ARI: GM Chayka on why Duclair was sent to AHL
ARI: Louis Domingue will get the nod on Thursday
FLA: Jonathan Huberdeau might miss rest of 2016-17
FLA: Aleksander Barkov might not return in 16-17

pens desiu

good post

CHING CHONG KONGZ KEK

when ya boy ask u what wrong w the bruins

I like Guy Boucher and wanted the pens to hire him before they got Sullivan. Why does he have to rot away on a Canadian team?

Who /new NHL world order/ here?

night /hoc/

>mfw my friends ask me to explain why pk subban is better than shea weber

Nice digits

huomtna

Just walked into the store and there was another Pulju Nigger robbing the store

When will the police aprehednd these vermim peoplez

they are getting millions to not even try. if i were joe sakic i would trade them all to arizona and retain all of their salary just to make them play there and just dress myself and my buddies as the colorado avalanche

its night time and i am getting drunk and eating too much food

Why does Jeff Carter have so many goals

very nice my man,.
g
Keep hustling

kohta nukkumaan

theres a tuukka v pekka slapshot contest i just saw on youtube my mongolian friend

honestly, with guys like this

>hey, I'm a big fat ugly ginger piece of trash and no girl wants me
>IDEA. Become a Super Liberal man, get my NOH8, feminism, /=/ tattoos
>start hanging around hipster bars, surely a feminist will petty fuck me

then she regrets it in the morning because (fucking look at him) and accuses him of rape

ducks guna cup

screenshot this famalamers

simmer down

Who else /ECHL/? Lets go Everblades.

i'm sure lots of us play in it

How long until they strip landeskog of the captaincy?

Should the Oilers buy at the deadline?

What the FUCK is his problem?

only if you want them to waste assets

as soon as they fleece sweeney or benning or someone for that twink

Very nice picture, i will save it on my pc,

Anyone who hasn't seen Slapshot get the FUCK out of /hoc/

Buy now. Give Brossoit the chance in net tomorrow

if he shits in the net, we need to trade for a competent backup.

>american habs fan
LOL
Why do people do this

I don't like watching old movies.

matt benning? no, we will keep him...

Presidentti is better desu

Depends on price. IMO Davidson is basically gone in the expansion draft so if the cost for Shattenkirk is Davidson + a conditional pick I would do it. If Shattenkirk changed his mind and wants to re-sign then they have to wait until after the expansion draft protect

>lucic
>eberle
>RNH
>Maroon
>Kassian
>Letestu
>Draisaitl

>Klefbom
>sekera
>Larsson

>talbot

>mcdavid+Nurse+Benning+caggiula+Slepyshev exempt

Vegas is pretty much forced to take Pouliot, Fayne or Brossoit. Pouliot is the most likely and does the Oilers a big favor instead of hampering them.

He means Jim Benning, the retard that runs Vancouver.

>tfw when you're playing the best hockey of your life but will still end up with the least points you've had in 7 seasons
There's literally nothing more the Islanders can ask of him. He literally plays with no one good. Lynch Garth Snow.

He's a bust with stories of arrogance and lack of effort going all the way back to early juniors. Also he was only a PPG on a massively overage team but Benning's a retard that went DAE FAST AND HITTING?

We'll give you Shea Theodore for Pulju, Ducks need a new Finnish Meme Man.

>lefty

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fine, Brandon Montour instead.

Wasn't he pals with Weight when he was a player? I think Tavares is basically running the team at this point. He should fire Snow imo.

But he doesn't fast or hit.

Or score.

He does fast, just only once a game. His fatass can't take the effort. He does hit, only against manlets though. Cause he's a pussy in reality.

le unhealthy weight gain boy

Fuck off lad, no way we trade any dman prospects for that bust

>barely beats the Avs
>heh stan lee here we come
They will go up 3-2 in round 1 and lose game 7 at home. Screencap that boi

I've actually been really interested in what Montour becomes but obviously Pulju isn't the price, especially not in the division

I wish we'd call him up every time we play the coilers

listen, >we only draft Meat'n'Potatoes forwards, gotta get an influx of meme forwards from somewhere.

>They will go up 3-2 in round 1 and lose game 7 at home.

That's the >mild.

>tfw the peak of your career is a hit that should have been called interference during a rookie tournament in september

Seeing McDavid crushed like that is good for the soul

Poopy is a meat 'n taters bust though, he skates worse than anyone on >our team currently and with the likes of Boll that's saying something

It isn't good for Jakke's arteries though

Ducks need a left hand shot forward

HE WAS A SK8R BOI

Bad skating is literally the best thing to suck at in the NHL. It's the easiest to improve on

richie is an ice cream cake and beer forward

Is he Jakke level meme tier though?

Ritchie is good, thought he was gonna bust but he's really picked it up

Meant for you

SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOY

i am in a lot of pain and could use a hug. who will hug me

is that burmi

Let's make an all bust team /hoc/

Yakupov-Bennett-Virtanen
Beach-Glennie-Rychel
Dal Colle-Hamill-Hishon
Biggs-McNeil-Leblanc

Siemens-Reinhart
Morin-McIlrath
Fleury-Plante

Campbell
Helenius

Damn, that's thicc, but is he a thicc bust like Virtanen? They could be the ((THICC)) bust(y) boys

I thought Ritchie would be a complete bust from the games he played last year, but he actually lost a little weight and is playing faster and a lot better overall. The Fat Kid got some skills.

>Biggs
No, fuck you. Everyone suspected he would bust, only retards thought someone who couldn't it in the USHL wouldn't

>that filename
kek

He has to be the most talented player on earth to make the NHL while being outright obese

That is one goofy looking dude

it is. we'll never get to see it now, but i'll always believe he had the potential to be a fantastic player. for a while i was depressed because i wouldn't get to see him do it in a thrashers sweater, now i'm more depressed because we won't get to see him do it at all.

>22nd overall
>0 NHL games
>not a bust

How is it possible to be an athlete and be this non-photogenic?

HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE CANUCKS

Fat boi scored the GWG tonight on a really pretty shot and he plays like a fatter, less talented version of Perry so I don't think he will bust

>USHL reject
>HIGH SCHOOL league player
>Confirmed bust before draft
>Massive reach
>Busts
>Toronto fags are surprised
Really makes the neurons fire

Perry is playing the worst in his career right now, he looks like a lazy bag of trash out there. Can't finish to save his life.

Yeah I know Perry is having an awful year but I'm comparing Ritchie now to when Perry was actually useful. Ritchie is an annoying dick like Perry too.

he already won the cup and scored a bunch of goals hes all done sacrificing his body to make money for some jew

True, but he's the highest paid player on the team and even the Fat Kid is playing better; have some dignity.

I can only hope he at least gets serious in the playoffs.

i really do wanna die tho

who is the 3rd dude back, exelby or somethibrg

Nah, Evgeny Artyukhin. Exelby got shipped out for Stapleton the previous summer.

why are u sad

>the NHL will never have team aesthetics like this again

why fucking live

>we will never have home white jerseys again
It's so fucking boring having the home team wear their colored jerseys every game. Every wongs home game is red vs white, every >rags home game is blue vs white, every >kongs game is black vs white.

I miss the thrashers senpai

Why would you want to see your team in white? Home jerseys are almost always superior.

I miss my team senpai, I miss them bad. I just moved to Tampa, so as soon as I'm not poor anymore I'll be able to start going to games again but it will never be the same. I legit feel for Chargers/Rams/Raiders fan. Losing your team is the worst thing someone who loves their team can experience.

is that kari? why no ffx helmet?

look at how thicc his fucking pads are lmao

I cried during the press conference when they announced the team was leaving. Not ashamed of it either.

I believe that's Cuntface Mason.

Because he's a cunt.

dat baby blue tape

Maybe it's just a taste thing. I think most white jerseys look superior. I don't like that every one of my team's home games is black vs white, barring meme third jersey games. Seeing a team I hate skate out on >our ice in white jerseys doesn't get me as heated as when the away team wore colored jerseys.

ye I follow the preds now and a khl team from when I lived in russia. I still miss thrashers game most of all. Would rather go watch them miss the playoffs than watch SKA wreck the KHL

>those hairy arms

what did she mean by this

I went up to Nashville when the Jets played there for the first time after the move and I got really butthurt over this video they showed of a woman crying all over her house over the Thrashers leaving, then the Preds mascot showed up with flowers or something, she threw her Thrashers stuff away. It should have been funny but I got pissed about it and swore off ever pulling for Nashville, even though that was the most logical team for me to pull by then. Worked out okay though, I like the Bolts a lot more than the Preds and Tampa > Nashville.

Speaking of uniforms, these were underrated as fuck. Also, babby Savard