Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums.

A week ago my girlfriend of 10 years decided she didn't love me anymore and just left. Blocked me on everything. Never saw it coming.

For the last week I have been fucking strangers, getting high, and getting wasted 24/7. Barely any sleep or food. Doing anything I can to drown her memory and pretend she never existed. Nothing is working. Should I just commit suicide and be done with this? I don't really have much going on in my life and what I did have completely revolved around her. She was my whole world. So what do you think?

TL;DR Girlfriend of 10 years left me, do I an hero?

Bumping for help

Nah. It ain't worth offing yourself over some emotional wreck. Be strong OP, don't be weak

I feel like in a weird way that the strongest thing is to off myself. Like I'm deciding that I'm not going to take this shit and I am making the decision not to.

I want to die Sup Forums

I just ended a 3 year relationship, feels like shit as well (not like you tho). Just don't waste any more energy trying to forget her. Try to keep your mind clean of drugs, and move on, do not waste your life. If you keep trying to forget, you will never leave this downhill, will never be more mature and will never overcome this trash feeling.

bump

THIS

bump

Why'd she leave?

why was your girlfriend 10?
>MODS MODS MODS

What color is skin?

bitches spelt backwards is sehctib and it doesnt make no sense just like them bitches.

just get new bitches

MOOOOOOODS

Hey OP, you're going through a rough time and I can understand. I think maybe I can help you based on how my similar situation panned out.

I didn't date my girl as long as you but she was still my world, the only girl to ever say she loved me, the only girl who has ever held me in her arms, the only girl I've ever cared about. To me women are fucking filthy whores but my girl, she was pure, perfect, beautiful. I loved her fuck I still do.

So we dated for a year and a bit, I took her virginity you see and towards the end of it she was asking to try a threeway, saying she wanted to try other dicks. Asking me what curved dick might feel like (I'm long and straight) I always said no, I'm not a beta, I'm not a cuck. No guy will touch my girl and have me consent.

Anyway easter comes by and she ended up cheating on me, I forgave her because she said he forced it on her and she didn't know what to do, he only fingered her. Okay I can live with this. This is when I knew I had fucked up.

It happened again and again and again. I kept ignoring it because I loved her and I was scared if I lost her I would never find another girl like her, another girl who could love me or care about me, to share my same interests and hobbys, someone to open up to.

Then around July last year she did it again and she told me she didn't love me anymore and I remember collapsing in my room balling my eyes out, I came through. I felt an immense amount of pure fucking rage take over my body. I put lube, handcuffs, a 30 inch hunting knife and zip ties in a bag and got a taxi to her place. I had hacked into her facebook account and saw she was meeting with this guy again that night. I waited outside her house. I don't know what I was thinking. Pure rage. I was sick of girls and people in general treating me like shit, treating me like I'm fucking nothing. she came out and I followed her to a park, There was a struggle and she ended up on the ground crying and screaming with me on top of her. 1/2

You're living the dream, though!

I went to put my hands around her throat but I just couldn't bring myself to hurt such a beautiful girl. With anybody else I couldn't care less. I don't feel empathy towards most people, but she, she was different I loved her like she was a part of me.

She ran to her house and to her parents and told them I tried to rape and kill her. They called the cops and I was arrested near the park with all the gear in my bag. I got charged and spent 11 months in prison (Australia so we don't have jails you go straight to prison)

I got out a month ago and I'm on probation now, constantly monitored all this over a fucking girl. Some days I do wish I killed her but most of the time I wish I had some common fucking sense and ditched her sooner. Sure I loved her but she was destroying me. I have been inches from suicide because of this girl.

She has a new boyfriend now and theres not a day goes by I don't think about raping her in front of him and killing them both and then myself. I am consumed by pure rage.

You don't want this OP. Women are not worth the hassle, you have to focus on yourself, you obviously can pull girls easy. Sure you wasted all the time and money on her but take it as an experience. If I had done that with my ex things would have been so different for me. I wouldn't be such a homicidal, depressed mess for starters.

Just forget about her, live your life, give your life a chance

If you have nothing, then there is nothing in your way.

Take that for what you will.

Out lough keking my dood, thanks, and i condone to OP

>10yr gf
>no wife
i call bullshit

>ending life because of an auto-chad sucking whore

The best revenge is living well, my man. Live as well as you can live.

>calls for mods
>There hasn't been any cheese pizza since... fuck I don't know I've only been here since summer

Fucking roody-poo

E̬͔̺̬̮ṇ̡̻͕j͕͕̯͙̤͈̙o͉y̯̣̙̰̘̯ ̜̱̻̗̬y̛ou͜r͔̼͇̪ ̨̬s̱̟̬̳̝t̘̘̠͓̺͝a͔͙̗͇̤͠ỳ̦͖͎͍͕,̛̝ ̼̫͕y͉͇͓͠o̸̼͓̪̣̭͎u̧'̡͚̞̱̟̠̥͎r̗̗̣ę̼ ̳͚h̞́e͇͇͈r̬̝̦̣̤͙̼e ͉̺͓͈̻̜f̷̺̻̮̻̟o̴̫̜r̻̳̟̻̱e̢̦̟̙v͈̪̺̬̝e̥̯̜͖r͎͙̙͇̭ͅ.̞ ̣̼͕̙

dude by the sounds of it she gave you a gift,

throw in some healthy shit like all u gotta do is eat healthy, do healthy drugs, minimal exercise, and live a good life

fuck the cunt, post pics

Nah, honestly just go by the old saying, there's plenty of fish in the sea, just wait, you're probs young and still have so much of your life to explore.

>, I'm not a beta, I'm not a cuck
>loving women to a worship level
pick one shitard

Sorry to hear that OP. But you'll be ok, there's no use killing yourself because you let a chick get in to you like that. Give it enough time and you'll forget about her. I'm kinda in the same boat. It was my friend. I told her my feelings for her but she doesn't feel the same way back. After 4 years of pent up love, only to have it stopped in the tracks.

Girls are just girls. They're disloyal fun-seeking bitches. Why should you cling to some bitch like that? Do what you like, keep your mind occupied. Never break down over a girl mate.

user, don't be stupid. This is not a good enough reason to an hero. If she left you, that meant something was wrong, and if your girlfriend leaving you was enough to make you suicidal, then you were probably already grasping at straws. Sounds like you're in a low point in your life, but it will get better with time. You'll find someone else and you'll forget about this bitch.

>killing yourself over some pussy

Do it OP you don't deserve the life you live. Some of us faggots haven't even HAD girlfriends and your bitch ass is complaining about losing one, well boo fuckity hoo, join the fucking club. Either man up or fucking kill yourself, the world doesn't need your genes.

>the world doesn't need your genes.
Says the one who can't get laid.

Having your heart ripped out sucks, but it will make you stronger if you survive, booze and drugs just make you more unstable, work out, pick up more hours at work, hang with friends, just try to stay busy

How old are you op?
My ex just did this shit to me. We lived together over five years. I felt like you are describing. Im not fat, have many close friends and a wealthy future though. I know its cliche, but things will get slightly better. I recommend seeing a doctor and getting prescribed anxiety medication and maybe antidepressants. Also working out as much as you can. Xanax and friends are the only thing keeping me going right now. I'm still heartbroken a month later. She used me up for sure. If she knew my actual net worth she wouldn't have left. Fuck bitches man. I had so many better women approach me when i was with her, but i thought loyalty was a virtue. We are all naive at some point. I hope you take care of yourself.

Just try to keep busy OP! I went through a similar experience - me and my ex came to conclusion that it will be better if we break up. I was drinking for the first 2 weeks, doing drugs, and getting black out drunk - even started fighting with all my friends, and its not the way to go. Just make yourself happy, do you like yourself - work on your self image, be the better person now. Feelings however they come and go, I still miss my ex but at the same time I fucking hate her. Live life yo get fit, travel, enjoy your time :)

M̴̹̗̙̰̪͇̟̼̞̣̘̈͌̓͂̓̀ͦ̒̓̂͆̚͢ͅY̷̢̠̟͉̻̩͙̫̠͍̩̥̙ͩ̽ͮ́̉ͪ̄̍ͮ̽ͧ̊̏̀͂̉͟ ̵͉̟̤̩̗̖͍ͣ̾̈́͌ͣ́ͫ̔ͯ͠P̶̘̞͕̟̮͚͚̖̺̺̠̯̟̟̫̀̎̆͛̔̄ͫ͝ͅͅͅƯ̧̱͕̯̥̤̻̟̫̫̊ͧͯ̋ͬ͐̀̾ͤ͋Ś̶͈̫̻͖ͦ̾ͫṢ̢͙̙̦̣̟̺̮͔̼̖̫̊͑̏̃̓̀̋͆ͩͮ̇͋ͪY̵̴̡͖̼̯͉͈͈̤̯̫͍͔͕̤̼ͣ͗͊͛̂͊͑͐̐ͮ̎ͅ ̶̹̪͔̙͙̤̭ͮ̏ͫ̍̓́͐͆͌̈̚͝S̶̶̡̰͇̹̗̯͉̳͍͗ͭ̍͆̏̾̒̀̋ͩ͜͞O̶̧̨͎̻̙̣̺̰̭͍͕͋̔̉̒̀̌̀ͨ͗̈́̓̋̑̉̆ͧ͠ͅͅ ̛̛̰̯̳̖͓͉̣̹̞͙̙ͬ̉ͮ̈͛ͯ͘͜Ġ̭̙̱̞̙͓̮̰͋̌̆́ͪ́̕̕O̵̠̘̤̟̠̘̥̪̩͎͔͉̾ͬͦ́ͫ͌̊̔̐̂̄͜ͅÕ̗̝̗̪̤͙͔̟̝̝̺͚ͭͧ̽̓̐̈́ͯͪ̏ͦ͑͌ͤ̊̄̚͜͜͞D̨͈̗͙̭̭̬̗̼̺̰̺̦̈̋̋̄͒̉̌ͦͯ̽ͫ̔̄̏̋͛͑͝ ͎̮͎̞̭̟̪̰͚͉̟͙͙̭̺̼ͭ̄ͧ͌̋̏̇͂̌͒ͪ́̔̽ͧ̀̚̕Y̢̧̬͖̮̯͉̭̺̮͙͇̠̼̻̺̤̟̦̠̞̆̄͂̾̂͌̂́̕O̴͓̞̟͓͍̬̪͖̤̜͖ͪ͆ͫͨ̎ͦ̍̉̀U̵̬̖̪͍̣̫̫̺̜̩̱̯͒͊ͫ͗͟͡ ̷̸̡̥͈̱̞̬̭ͭ̓̊̄̀̓͐͟ͅC̴̵̷̙̻͇͔̺̫͓̳͍̦̠̤̱͎ͬ̓ͣ̒ͦ̍̓͐̓ͩ͐̆̏ͪ͞͝A̛͇̼͈̪̝̪̮̬̱̺̮̬̭͙̽͋͌͒̔ͩ̆̍͛ͭ͛́̚͢͢͝N̢̛̪̥̙̪̆ͨ̐̂͊̂̍ͬ͋̀ͨͧͪ̌̏̈́̃͞͝ ̧̥̺͔͎̻̯̏̒ͨ͑͒͊ͨ̍̄̋̽ͤ̕͝C̷̢̘̻̖̜ͪ̈́̍̈́͊̀͜A̸͚̙̪̳̼͐̏̾̍̒ͩ͒̿̋̂̑̐͋̈́̓͢͡L̸̨̖̘͖̺̠̞̤͉̔̀̂ͬ̍̉͢L̶̠̺͎͇̖ͦͩ͛͒̚ͅ ͇̙̞̮͇̣͉̬͖̺̭͓̟̱͉̼̺͐̃ͮͯ͋ͮ͌͐͒̈̂̽̒́̈́͢͝ͅM̵͍̟̖͖̝̙̙̮̙̥̺͉͎̥̰͒ͮͭ̇͆͒̈́̓̑̃͌̐̐̃̚͘Ê̵̮̻͕̤̈ͩͬ̀̓̾͛̽̀̓́ͫ͋͐ͨͪ̀͢ ̠̫̜̘̯͉̰̼̦͍̘͉̓ͫͤͩ̚̕͜M̡̢̙̭̟͔ͩ̑̽̐̕͢O̸̴̧̰͈͇̰̯͈̱͈̖͉̜͍̯̜̱̬͖͆̎̾̄̂ͩ̇̕͡ͅͅṀ̷̛̜̥̥̐ͧ͐̈͊ͪ̾͋ͬ̆͗̑́̚̚Ṁ̞̞̠̹̯̣̜͖̝̃̒̏ͦ̔͝͠͝Y̵̧̛͚̼̦͉̥͂͛̋͠

Ya fuck you virgin faggot. You don't know what it feels like to have your personality and identity destroyed. It literally hurts in your heart. My bloodpressure skyrocketed, i am fairly fit and healthy. I wish i never fell in love for sure. I could have kept more friends and fucked more women than i could count if i had this wisdom. Extremely hot women too.

Hey op, I know the feeling. The love of my life broke up with me in relatively the same way. I completely understand. I always found myself trying to forget her, and I always found myself remembering her when I went to places we've been to together, or when I've done things we've done together. Losing someone creates the most invasive feelings you will ever realistically feel. My best advice is to just suffer through it. Don't try to forget about her, it's not worth it. Just go with the flow, and eventually you will forget about her naturally. There will be times over the months when it's not as bad, where you drive by the bowling alley and remember the time you let her win to make her happy, or when you are at the beach with your friends and you remember that was where you had your first date. It will be horrible, I can guarantee that. There will be no way to stop the suffering in your heart, but you have to realize that this is what love is, the pain you are feeling, the sorrow, it's all love. You are experiencing the reality of your feelings, and that is a beautiful thing. So don't try to forget about her, just let her fade with time and you will be okay. Over the next few years you should talk to people, and make new memories at the places where you made memories with her. It will get better, it all will get better. I promise you, friend. She will always be in your mind, but she will not always make you sad or angry, she will just be a thought you have on occasion.

It gets better, you can do it.

Oh fuck OP your stupid ass sat around for 10 years just getting the pussy and your complaining ? Could have been worse you could have been married with kids , house , mortgage , 3 cars , etc ,etc , The cow left you you she did you a favor , move on to the next cow and either put up or shut up . Marry her raise children or continue as a degenerate , do you part .

Lol Fuck you for pretending that's the same thing as a relationship you friendzoned pussy. Myself and op had gfs that drooled over us and would cum on everything because they were so hot for us. Eventually women show they are more selfish and cruel than men. They deserve to make less money and be treated as second class citizens. They are stupid dogs. I've only met one woman i felt was near my intelligence and shes the older sister of one of my best friends, i have no shot with her.

Wrong. Xanax helps op i promise. I feel pretty great on xan.
This is stupid and unfair. Marriage is retarded. Why would i give a bitch the right to half my shit plus potentially my future inheritance? Prenups are flawed too. Women are dogs. Date a younger woman, get in shape, get wealthy by disregarding the well being of others. Maybe not in that order. Fuck the human race, especially women.

Nigger.

Haha u mad? Die worm.

tongue.

Goodnight op. I hope you get better. Don't take your life. Just find a way to ruin hers without violence and make your life way better. Send her pics if you in a threesome with women younger and hotter than her. Make HER kill herself instead.

My girl of 7 years just did the samething at a time in my life were my medical issues are getting out of hand and everything is else is kinda falling apart. Move on. I am so can you.

OP should make it his life's goal to find someone better then her just to rub it in her face. Be an Alpha.

different user who got fucked over by a trifling hoe... taught me how to feels, then shit on me and left.

"A loved one gave me a box of darkness and then left. It took a long time, but eventually I realized this too was a gift."

I got all introspective and began defeating all the weaknesses and flaws I saw that drove her away from me... carelessness, insensitivity, arrogance, and cynicism - so that it would never happen to me again.

I became a really righteous dude, I exist at the top of plenty of people's "Favorite Person"s lists.

Or I'm afraid I would have kept that hoe around, and remained a bitter schmuck that didn't even deserve the adoration I grew accustomed to.

It gets better/easier over time. Keep her very far away until you are reason to let things go completely. I hated this girl so much, I had lists of everything in my life that I blamed her for taking from me... friends and experiences, places.... I dropped out of college just so I wouldn't have to see her, or hear about what she's doing with who because just thinking that she's doing okay made the fact that I wasn't doing fine cut so deep. I hid for years. Then she kept popping up in my life, for brief moments I'd catch a glimpse of her in public and instantly run away. She scared me a lot.

I thought I had been able to move on after 6 years, a few girlfriends, and even a wife now but I'm not. I still want to hide from her but I promised I won't anymore.

If I am to wrestle down this fear I have of her, I have to see her again. I have to thank her for all the shitty things she did that I didn't deserve. I never thought I'd do it - thank someone I hated so hard for so long. I realized it wasn't hate that I had for her - it was just love that I couldn't do anything about that had frustrated me. I knew she was struggling in life and I blamed myself all the time for contributing to it, for not being good enough for her to ask me for help. I loved her and wanted to do something to make everything all right for her, help her feel safe and protected. I never told her those things. I kept myself safe, kept her far away, and kept these feels so buried I thought they didn't matter anymore.

But I know I'm going to see her soon, and where. I'm going to thank her though, because through putting me through the most extended uncomfortable experience I've ever had - I came out a much better person on the other side. It wouldn't be of any real importance because I don't care about this very much - but if I could get her to say "You've done a great job with yourself" I would be so proud, and I could look at her in the eyes - and in some mutual shared thought we can smile, let each other know that we're both sorry, that we're both happy now, and that we're both happy that the other is doing fine as well.

Human brains are really bad at accessing long term scenarios emotionally (since it doesn't help us reproduce, which is all that matters evolutionarily), and some believe it's why we're so bad at dealing with the environment.

Similarly, depressed people (either clinically or some shitty thing has happened) feel suicidal because their brain doesn't factor in that you'll be mostly over it in a year or two, maybe less. Then you'll live another several decades in (most likely) better circumstances.

Just get through the next month or so, maybe seek to join some clubs or get some hobbies or do SOMETHING your own. You can always kill yourself in a month, you can't unkill your dead self.

this is why I can't get emotionally attached to women.