Does anyone else love the idea of a high school/college girl getting molested against her will by boys a lot younger...

does anyone else love the idea of a high school/college girl getting molested against her will by boys a lot younger than her?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaimama.com/A Forbidden Time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, what the hell.

hentaimama.com/A Forbidden Time/
exactly what you want

ITT; female pedophile?
>because they always want to be the victims

damn. i wish one of my teachers was like the ones on TV who fuck their 12yr old students.
Fucking boys won the lottery with those.

Hell yeah. Love the thought of them tying up an older woman with huge tits and abusing her taking turns playing video games and raping her / fucking her tits. And they would film it and blackmail her for more in the future.

how old would both the girl and the boys be?

She'd probably be 15 or 16 and a virgin and they would just be hitting puberty where seeing her tits gets their hormones going like made.

Real thing is better

what about if she's around 19? maybe just starting uni

I like it. I imagine a scenario where she's mentoring a young, poor boy and he develops a crush on her and gains her trust. Then one day she falls asleep and he takes his opportunity to tie her up and rape her. She would wake up with him being balls deep and he'd unload in her and then rest his head in exhaustion between her huge tits, staying inside her.

what race do you want the girl to be?

I'll take any, though would want the boy to be a different one. So Black boy gets white / asian chick, white boy gets asian / black chick. By chance are you that one guy from a week ago who wanted to see that one asian girl tied up and used as a shota sex slave?

yes that was me
love the scenario even more with an asian girl

Makes sense, they invented the genre. Personally I like big tits so seeing someone like Hitomi Tanaka getting gang banged by young boys would be awesome. Thinking of the titfuck, her tits would be the size of his damn torso.

which asian girl?

how would she react?
it'd be even better if no one knew where she was and the boy decides to keep her as his personal asian cumbunny

Not him, maybe he could post the picture. She's cute.

Probably pissed since she would have helped him and mentored him into being a good human, and he betrays her and uses her as a personal sex toy.

or let's say a boy stumbles upon blackmail material on a random asian girl who goes to a nearby uni, so he forces the her to visit his middle school and stuff wearing lewd outfits

There's a huge Roleplay scene for this on f-list.
One person RPs as the girl and ones as the boy(s).

Literally thousands of people do it.

Mmm, love the idea of her being forced to wait with the parents waiting to pick up their kids, in nothing more than a micro bikini. She would be embarrassed by how disgusted they are that she dresses like that around kids.

Then she's walked inside by her master on a leash, and brought to a locker room where 20 horny boys are waiting to gang rape her. They need to wait for her master to have his go first, and then they'd be able to abuse all of her holes at once. She would be afraid of getting pregnant the whole time since she's not allowed to be on the pill.

imagine of there was a school punishment system where a misbehaving high school or uni girl could legally be turned into a fetish slave for an all boys middle school

of course the system is corrupt, and sometimes the girl is actually innocent

Would love for an innocent good girl virgin who loves her boyfriend, sentenced against her will and is constantly used as a sex toy once they take her virginity. This would go on for months and she would offer to have sex with her boyfriend who was supportive the whole time. Though she finds out he can't pleasure her, and she can't get off anymore unless she's getting gang raped by little boys.

it would be much better if she hated it the whole time too
also it would be perfect if many boys had a foot fetish so they force her to wear the same pair of converse without socks everyday, and they can sniff her feet whenever they want

And then she gets pregnant

Kid would surely be lucky. Then he'll have his own personal milk cow and would get him and his friends to forcefully drink it from her udders.

hnng i'm diamonds thinking about this happening to a girl i know, and the boy just has her tied on his bed, playing with her holes while she struggles

Got pics of her?

If she dresses like that, she doesn't need to be tricked, because she's getting gang raped by boys the next time she passes a middle school. Those legs are nice.

would she make a good shotaslave?
also what taunts can the boy say to her to make her the most horrified? maybe things like what he's going to do everyday or how long he's goinhg to keep her here

He'd constantly remind her that she's never going to see the outside world again. Every day tell her he's going to put his baby inside of her and will still rape her even when she has a big pregnant belly. He would constantly invite his friends over to play video games and the one not playing will be raping her, though they have to fuck her ass. Tell her that once she's a Mommy, once their son reaches his dad's age, he will be able to abuse his mom just like his dad did.

what if she has a boyfriend?
maybe the boy could send him untraceable pics just to rub it in, telling him he'll take good care of her holes

I think this one would be a good shotaslave as well. 25 y.

i want to be a shotaslave, tough i'm male

how many boys? would they just let her go after?

I imagine him live streaming it, so not only is he degrading the boyfriend, but others watching would laugh at him while jerking off to his gf getting raped.

I can imagine her being a neighbor and seeing her go out in slutty dresses, he drugs her and ties her up to his room. His parents always hated her so they let him keep her and encourage him to degrade her.

No problem with that, this is already a pretty taboo kink.

Woman in pic is an actual middle school teacher. Could you imagine having to deal with her tits on your head while she leans over you to help with your homework?

would there be a lot of sucking/licking/fingering?
she's on the right here

I bet she let all her students fuck her up the ass. And I really the idea that the boy's let him keep her as a sexslave.

It would start with 5, but in this age of technology, half the school will have joined by the end of the night. The original five would keep her and trade her body for things like Pokemon cards and borrowing video games.

Well this is their first times experiencing sex, so they'd lick / suck her mouth, tits, toes, pussy, and even arm pits. I can imagine the friend on the left trying to find her kidnapped friend and ends up a shota slave herself. She has a different owner but they're occasionally brought together to suffer together.