What are some of the most brutal ways to torture someone that's cost efficient

what are some of the most brutal ways to torture someone that's cost efficient

Other urls found in this thread:

splashandrelax.co.uk/products/Pool Accessories/Pool Inflatables/Bestway 40 x 27-inch Boat - 91044/2395877835?gclid=Cj0KEQjwnPLKBRC-j7nt1b7OlZwBEiQAv8lMLBUZGd35fq3o2gErlWUEw3QWAl8fCXXCjvXZXKJxK1QaAjsk8P8HAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pulling out teeth/fingernail
rope to nuts

bedbugs

you are looking for cost efficiency?
cut armpits, back of knees, any joint that is used regularly, then force them to run

Forcing him to listen to feminist drivel.

waterboarding

All you really need is a sharp knife, then its up to the imagination

Make them brush their teeth then drink orange juice. Only sets you back like 5 bucks or so, depending on whether you buy fresh squeezed or from concentrate

The Brazen Bull. Look it up.

duktape victim to chair, while they are in chair, drug them to sleep, then while they sleep cut theirs achilles tendon and remove ducktape, when they wake up they see they are free and try to run, they will fall with imense pain. *giggles*

there's one where the subject has their hands and ankles cuffed but the hands either go between the legs or are behind them. the cuffs are then decured together with a steel bar. During the Cathare inquisition that device drove people mad within a few days. just leave them outside or in a whole or a cell and forget about them.

it's extremely expensive.

Tooth picks under finger nails...can also skin them with a potato peeler

how the fuck is building a steel bull big enough to hold a human then a big ass fire "cost efficient"

you make it with paper instead

get a treadmill add some grinding paper to the band where you walk and and a cage they eigher keep runing or they get scratched up if they fall or rest

totally cost efficient yes

nah do one of them fluoride teeth coating things i think that is what it is i dont know but drinking orange juice after that is way worse

"Scaphism, also known as the boats, was an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death that was described by the Persians' archenemies, the Greeks. The name comes from the Greek σkάφη, skáphe, meaning "anything scooped (or hollowed) out". The method entails trapping the victim inside two boats, feeding and covering them with milk and honey, and allowing them to fester and be devoured by vermin."

Thread close.

>put em in a barrel
>secure the lid
>knock in long nails from the outside
>roll downhill

/thread

That's retarded, escape would be too easy.

thanks for the input, you fucking retard

Checked

Fucking them in all their holes till they wear out then keep cutting them and fucking new holes until all thats left is a pile of blood and semen.

$^ worth of parachute chord. Use a bit to bind their hands behind their back. Lay them on their stomach. Tie their ankles together, and bend the feet up towards their neck. Tie a slip knot into the slack, and loop it over their head. Sit back and wait as muscle fatigue causes them to slowly strangle themselves.

See

Water boarding. Literally all you need is a cloth and a surprisingly small amount of water.

stress positions
>free
>torture
>cost efficient

Nah if you ever took a nap with one of those on by accident, it's a whole new world of hell when you wake up. Simply opening your mouth would bring pain. Forget eating/drinking.

Yeah but all you have to do is drink the water and then it doesn't work. I tried it.

>tie them with a shirt/chord in house-price $0
>put on your already own shoes-price $0
>kick them in the stomach on the floor
>total price $0

You put WAY too much thought into this. Seek therapy user.

Use electrical tape to tightly wrap the victims fingers, one by one, cutting off bloodflow. The fingers will fall off over time.

Getting married is relatively cheap if you don't have a ceremony.

I used to do woodworking. Sanding into your skin with an orbital with 100 grit paper feels awful. Jagged itchy wound, that doesn't heal well. I'd imagine doing that to someone to any extend on any part of the body or all over would be delightfully uncomfortable for them.

It's pretty straight forward.

fucking savage

Burns.

I dunno. It seems pretty maniacal.

Use anything that causes severe blisters on the victim's arms, let the blisters build up and then give the arms a good ol' indian rub.

The Viet Kong used to push a Bamboo rod up prisoners arses and keep them tied up. That shit can grow an inch per day.

That or scaphism.

Brick - $0
Your arm - $0
Their hands/knees - $0
Disposable Camera - $4

Crushing his nuts one by one and taking pictures each time - priceless

>scaphism
Buying or building the container and all the accessories strikes you as cheap?

flaying

Propane torch ~$10
Lamp cord for binding $0

Crucifixion would be slower though, and the same sort of deal

Send them to college in a ultra liberal town. Sign them up for woman's studies.

University of Oregon.

A rubber dinghy, milk, honey and some duct tape is too expensive?

Do we have to do this for less than £10?

ez, psychological torture with hope. What Trumps doing to the middle class who were promised manufacturing jobs.
>manufacturing jobs
>manufacturing

stop making everything a political debate, you dicknose.

He can't help it, it's the brainwashing.

Sexual torture while allowing nerves to re-sensitize over a 3 day period and torture period of a week.

Water boarding with various house hold chemicals, Blowtorch to various body parts, drugging and selling their body for sex to dudes on craigslist(Makes you money if they are good looking), whipping and finally forcing them to eat their own feces and various others feces collected from concert porta potties around your city.

It's been proven, you dicknose. Stop being such a sensitive snowflake how bout dat?

>>>/leddit/

nigga, are you retarded? did you even read what I said?

this. cheap as fuck. and it is fucking horrible.

also: power tools.

Some "contractors" in Iraq were drilling into peoples knees and arms during interrogation for a while. It was like their calling card.

Calm down there, Beelzebub.

Nigger are you retarded? did you even read OP's thread? I didn't know it was your thread you selfish bastard.

yeah, hope for manufacturing jobs isn't actual torture, numbnuts. Go sell it somewhere else.

Last I checked a 10' 6"x6" a 6' 4"x4" A pound of 60penny nails, and rope is hardly cost efficient.

You could use a tree, a pallet and a load of nails.

Make someone eat milk and honey and tie them to a tree in a swamp. They'll shit themselves hard and then flies will lay maggots on them. They'll be eaten alive. It may take them a week or so to die.

hold their head down and burn their eyes and mouth with a flame, try to boil before burning

That sounds horrible

Actually, they'll die of dehydration first before a week passes.

Well, I think I would tie her up in my basement and spend the next many years torturing her starting with removing one bone from her body at a time using knives saws and cutters. First, the small finger bone of her pinky then the next bone and the next then the knuckle then moving on to the next finger. One bone a day it will take 14 days at least to remove the flesh and bone from one hand 28 days for both hands then 38 days give or take for both hands to be gone then on to the feet. After that the larger bones of the arms and legs. Her ears one day for each then the nose then lips. Removal of all her teeth is next. One tooth per day, many days. It will take almost a full year at which point she will be just a torso. No arms no legs no ears no nose no teeth. All of these parts would be cooked to perfection and fed to her, of course. Delicious.

I am a rubber dinghy sales rep and I would like to see you pull this off for under $100.

Ben-Hur (2016)

edgy

Be sure not to damage her eyes.

Record everything that happens to her.

The decades to come should have her suspended in front of a TV as you force her to watch everything that happened to her over and over again.

I am a recruitment consultant for rubber dinghy sales reps and let me tell you, with that attitude you'll never make it to regional sales manager

splashandrelax.co.uk/products/Pool Accessories/Pool Inflatables/Bestway 40 x 27-inch Boat - 91044/2395877835?gclid=Cj0KEQjwnPLKBRC-j7nt1b7OlZwBEiQAv8lMLBUZGd35fq3o2gErlWUEw3QWAl8fCXXCjvXZXKJxK1QaAjsk8P8HAQ

Lock somebody in solitary confinement. Tell them they're free to go once they've eaten 50 pounds of mayonnaise and nothing else. If they throw up they start over.

As a rubber dinghy enthusiast I take offense to your strong armed sales tactics to sell me a cheap product and I am triggered.

A rubber dinghy is nothing to joke about.

A quality product is the most important thing to look for when shopping for a new rubber dinghy.

checked

this is brilliant

Tell them about yourself.

what did u not understand about brutal you pussy ass bitch

eg

I like this

KEKD

Blind them. It's not that brutal but I guarantee it'll fuck them up for the rest of their lives.

I've seen Hostel too, faggot

>*Giggles*

Jesus fuck, you edgelord faggot.

Skinning.

>sharp knife
A dull one would hurt more

Im am leaving now. Imagine the victim being one of your loved ones, or being the victim yourself. Dont even want to think about it.

mother of god

My favorite I saw was kidnap someone and strap them face down staring at a Coca Cola label. Sodomize them daily with coke bottles for a week or two then release. Coca Cola is such a pervasive brand they'll never escape it.

Why not mix some chlorine with mustard gas, put it in a syringe and inject it into someone's skin 1 milliliter at a time

Is recyclable.

force them to surf Sup Forums

4 u

Sleep deprivation

Paper cut cock hole