ITT: Good shit ruined by their fanbase

ITT: Good shit ruined by their fanbase

Sup Forums

/thread

Fucking gold

sheeeit

Fucking everything, give it enough time, whatever it is, THEY will come

I would like to be included in the screencap, fagareenos.

apple products

gnu/linux

xbox/playstation/wii/PC/whatever

I wrote a 10 page essay about that movie last semester.

^This. Totally this.

Parks and Recreation for sure. I know it's well known, but for some reason there's been a massive uptick of people finding their way to this show for some reason.
Can't count how many "Ron or Leslie is my spirit animal" posts I see these days.

Sex

yeah man that fucking aziz random name guy ruined it too i couldn't watch the show again after his awful netfilx special that made me want too rip my skin off

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Undertale

Steven Universe

really? what's the meme of them? ive literally only had 1 or 2 people ever tell me it's good so there wasn't an obvious pattern.

Sup Forums

literally normie-tier

Pirates
Ninjas
Zombies
Final Fantasy
Most anime/manga
Beer in bottles
Any place that has good coffee
Battlefield/COD/Halo

Homestuck

What was the appeal to begin with?

Faggot

WWE

America

Every meme

That's not a loaded question

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Wow. What an answer.

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

Well this thread's turning into a shitshow

Bicycles. Synthesizers. Guitars.
was never good.

This guy is pretty on-point

Beards
DBZ
Full Metal Alchemist
Linux
Hip-hop
Environmentalism
Cheese pizza

I hope 9 were on that fight scene.

The Halo fanbase is one of the few decent things left you faggot

Don't you have summer classes to be catching up on?

Communism

Anything cars or guns

not ashamed to admit that i love this fucking show... but i dont quote it, buy the merchandise or post shit all over my fucking facebook feed..
>TFW its 2002 and all the RANDUM XD GURLZ are quoting invader zim at every possible second

>linux
Really? It's still great and by far the best os to date.

Dr. Who (although the last few seasons have been shit)

GTA

N E R D
E
R
D

Any and all religious ideas

>linux
>Really? It's still great and by far the best os to date.

Good shit ruined by their fanbase

Weed

tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool
tool tool tool tool tool tool
tool tool tool tool tool tool
tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool

Ruined how? Can you explain or are you just going to keep repeating yourself like a potato.

Trips check'd
Also invader Zim is the shit

The fucking internet.

nigga, you're just ruining it harder and harder.

No

It was never good

Gotta take a breath after what shit i just inhaled through my eyes reading this. It was

NEVER

GOOD

The game Life Is Strange.

Thought it was pretty dope but then I started looking at online shit only to realize it's basically a nesting place for Feminazis. SJW's, and just generally fucking cucks. Really hurt my feelings seeing such a good game fucked over by faggots once again.

systemd

Ruined by the fanbase, who screams
WHY HAVEN'T YOU COMPILED YOUR OWN KERNEL YET??? REEEEEEEEEE!!!
if you, as a newbie asks a few introductory questions.

Steven Universe.

Well, it's SORT OF good. It's not BAD, anyway. But the fanbase is.

Minecraft.

So you're saying you HAVEN'T compiled your kernel?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

On the contrary I was a noob and most of the community were very helpful. And after all these years I still use a lot o f that advice to this day. Maybe some have had a bad experience but I started to use linux about 2006 -7 and that time the community was really cool.

Systemd is fine. Most users don't even realise the difference.

Seriously? That's the vibe I hit from playing for 30 minutes. Stopped and uninstalled it. The game is cancer. It doesn't even ever tell you why she can rewind time. She just can. The end. Fuck angsty teen drama.

Yeah, thats it. Thats the one.
Sound card not working? CODE YOUR OWN DRIVER DUMBASS!!! IF YOU CAN'T YOU DON'T DESERVE TO USE A COMPUTER!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Well if you were patient and finished the game is kinda explains itself but different folks different strokes or something like that I guess.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOUR SOUND CARD ISN'T WORKING

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING AUTISTIC THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN CODE YOUR OWN DRIVERS? FUCKING RETARDED NORMAL FAG GO BACK TO YOUR INFERIOR LITTLE MAC BOOK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would have spared anyone using an acer laptop but a MacBook, no fucking way.

For anyone using a MacBook, pic related.

Minecraft

THERE IS NO MERCY WHEN IT COMES TO SHIT LIKE THIS.

YOU EITHER LEARN FAST OR DIE FAST

FUCKING NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whatch your blood pressure dude. Here's some cute animals.

IT ISN'T LINUX

IT ISN'T WORTHY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Magic the gathering. It's a great and complex card game that's real fun to play but because of its super artistic neckbeard fan base it's social suicide to actual play it.

punk music

apples operating system for the macs is called linux you faggot

i know im just messing around i dont know shit im a windows nigger :^)

Tool.
Star Wars.

Did you play anything after the 3rd?
343 turned that in to a shit show

not just Bernie, but Democrat party in general. It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever vote republican, but fucking millennial sjw's are ALMOST as annoying as the in-bred mongs that make up 90% of the republican party.

Mac's OS is based of unix not Linux.

Pepe

I'm surprised no one posted this yet.

It has to be good to be ruined.

Kek

Trump

Not ruined by anything but itself. Trash lovers love trash. The world has raccoons.

Homestuck fans are culture raccoons

Trump ruined himself by being in his own fanbase. I think he's the number one fan.

pic related

I'd rather play Starcraft 2 than rely on a bunch of of Brazilians and Ukrainians to play as a team in a team game.

>any solid mmo
>any solid online game ever

PC gaming.

watch your typing.

i think both are bad

This

The Halo community is still decent. 343 didn't completely fuck Halo but their problem is they can't seem to find the right balance between the campaign and the multiplayer. Halo 4 had a decent campaign/story and shit mp, and Halo 5 is the other way around.
And since you mentioned Battlefield; it is still a good franchise but the fanbase is mostly cancer. BF1 in particular is full of absolute cunts (even though it's a great game in its own right).

Hello Maynard.