Can we have a cheaters thread going? Post bitches you cheat with or who send you pics without bf knowing

Can we have a cheaters thread going? Post bitches you cheat with or who send you pics without bf knowing.

This dumb slut

Holy shit great tits, would suck the whole day.

Good job hooking those girls

what's the fucking point in covering her nipples we already know shes a slut

Current side piece

I love her tits

Married co worker

She would suck a dick like no one I've ever seen

Cheating is wrong, kids.

But it's soo soo good. The concept of it alone makes me so hard every time. Best thing is when both are cheating. Bonus for girl/woman being married. I love to be jerked off with the wedding ring on the finger.

Not If you are not catched

moar pics, any in a tight dress?

Not if your caught.

Agreed on this thought though.

Its been a long time for me. I wouldnt know where to beging again. Generally cheating falls in your lap. Even if you go looking, the only way it happens is by luck.

I work with dudes all day... So no co workers to mess around with... :(

more.

my gf, gbfgox

Had a milf like this.

Her husband found out though...

Everytime I'd see my milf, she'd drain my balls, no questions asked.

She even did it one time while her husband was on the phone! Absolute madwoman!

One time she asked me to go to her house in the morning... But i chickened out due the cheating aspect and possibly getting caught.

Co workers are best. I work in a business with 300+ employees in one building. I score about 2 to 3 per year, ranging from 19 to end of 50s. Soo soo many unsatisfied wives...

You have any pics of vids?

This one
sucks me off in the office on a nearly daily basis currently. I return the favor by finger fucking her in the elevator or just fucking her in one of the restrooms.

No vids... Not any more.

Still have pics from years ago on an Old phone.

I would have to go digging, por alas yorick, i am lazy to get them and i have a SO lurking alot. So transferring them is slightly tricky.

Looking for one asian from london

1, means there's another few?

A boon for us men!

I just need to find a job in a busy building again.

Im amazed by how many men ignore their SO when it comes to sex. Just an fyi, its a two way street. But then again, we wouldnt have this thread without their ignorance.

This is fucking retarded. If your willing to go this far why bother hiding it from the boyfriend. Why not just tell him and end it?

Absolutely, I thank all those poor idiots so much when I fuck their wives. Aah, the things they let you do with them.

cuz unloyal world

What a cleverly disguised post and you will have a gf by tomorrow thread

Why not have the best of two worlds?

This post is a prime example of why people are cheated on.

Sound like this poster need to cheat.. Instead has never had nor never will.

Is age an issue?

What best. And what world's? What the fuck are you going on about

Why are you posting here?

Just go back to your andy sixx shit posting.

Not for me... That you? How old?

Not me, 13

enjoy your ban lol

Katy S?

Fag

nonce

Moar you fucks

She’s 13, never said I was lmao. I have a second snap for this shit

exactly your posting pics of a 13 year old....fucking max autism

Not nude and there’s no proof of age.

hurry up and tell your story, faggot

Except you you saying the age, legally you're fine but you might be banned. Just post it you shit

Its clearly sexualised and YOU JUST SAID SHE WAS 13. Fell bad for your IQ

Bimp

Keep on topic faggots. Any milfs or colleagues you pics or vids on?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
This is defending him though
GTFO summerfag

Sauce?

ok so both of these girls had boyfriends at this time, the one on the left was cheating on her bf with the bf of the chick on the right who had no idea, they were both cheating on there bfs with these photos because they were sent to my mate who screenshotted the photos. the boyfriends found out, the girls hate each other now, all single now

Lizzy?

guaranteed im more of an oldfag than most of you here, how bout you shut the fuck up and accept he needs a talk with Chris Hansen

More

Want the nudes?

Yeah

lol i recognize that mirror...

More

Really?

we got shitfaced and hooked up last summer while she had a boyfriend. next day said she didn't remember. now she's engaged to him.

Yes dump that shit

More?

Less!

Do you know her?

Nope

No

How are you avid degenerates proud of childish deceit and dishonesty in the form of specifically hurting others, to satisfy your desire?

does that even make sense to you?

your desire =|= someone else's rights

you people are the reason trust is hard to find. Baffling, truly

That's too bad, she's really easy to fuck.

Shoot the noods, If you have them are are here, might as well... Sorry for the dude that recognizes the mirror lol

I feel like I know that view, does her name start with an M?

Its the girls fault for getting horny for other dudes. It takes two, remember that.

Cheat with other guys girlfriends that are on cam and live right now & 100% free at
user.to(slash)PvavNi

Her knees bend the wrong way

Creepy and bird-like yet masculine and stocky. Also a cheater.

Her hubby is lucky

Nah it's everyone's fault and you can't dish out guilt without knowing the facts. Shit like this often happens in relationships were there's a lack of communication or other issues.

so sixxy!!!

coalburner cheated on every bf she had

you a sixxy beach

If she was a dude you'd think she was an alpha

I gotta say... it's on the girl. If she's going to do it,she'll do it with someone else, if not you. In fact, she's probably just using you. If the guy is not betraying a friend, or cheating on someone himself, the girl is the cheater. I suspect you've been cheated on. It's all on her. Don't idealize the bitch.

pls more

sure is summer here

but she isn't, she's just a slut

More of this girl?

more?

You like her?

Hey, I know this isn't /r9k/ or a feels thread... But I used to get girls to cheat on their boyfriends for me, and I'd get nudes 24/7.

Now it's Summer and you'd think this would be prime time to smash, there's about 7 girls who live near me (Snapmaps) but they don't wanna fuck with me.

Have I used and abused every girl in my town? Is there more girls, I just had a good streak of luck?

Fuckboy Feels anyone?

None of this is true

I feel like I know that view/face. Does her name start with an M?