Go into detail. Tell me who and what is controlling him please. I'm a journalist for CNN and we need another story to run

he is

You have to give America's left credit for destroying him so quickly. The guy is done and you can thank the real America!

Actually the did release some of his tax returns and you faggots cried about it because he was clean. Guess you are behind on the times

Fucking clown new network
youtube.com/watch?v=q_l1DKk1xng

You can say that in 8 years

It's true, we did take him down in record time. He was never meant to be there anyway.

>Actually the did release some of his tax returns
-citation needed pls

Voter fraud is the easiest hurdle to overcome, how can people vote with out their ID that seems like the first fucking step, and it's also shit like this here you can't get good news from anywhere you have to look at like 4 different sites and see who is sponsering those sites and who that guy works with, I don't vote and this solidifies my reasoning not to. This is immense bullshit, I'd like to be a part of politics, but finding real facts is like finding a needle in a haystack in a dark cave with a wet match.

When there's a new way
I'll be the first in line
It better work this time

Two options: Resign or face impeachment. Either way, you lose Trump.

Is that why the stock market has shot up about 20% since he was elected because he is rigging the economy for himself?
Where do you get your tinfoil hats at?

>Except for Trunp because he doesn't need your dirty cock money

The problem with that statement is that with American wealthy it's not about need, it's just about being as rich as possible, fuck everybody else. With that in mind, of course he doesn't NEED your dirty cuck money, of course he'll take it.

Careful, the shillary brigade has arrived.

not anybody's president

youtu.be/0eB-xjDMGdQ

Take it from your own liberally biased side.
They didn't find shit

Oh and by the way MSNBC aquired those forms illegally

Trump's existence basically guaranteee 200 years of Democratic rule.

>he doesn't know about what happens behind closed doors with agendas
bruh, you really are ignorant with politics..

Real Fries with your Nothing Burger

pretty sure he is. Hillary on the other hand....

What going on?

Can someone give me a summary

>fucks kiddo
>becomes prez
>not legalizing it

fucking capitalist scum making all the fun unachievable for poor folk. fucking traitor to the pedo community.

The EC is total bullshit just because some guy who doesn't have neighbors for miles around doesn't mean he should have more tons voting power than somebody in CA. Every vote should equal 1.

Who's taking it though?
Trump isn't like your mom on friday nights when she doesn't have enough money to pay rent. He isn't just gonna fucking do anything for money
I know you were raised in an enviroment where your mom did alot of dirty shit for money but that doesn't mean everybody is like your mom user

>rich people never want more money and aren't corrupt

Ad hominem attack
Come hit me up when you have an arguement or proof
Thanks for bumping the thread by the way

>Rich people always want more money and are always corrupt

Ok so judge not based on evidence.

>the rich don't get richer

Iman For All seasons

Can you explain to me like I'm 5 why the stocks gain value just cause there is a new guy in the chair?

google 'earmarks' an educate yourself

>in competative environment capitalists will just be happy with what they got because that's proven by how things are going

we're reaching class cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible

What is Osama bin Laden doing?? He looks weird without his beard

Trump doesn't need your dirty jew cuck money faggot.
He was willing to forgo the presidential salary just because it made liberals mad
Toppest of keks
They had to come in and tell him he legally had to take the salary because it would "mess up the government budget" aka they lefties were crying because it made him look to good.
So he just decided to donate all of it to charity anyways.
You couldn't be fatrther from the truth and its sad how ignorant you are

He kinda is y'know

>He was willing to forgo the presidential salary
>actually believing he meant it

so that candidates won't pander to heavily populated cities and leave the rest of us without a voice, perhaps? funny how the EC college issue only comes up when a person's candidate loses

really makes him look too good being a zionist saudi cuck that brings corporations more and more into government like all the other bourgeois scum

Wide Stance

Lost his New Years Beard

Diet of nothing Burgers

I don't get why people think he's the worst thing to happen to the u.s. they obviously don't know their history.

Is that money going to charity or all his vacations, I'm sure he got a nice stack for approving that pipeline, and somebody must be paying him for being a climate change denier.

he is a rapist and a crook. period. how do you get around this morally? what kind of person stands with a rapist/criminal?

I don't vote it wouldn't have mattered to me who won
Douche vs turd sandwich
Ain't nothing gonna change for me no matter who wins, but the ec is bullshit, if I live in CA or NY my vote means relatively nothing

My my, fellow liberal, that is a very compelling argument you have there. May I borrow it to defeat drumpfkins too?

>Douche vs turd sandwich
Are you one of those people that takes political arguments from cartoons?

If he's using that analogy in the first place, the answer is yes.

▲ ▲

I love CNN. They watch trump for me. Fox News is a fucking toilet. Never ever go there for any reason. Follow the big outlets. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, BBC, NPR etc.

Never Fox. Lies lies lies.

I need source on those claims.

Bump