Post your best grills, Sup Forums. I need some material

Post your best grills, Sup Forums. I need some material.

here u go

Mmm thanks. Give me more

You think this is a fucking joke? Give me some legitimate fucking grills

>thinking Charlie isn't a legitimate grill
Fucking kill yourself

You wanna fucking try me little bitch? Charlie can suck my fat fucking dong until he bleeds out of his eyes and begs for mercy. I don't care if his faggot friends, ketchup and mustard try to interfere, i'll just use their blood as lube skull fuck charlie with it.

Not if spatula and fork thing have to get involved m8! Mustard and ketchup will be bussen' nuts on u while big Charlie is TOASTEN' yo bitch ass

Look at these two. They're just begging for my cum. They'd never get involved unless they're thirsty for my fucking ball juice. They'd watch charlie get fucked until he fucking dies, so think again, kid.

Thanks man. I appreciate some real goddamn grills unlike that charlie piece of shit

Whatever kiddo, look at Charlie's face, that cunt just doesn't give a fuck, his off the fucking chain. And if you haven't noticed Charlie's on wheels, so he can roll away from the crime scene with ease. He'd have you in a world of pain

I just texted Charlie a screenshot of your shit, he's not fucking happy. I hope you like getting cucked coz Charlie and the gang are gonna b fucking your bitch m8

Wheels? They're completely fucking fake. They're attached to his legs, immobilized. I'd like to see him try to get away

Fucking my bitch? Charlie's my bitch, and guess what? He's unconscious right now, possibly dead in my basement after I raped and beat the shit out of him

>falling for Charlie's tricks
He just make it looks like that to fool noobs like you. Before you know it you're on the ground crying and Charlie is speeding off, he doesn't take shit from degenerates like you pal

Charlie is not happy with you, be prepared for the storm, maggot

/thread

What is this shit? That's not a fucking grill. What are you, gay?

Keep talking, retard. We both know charlie is won't be coming back from my punishments.

Was your punishment making him listen to your "no gf" tier self pity stories? Charlie would wreck you, Charlie is alpha.

>jewish stroller thread