I'm not gay, but this would be so much hotter if the girl were a trap with balls and a penis

I'm not gay, but this would be so much hotter if the girl were a trap with balls and a penis.

Nope. You're gay m8

Definitely a Optimus faglord

That is the essence of being gay. gif related is def hotter than some twink faggot dick

so what do you consider this?

If you like dick, you like dick. Just embrace it.

>not gay
Yes. Yes, you are.

> I'm not gay but

Proceeds with utter gayness, the confession of a gaymon.

Got some bad news for you op...

that's a pretty gay thing to say OP. You're probably gay or at least bi.

no...no it would not....and nope, YOURE GAY.......seems like your just full of nope in your life ....

Yea, you're gay.

Faggot.

Worst bait ever. Didn't even try.

0/10.

kill yourself

I don't think you understand how gayness works

incorrect trap are a gay

Well it certainly doesn't work by lusting after a woman. And, news flash, trans girls ARE WOMEN.

No Your not gay your just a fagget. Embrace your butt hole destruction

I get it, it's like futas. If you have someone who has like a 99% female body and they're very attractive but then there's a penis there's something exotic about it. I don't think it's really gay but more of a weird fetish and mental thing.

Ha what the fuck ever man biology is what makes you a women. Trans are men are a result if a guilty and broken society.

This is hate speech.

This is b

> Not gay
> Wants dick
Boi.....

Wants trap, not the same thing.

>I'm not gay, but..
Pic related

Sauce?

the fuck is this logic

People say they rather see an ass with a dick and balls rather than an ass with a vagina, and then claim on that they're not gay and that the, "dik is feminine xd"

I know this post is b8, but seriously what the fuck is up with this philosophy on this website. You can't claim to be straight then straight up saying you love fapping to something with a penis.

And here comes more faggots.

you might not be gay, but you're bisexual. that's Emily Bloom btw I've seen her so many times that just her butt gives it away.

Fuck
That's definitely gay