Give me a good vidya gaem or anime for escapism. Something so immersive that I can forget about:

Give me a good vidya gaem or anime for escapism. Something so immersive that I can forget about:
>life
>friends
>family
>responsibility
>school
>homework
>this plain of existence
>my presentation
>God
>the fact that I find it hard to talk to people even on Sup Forums
>the universe
> generally anything Conceivable irl
of irl
Pls I actually need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIhKqaNp4Dc
english.eve-guides.fr/images/wtd.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dark souls 3

Thnx

I would recommend you Firewatch user. Beautiful game

Dwarf Fortress....

Hitman™ Complete first season. if you're can you please gift me a copy too? It's 24$ on cdkeys

Fuck off.

BoTW

Skyrim + mods

How do I copy?

Hollow Knight or the God Eater series.

The witcher 3

100% the game and unlock every weapon and upload the save file. We'll be able to pirate it then

The Metal Gear Solid series is great. If you haven't played MGS you should give it a try.

Agreed. Very nice story and plenty of secrets to find too.

Already finished that.

You can sink a lot of time into MapleStory, not super immersive but it has a lot of grinding and a bunch of fun and interesting stories between character classes, it's free but for a relatively small price you can take it up a notch. Have fun if it strokes your interest!

Wait, isn't that game dying? Unless people are coming back just because of Reboot.

It still has a pretty strong community in my experience. Pretty common community/ questing events as well, lots of fun imo.

Persona 3/4/5
you'll forget everything and even yourself for 300~400 hrs

Buy a VR headset and plug into the matrix boiiiiiiiiii

That's a surprise. I might pick up where I left off years ago.

Mabinogi's pretty okay too. Has a talent system instead of straight classes so you can be pretty much anything.

If you can make it through the fear of open ocean...
100% Subnautica.
I've never played something so immersive...

You think it works better than skyrim?

k-on is very pleasant

Both are pretty immersive, but persona 3, 4 and 5 can make you feel a lot more imo

if you like good story and characters yeah
tho once you're done you won't be playing each one more than 1 more time and then feel an emptiness that no other game will fill
but then skyrim can be played forever i guess

i see you whoring for games and i actually have a few origin keys if you want 'em. how do i get them to you?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Is a good one if you can manage to keep focused.(CoP feels cleaner but SoC feels beefier, havent played CS)

Or if youre into mmorpg stuff, i guess ffxiv or black desert or whatever are pretty popular right now.

Skyrim Was pretty immersive until everyone's life was worth like 1000 septims.

I always fall back to the Fallout games, Ultima series, Dark Souls, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood to escape real life

The FUN! is real.

I've played Fallout 4 for so many hours.

Thank you but give them to someone who wants them. I just pirate games amd will probably be able to pirate whichever game you'll be giving. Thanks a lot for offering though means a lot to me

There are a lot of good RPGs (Skyrim, Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma...) but MMORPGs are usually the best games to fully immerse yourself for a long time. Be it WoW, Guild Wars 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Black Desert Online, etc.... there are a lots of good time sinks. Survival games like Ark : Survival Evolved could be good too

When it comes to the Fallout games, I'd have to recommend 3

If you like playing the antihero, and don't mind and emotional ending, try the original The Darkness. Can't comment on the sequel.

>Ending can fuck you up, if you've been through a similar situation.

Most of the dungeons look the same but I guess that sacrafice had to be made if Bethesda wanted a big game.
>still epic though

Persona 5 my nigga. You can tackle all those issues you just talked about in this game. have fun.

as far as anime recommendations, no game no life is pretty standard

games i would say the ace attorney series and 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors are my favorites

Thanks bro

An easy one to burn through would probably be The Sly Cooper Trilogy. Trust me, Thieves in time really isn't that good.

The only reason I still play League is because it helps when I have bouts of hypochondria.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIhKqaNp4Dc
This one is good.

Ark. If your pc can run it, say goodbye to the real world.

Eve Online... Probably the most immersive game around.
english.eve-guides.fr/images/wtd.jpg

Nah, fallout a tale of two wastelands.

Team Fortress 2 is great.