WWYD thread!

WWYD thread!
Replies get replies

She tries to act prudish

I'd love to oil up my cock and just slide it between those tits until I cum all over her face and mouth

she thinks she's a good girl

The term 'hate fuck' comes to mind. I would make her eyes bloodshot by ramming my cock down her throat until I release my load in her and she chokes trying to swallow

Bump

If she's really a good girl she'll let me ram her in the asshole until my cum drips out her nose

I would get her on her hands and knees, then fuck the shit out of her pussy and then ass while pulling on her braids.

she's a tease

I would see her at a party and slip something in her drink. when she passes out, I'd take her with me home, and tie her up spread eagle. I wouldn't do anything to her until she woke up. I would eat her out, until she was into it, then progress into fucking her. I would fuck her harder and harder slapping her whenever I thought she needed to be put in her place. Just as I'm about to bust, I pull out and cum all over her face

Bump

I would push her down onto the floor and rip her blouse to expose her gorgous tits which i would then hatefuck, then whenever she would try to scream for help i would simply fill her mouth with my cock to finally give her mouth a use

Wwyd to the slot on the left

I would fuck the shit out of her mouth. I would choke her out with my dick. after she passed out I would tie her up in a sex dungeon where I would treat her like a useless sex toy

I would cut her drees right down the middle to expose her body. I would get her on the floor and then push her knees up to her chest so I can deeply fuck her cunt. I would choke her while fucking and then finish in her mouth

WWYD to the right

bump

she'd be my cum slave. Whenever I feel the urge, i fuck her and cum inside her. she smiles as she fingers hers

She's got Steve Buscemi eyes

I'd start by stripping her down to nothing and tying her hands and feet. Put a collar, some nipple clamps and pussy clamp and lure her around like the slut she is. Then i'd take her to a private place, blindfold her, have my way then leave her for whoever stumbles to her next.

Left or both

More

I would chain them both up in my basement. I would fuck them in whatever hole I wanted and whenever I wanted. I would force them to fuck me at the same time and to fuck each other. after I got bored I would drug them, fuck them while theyre knocked out, cum all over both of them, and ditch them off some highway leaving them naked, lost, and covered in my dried jizz

choke her against a wall and fuck her raw. cum inside her over and over agian until I'm satisfied

Id rip off her top, tie her hands behind her back and throw a ballgag on her that covers most of her face. Id then start slapping her tits around until they are a bright red. Pulling on her nipples as she cries in pain. would then put her on her knees and cum all over those her face. Once finished i'd leave her at the top of that mountain for the next climber

I would make them both suck and slober all over my dick.i would force the one on the right to watch me fuck the chick on the right.

More

Bump

I would force her on the floor and then begin to fondle her tits and ass. I would push her face into the ground while I pull out my dick and rub it inbetween her thighs. I would do that until I was about to bust. I would cum all over her hair and then leave

Take this whore against her will into a bedroom proceed to rip her clothes off and make her cry. Proceed to have her work her mouth on my cock while holding her head down. Once I am good and hard, I will ask her which hole she wants to be fucked in first. Choosing the opposite hole, I will fuck her like that for a while, before having a go at the other hole. Use all three of her holes for a while before finally cumming down her throat

her snapchat is laurenlowerylol
her insta is laurenloweryy
you can see pics on vsco, just put her name in

her ass is on the right

I would force this girl into a doggy style position and rip just enough of whatever she was wearing to access her asshole, then I would ram straight into her with no foreplay and pull her head back by the pony tails as she screams to the heavens

Wwyd to either of these two

Fuck her in her parents' bed.

you lot can thank me later
>snap teens .net

Do the petite one's homework for her in return for nudes, then I'd blackmail her into fucking me.

Wwyd?

Replies get underwear.
Good replies get tits.

approach her and pull her hair down from behind hard. I'm gently kiss her neck and tell her she's mine now. I'd tear off her clothes and set to fucking her. i'd oil my cock up and stick it straight into her ass and fuck and fuck and fuck until I blew my whole load inside her ass

I would grab by the pig tails and force her head downward until she had to get on her knees, then once her mouth was dick height, I'd tell her I was about to stick my cock down her throat, and that if she doesn't make me cum, I'm going to beat the shit out of her pretty little face. Then I'd troat fuck her for hours, using her pigtails like handlebars, and I'd cum so hard in her throat jiz would come out of her nose.

I would snatch that necklace off and stick it up her pussy. I would use it like a toy while I licked her clit making her climax. I would put her on the bed and spread her legs open wide and tease her pussy with my cock. I would then stick the tip in but pull out and shove my dick in her ass. I would fuck her ass raw and then pound her pussy. I would then put her in doggie style and eat her ass. I would pull her arms out of her shirt but leave it hanging by her neck. while I hit it from the back I would choke her with the shirt. when I was done using her id bust in her mouth and make her swallow every last drip of my hot cum

bump

bump bump bump bump bump buuummmp

Wwyd?

What do you do when she admits she liked the first time, and messages you to let you know her boyfriend is out of town for the weekend?

Anyone?

MORE OF GIRL ON RIGHT

I want to tie her legs together standing up and fuck her ass until she bleeds.

I would do it all again. except after we were done I would beat the shit out of her for being a thot. I would then expose her for being a slut

Wwyd?

damn shes so hot. have any nudes?

More comments = More pics.

How would you expose her?

Come up behind her and undo her top and pull it away so her tits are exposed to the whole beach. Before she can cover them up I grab her and pull her into a standing position then bend her over. Grind against her ass and pussy through our swimsuits, before pulling her bottoms down. Rub my dick on her pussy for a bit until I feel it start to get wet, then using her arms to pull her back go balls deep in her pussy on the first thrust. Pound her hard and fast in this position until we both cum, then force her face down into,the sand with her ass up, and leave her there.

Loads of pics, but no nudes unfortunately.

Got plenty

bet that slut loves gangbangs, one cock in her pussy one deep in her arse, then one deep in her throat making her gag, and she would then jack the last guy off and they would all cum then swap places and fuck her holes some more, and keep going and keep going until she passes out and that black shirt will be all white. And thats only the beginning of it. after they go home she would continue the gangbang with even more guys as she milks as many cocks as she can and gets a big bukkake.

by recording the fuck session we just had and then sharing it everywhere. I would find her friends and family via her social media and send them the direct footage

then give the best pics you got ;)

Wwyd to them

Make left eat out right while I fuck left in the ass.

WWYD to right

Break into her house while she's trying this outfit on. Cover her mouth with one hand, hold a knife in front of her face with the other. I'd tell her this doesn't have to be painful if you don't fight it. Then I drag her to her own bed, bend her over, pull her dress up over her ass, cut her panties off, and fuck her into submission.

Face fuck and facial for round one. Don't let her clean up, then fuck her pussy and finish with a second facial. Take a picture with her phone and make it her new Facebook profile pic.

Bump

What if she didn't want it to be her profile pic?

If this is the same girl as before, then I'd break into her house again. I'd corner her restrain her an tie her wrists behind her back. In stead of her bed, this time I take her to her couch. I tell her, "you know the drill" as I again cut her panties off and finger her while she cries and begs me to stop. I tell her this time, I'm going to cum inside you, and you're going to make me do it!" Then I sit down and make her ride me, threatening her with the knife if she doesn't fuck me like she means it. After I blow a few loads in her. I tell her she's my favorite rape-doll, and I'll see her again real soon.

Then I steal all her cereal from the kitchen and leave.

yo I would eat her ass and simply leave

passionately make out with her, get her lying on her back, her head on the edge of the mattress and fuck her face until she's slapping my leg for mercy

Good god, more
I would be gentle with her. I would lay her down and kiss her all over. I would eat her out until she screamed my name. I would kiss and cuddle her and enjoy my life

>Eat her ass

This is your meal.

any more wwyds for this tease?

I'm packing it in for the night

Too bad

Got kik? If so, mobelle8, add me, I wanna see more of her and will trade.

It is.

Your girl gets fucked right there on the floor. Her panties thrown in with the rest of the junk. Cum into the condom while still in her pussy. Instead of throwing it out just hide it in her junk for her to find.

Just reverse image search

relentlessly throat fuck her til she pukes, then tie her up and have her take cocks all night while you watch

I would make her reenact that classic soccer girl strip video. Then I'd make her go to soccer practice. When she's tired, hot, and sweat is dripping down her neck, I'd take off her shirt and sports bra. I'd lick the sweat off her nipples, and make them stand up.

I would tie her up and have her arms tied down tightly so she can't fight back as i shove a huge dildo in her ass with no lube making her cry in pain. Then while she is tied down ill let people pay me to have their turn with her and let them cum inside her pussy as many times as they want till she is pregnant. And once she is broken we will throw her in the closet and have her survive on cum.

I'd record her taking the cocks, and post it online with her name.

Put her in a little maid outfit so she can clean her fucking room. Then have her suck me off. But I'd let my cum drip to the floor. Then it's back to the cleaning supplies.

fuck great tits...bitch like that exposing herself deserved to be treated like the slut she is. i'd come up behind her well she was holding her breasts like that for the camera and I would reach around grab her nipples and play with them twisting hard to she started to scream in pain and i'd bend her over and slap her ass. then i'd force myself into her and fuck her nice and good till i came deep inside her cunt

wwyd to this bitch

Fuck that bitches mouth until she's choking on cum, then proceed to fuck her from behind, slapping her ass every other thrust

Lisa Marie's turn

Force her to bend down even further and force her to deepthroat me. As she starts to gag and drool pull my cock out of her mouth and remove top and titfuck her until I cum on her face and tits.

Shover her into a porter john at the concert. Push her down to her knees. She'd be grosses out by the smell on there, but I'd force her to take out my cock and shove it deep down her throat. I'd grab one of her tits, hard, and grab her hair with my other hand. I'd throat fuck her. Throat fuck that bitch with everything I had. I'd cum in the back of her throat. Then I'd take her shirt off, and leave her in tears on the floor for the next guy.

Spread her legs while she is on the chair to reveal she isn't wearing panties. Begging to make out with her, while fingering her. Undo my pants, and begin to fuck her pussy while my hands go under her shirt and play with her boobs. Pull her off the chair and sit in it, so she is riding me, and continue this until I fill her pussy with cum.

Dezirey's turn.

Slap her across the face. When she starts to tear up, knock her down, then pull her up to the desk. Pull her skirt up, and don't waste time removing her panties. Just push them to the side. Fuck her in the ass, no lube. Whisper in her ear that she is nothing, just a whore. She has nothing. Hold her head down on the desk...

I would pull down her shorts and start fucking her in front of all of those people. Everyone around us would be watching
She'd be crying and begging me to stop, which would make me fuck her harder. Eventually I'll finish inside her, hopefully impregnating her, and let everyone else use her like the slut she is.

WWYD to this slut?

Put her on a leash and make her walk on all fours. Walk her up to a trough of food, cause she's a lil piggy. I would do this in a city, so random strangers can come and inspect the meat. Strangers can pay me twenty bucks to make the piggy squeal for ten minutes.

Have a better photo? I need inspiration.

I would slap her face and she'd recoil in shock. Then I'd push her down and pin her arms above her head with one arm and pull up her shirt with my other. She'd start to get over the shock and fight back a little. With how much stronger I am than her she'd stop struggling soon and fondle her breasts as she whimpered pitifully. Id release her hands and smack her a couple of times to completely break her spirit. Then I'd pull her pants down and begin to fuck her right there. I'd cum inside her and laugh at how she's crying. Then I'd take some pictures and leave

Wwyd to her?

This is the best I could do

Only $20? You could probably charge more.

Wwyd to my ex music teacher?

I'd have her give me a nuru massage. Just imagine those nice big tits sliding up and down your body, and she rubs her ass along your cock. She teases you for a minute, lightly brushing against your cock with her fingertips, then slowly, so slowly, sliders your cock into her wet pussy.

I would have her use her mouth to extract semen from me every morning until I died.
More please.

I could, but I don't want her to miss out on the poor cocks of the world. She doesn't want all the cocks she can handle?

I want her to make a little twerk video for me. I bet she has a great ass. Then have her suck my cock and lick my balls while I share her video with her friends.

I'm sure she'd get more than enough, even if you charged more.
Make her sing "Born to Run" while I fuck her ass, then cum on her face.

Now that I look at her though, of she lets get hair grow, she can fulfill my Brandi Belle needs. That could be fun.

I'd love to take her down like an mma fighter by shooting for her legs.
Get on top of her and pin her down with my body weight.
Rip her stalkings off from underneath her body and start finger banging her.
Get her super wet while she keeps resisting me and then turn her over,
Spit on my dick and fuck her prone bone while groping her tits until I cum.
Drag her into the room and close the door and rape her for several more hours until shes broken and becomes a sex toy.