White people rekt thread!

White people rekt thread!
>youtube.com/watch?v=oDtyATz01w4

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/14/world/gallery/london-fire-0914/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers can't even Sup Forums
shit thread

You can't stand seeing white people rekt, but you just love seeing niggers rekt, huh? Gives you a rush. You'd walk with your head down if you were around real niggas

Because niggers are human trash

what can i say? niggers gonna nig

No, looks like white trash is trash

i would finger bang her while she sleeps

first in pussy then in her mouth, then in her ass (just a little) then in his mouth

white trash > niggers

context of these images?

nerve gased by their son
how is that not obvious to you

mom & dad OD'd on heroin on the side of the highway with their kid in the back seat

oh i'm sorry

Summer is here.

Sup Forums has really gone downhill

White trash being white trash

Couple O'ded on heroin with kid in the car. Thay all lived and, if memory serves, the state police were the ones who released this photo as a drug PSA. Pretty fucked up thing to do if you ask me.

No such thing as a "real nigga". You "people" are just niggers, plain and simple.
Get that through your thick ape skull and we might allow you into the house.

White people will never be rekt.

Pretty sure the story was that this was grandma & grandpa. I can guess who sold them the heroin....

When's the next chimp out because some thug was shot? I feel like looting and just all around damaging the community because I can't be bothered to learn beyond a 3rd grade level.

To be fair, the white dude pretty much walked right into that one.

Which is fucked up? The PSA or the assholes doing drugs around their kid? Because you're not making that 100% clear.

Yeah, blame the seller. The seller that you're racistly assuming to be black. That's white responsibility for you

They weren't on the highway.

They were at Pearl Street Beverage in Burlington Vermont.

I used to live about a block and a half away from there in a motorhome.

>Inb4 people calling bullshit on this being Vermont

Trust me. This was pretty local.

Normal People's Reaction: Oh my god! That's terrible!

My Reaction: I wonder if heroin would be a good drug to commit suicide? Let me google this up, and see how many grams I need for my bodyweight.

>not on the highway
whatever. i had the important parts right

how would you know if normal people react like that?

It was mom and dad.

It was a fresh batch of heroin that came in through the northeast kingdom (read, West Virginia of the north times 10) that had some weird shit in it.

A bunch of people overdosed and passed the fuck out.

Plot twist: They ODed on Ben & Jerry's ice-cream... or they just collapsed when they saw how freaking expensive the price was!

>A bunch of people overdosed and passed the fuck out.

Autist.. did they OD or pass the fuck out.. its one or the other

And what would "real niggas" do?

What if I just came back to wait 100 meters away from their home with a scoped 7.62x51 mm rifle and shot them in the chest when they opened the door to smoke/leave to work/whatever?

What is a "real nigga" going to do then?

Takes about 20 minutes to get more bullet. But also takes about 20 years to grow a new "real nigga" to replace the last one. I would say time is on my side so fuck you.

i would still finger her a little then put my fingers in her mouth...
haha but that is just me, she looks like a chick that like to be freaky

why do you hate yourself so much John Bettendorf?

They OD.

Sorry if I used the wrong term.

>T. The last Vermonter not on opioids 24/7

White people rekt, not red people

>White people
redundant

They did live.

Ill do the dad

You mean white guy getting smacked, and black guy getting arrested, charged, and chastised by the rest of society?

>pulling the race card
>being violent
>being a typical nigger

"And I thought if he’s, if he has the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five year old girl and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke and the front seat passenger doing the same thing then what, what care does he give about me. And, I let off the rounds and then after the rounds were off, the little girls was screaming."

Back to Sup Forums boy, be tribal and never come here.

They shouldn't have saved them. Rural people are filth and the opoid epidemic that's killing them in droves is a kindness to America.

Anyone got pics of that appartment building that burned in London a week ago?

You see, it hurts more with white people, cause often times, they're with family or they're at work fucking doing something. Losing a neighborhood cat that just pissed on peoples lawns doesn't hurt as much as a loyal service dog that sided as a therapy dog at the children's hospital. What I'm saying is that niggers don't do shit, and white people are more worthwhile.

blessed post

no but here's a link
cnn.com/2017/06/14/world/gallery/london-fire-0914/index.html

how did this got so big in the news? Shit like this happens here in sothern CO all the time

You can most certainly overdose on something but not die.

What happened to this fine young lady?

White guy on rice rocket, rekt!

Japan gets its revenge, one inbred round eye at a time!

BANZI!!!!

Hey dipshit an OD doesnt always mean death. Dont pretend to know shit when you clearly dont.

suicide, she jump off a building

I was gonna say their kids

>It's racist to assume more black people sell drugs
>More black people possess drugs in the us than white people
>Not even talking about pot.
Fucking race deniers I swear

Another white devil gets R E K T !

Watch those edges. An hero because we dont care

Talk about edgy

I totally would have violated that kids passed out mom in front of him. How could you not?

THE WHITEY IS REKT, AGAIN!

lol is that a fucking butt implant?

Yea right

Lol, that fag was not a cannibal.

He "just" killed a chinese guy, and fucked his body.

Only a nigger would beleive this is real

Who hasn't? Right?

Do you think he paid for that bomb ass haircut?

story?

my car is a lot more messier than theirs. and i am no crack head. why?

The police releasing the pictures

Shes dead, they overdosed on heroin.

If someone wants to get high and sit on their couch, that's none of my concern. If your response is, "but the taxpayers!", you've got a problem with the state providing rival/excludable goods, not with rednecks doing drugs.

All humans are trash, just look at threads like these. Humans take everything and make it worse. You all need to DIE.