/cric/ is run by BSK's

2nd for kiwi ingenuity

Hello, I'm watching the test right now.

>using archaic racist slurs is a source of national pride in Ausfailia

>watching the test
Pathetic

Most of us are patiently waiting for the next T20I

got another soft boiled egg here lads

Just got into wellington. Going out to a restaurant anyone got any recommendations?

I love this meme
RIP threadcunt

Is that you O'Connell St bro? Check out The Larder and Charley Noble.

What's his endgame?

Don't know who yur talking about la

Is Based boult dare I say it, back in form?

GG Blackcaps, helping dentistry practices around the country with their chin music.

Solid montage.

Execute all Australians

*bowls a short ball at you*

>Playing for a draw on day one

What did he mean by this?

>Australian shitposters so FURIOUS right now that hey refuse to post in this thrad

THRAD LOL

Just farted and a poo peelander fell out

Blackcaps bowlers are being pretty cunty teebeehaitch.

Why are you farting on your boyfriends cock lad?

>HAHAHAHS YOU MADE A TYPO BTFO OMG
Ah there you are you sad little fuck.

Most of us are at work you worthless NEET

*leaves thread*

Shhhh kermits arsehole sympathiser Aussie will rip your head off

kek BTFO

>at work 6pm on a Friday
kek not a slave lad

Imagine being Australian I'd rather kill myself Desi lads

Shame lad, no proper organisation does any form of work whatsoever on a Friday past midday.

Are you in the service industry or something?

>Aussie /cric/ at work
hahahahahaha oh good shit m8 cheers I needed that.

sounds like you are the furious one lad

>no YOU are furious
keep going this is great.

Yeah you kiwi cunts come to straya to leech of welfare.

>NZ
>Relevant

Fuck off you worthless hobbits

Brisbane Heat will be far too hot for the Renegades tonight.This Melbourne team consists mainly around memes like Hogg and b grade players like Finch. Even without Lynn I expect a score of 190. The Heat are also my tip for the Big Pleb cup, based on some numbers I just fed into this simple as shit shitty ass program because BBL so easy to predict.

nah bit over it now, nice chat tho

>NZ
>Relevant
We seem to keep you up all night fuming lad

Well, I certainly don't. We send our Maoris and undesirable/unemployable, didn't you realsie that? Enjoy.

Based Saffa, how long til you move here?

daww

Execute David Leyonhjelm

Bit rude

Had to push my plans back some lad, needed to have emergency knee surgery, else I would have been essentially crippled, so my Ausfund took a bit of a hit.

Still intending on completing it by October or so, so it's been pushed back by two months.

>hating based Leyonhjelm

Stay mad as fuck lad

You offended by my speech David?
Better call the cops again, cuck

>being this mad

Why don't you have a cry to the HRC you little bitch

Just filtered australian flags

Imagine being so offended by a van that you call the cops lmao

>>>/pol107939702
kek

KEK

K E K

>LE BEING THIS MAD XDDDDDD U MAD XDXD

Is there an exclusive $200 forum for cricket RC?

What's the bet this is the >thrad!!XD bloke

Just cashed out my entire stock portfolio and put it on the renegades lads

So like $50 right?

Not really worth the bet 2bh

>tfw you hold Telstra stock

Tipping Oman and Scotland in a close, 'double upset' in the desert cup and dominating victory from the Renegades

>tfw your mum bought you shares when you were a baby to pay for your uni fees
>tfw she mostly bought Telstra shares and barely diversified at all
JUST

I have a few in our telecommunications providers too lad, they're alright but surrounded by a lot of instability.

>tfw have a decent amount of Glencore and Exxaro stock
Best shit I ever invested into.

Looks like school's finished in Australia.

Wish my gf had of clued me in on CSLs profit revision tbqh

I held a fuck load of Rio Tinto stock when I was going through high school at the time when they were raping the shit out of Africa. Paid for my degree and then my masters and I didn't have to work during uni. Feels good man.

>africa

wew

when did /cric/ become infested with successful normalfags? I remember the days of threadcunt and prozziefag

i used to be more successful than 99% of Sup Forums and now that my life has unravelled faster than Michael Clarke's playing career i feel like im the new threadcunt

If you are looking to diversify, I wouldn't say jump straight into Glencore or Exxaro, as it's sitting quite high just to enter now. A good company to invest into would be Sinosteel, I know for a fact they will be pillaging Africa more, especially after this Guptagate thing that's happened here.

Stock is decently priced as well

Who here /diploma of multimedia/??

I think the time to invest in resources was about 6 months ago. prices are quite high now and the stocks in that sector have probably plateaued. I bought into an Australian LNG exporter and the stock has gone up 40% from when I bought it but I don't expect it to go much further.

>multimedia "diploma"

Imagine paying for a piece of paper to say you can post things on twitter

I'm inclined to agree with ausbro on this one, gonna hold off a bit on resource stock and jump into some vice stock, especially with orange face sitting in the oval office.

>straffo's cover picture
Based

t. straffo

>le stravvvo
Fuck OFF

any ideas on which ones? Id prefer an Australian company that has international exposure. Something like Crown which I bought up a few months ago but they pulled all their overseas investments lmao

Fresh

Suit yourselves, I just find that my Sun International stock doesn't really seem to ever do much, also, I am pissed as fuck at them because I lost a bunch of money at them on the weekend.

Keep a weather eye on the horizon though, from what I hear from my contacts within the resources industry, they're poised to strike pretty well in this year

Too lad

>i'm doing what everyone else is, but with more hamburgers

based straff

but seriously, what a cunt

>this rant was for you, baby

Sup Forums btfo

People who feel the need to incessantly update other people about every possible facet and interaction of their life honestly need to be executed.

This isn't social media anymore, why people need the digital feedback from others to somehow justify who and what they are will never cease to baffle me.

*ends blog*

Same can be said for people who give their unwanted opinions on other people tßh.

dito those who believe that their religious beliefs are superior to other

>based Daniel
very black metal baby

What's for tea lads?

Cuckbourne Ltd.

>You will never see based Statsy roundhouse kick Daniel into a fatal coma

Breaks my heart lads

apparently straffo was one second helping of desert away from being killed today lads

>interviews KP
>doesnt mention Stanford
>doesnt mention Strauss or doos
>doesnt mention Broad/Swann beyond calling it "complicated"
>doesnt mention Cook or the 13/14 fallout
>spends half the epsidoe beating off to the fact KP started as a piechucker
>KP goes into a massive spiel about the growth of IPL/BBL and the implications for international cricket. The dumbcunt just sits their like the ACB he is and says nothing beyond 'uh huh', missing a golden opportunity to have a fascinating discussion about the direction the game is going in with someone who would know better than most.

'Howie' is horrendous. He is getting these range of very interesting people to agree to sit down with him for 90 minute interviews and he wastes the majority of it but sucking their cocks and asking them absolute horseshit.

Mark Howard was a mistake. Hopefully Channel 10 fire him.

Just brought a used Camry from Aussie lads

AMA

>subhuman coloured still desperately trying to "banter with the lads" and STILL getting triggered by the bullies, so he STILL cries to janny to rescue his disgusting nigger ass
KEK

Exterminate yourself

>"it depicts young female hish-school students in a way that emphasises their sexuality and availability"

I knew including womyn in DBC17 was a mistake. threadcunt has already ruined it

What game? Might download it

how many k's?