Bitch is my ex that spread her legs and flashed her bare pussy to my entire family at a wedding I took her to...

Bitch is my ex that spread her legs and flashed her bare pussy to my entire family at a wedding I took her to. Was to wasted too remember even doing it and has no idea to this day.

Does she look crazy? Who'd fuck her in the ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/blackout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She probably got off on it because she looks like a whore.

Post her nudes

Have to see her ass to say if id fuck her

are you going to post this everyday now you faggot

>Was to wasted too remember
She was TOO wasted TO remember...

holy shit how did you fuck up this bad?

Seriously? She does too? She was really drunk but i dont think thats why she did it I think she was planning it. Fyi shes constantly changing her fucking hair, most of her nudes are her with long brunette hair and then she went full dumb bitch with that blonde short cut.

So if she had a nice ass youd hit that then? Did she cheat at this wedding then

No shit she's a jew.

is she from canada by any chance ?

No

I guess she spread them just like this. I can post pics of her at the wedding too.

do it

where's she from? she looks very familiar to me

>bare pussy

Ok here she is, this is before she did it

She is from chicago

you did we used to chat on imagefap back in the day?

Pretty sure I remember these pics, been years and years tho.... didnt she end up exposed?

i was thinking along the lines of the time she was spreading her legs

What's the story? How does that even happen?

the side of her face reminds me of Trudy from Reno 911.

Yeah you do that happened. Do you have contact info

oh

yeah she does

Heroin

you can see it in her eyes. she's just waiting to get fucked

Yo I'm from Chicago OP

Let's link and have a threesome

No of course I dont have pics of that

I have no idea lol. I remeber we were hanging out in one hotel room with everyone. We were really drunk and fighting a little bit. Ended up fucking in the bathroom right there. Went and hung out with others for a bit and passed out later. Months later one of my cousins slipped and mentioned it happening and I was like what?! Had him tell me everything and asked the other men who were there about it and they call confirmed. They said she was just sitting on the couch and wearing that silver dress, and she just said something crazy and then threw her legs up in the air, no panties at all just her naked pussy. They didnt mention how she recovered though or what happened after but i was like shit.

So do you think stuff happened after she spread her legs

Id be down to talk about it

Sounds pretty hot OP. Of course I'm an ardent exhibitionist and if my chick shows signs of being into it I jump on that like a north Korean on a USAID food package.

You should let her give your dad a blowjob or something. Or maybe hook her up with your sister. Maybe get some FFM winces action going, you're this fucking close to living the dream my man. Otherwise, just finger her in public or some shit, it'll be super hot and nobody's seriously going to intervene.

she wanted it. maybe someone there did fuck her, i mean you guys were drunk so it could've happened

My dad and her have seen each other naked before. Ive thought about her sucking him before

no thanks

you're a faggot

got kik?

cuck

what kind of faggot wants to get cucked by their dad

I didnt get off on it i was destroyed by the thought and if she was the kind of slut who would do that. I would die.

auron133

I'd say your dad came in her ass and pussy more than you did, that's why she used to act like a slut because you have a shit dick

Looks like a little doggy head from a distance

Maybe I'm just high af

No way my dad wouldnt do that to me and she wouldnt be into a man that much older

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes Ahhh join

I wonder if they saw her asshole too when she flashed them

Depends if she lifted up her ass and then spread them or just spread her legs from the sitting position she was in. If it's the first one then they probably saw it