Favorite cereal?
Have you ever had surgery?

free will
natural
yes

Who's the C-list Celebrity Client?

you ever had trouble staying hard?

hows the money? 4-5 figures?

she's a big pudding of a woman who is a dance instructor that has her own reality show.

with her, yes.

we make nice money, i'm also a stripper for a big company in las vegas.

Boxers or briefs?
Is there a d-list or do lists stop at c?
What would you do if you awoke tomorrow and had a bad haircut that you didn't remember getting?

in my spare time boxers, for work i wear thongs though
there's d-list too, like pauly shore.
i'd just shave my head like i usually do

do you think pineapple is ok to use as a pizza topping?

the fat cunt from dance moms?

definitely, its delicious.

yes.

why no A-list? you ugly?

How do they want it. Gentle , rough , soft , dirty. Use specific examples.

honestly, i don't know. it might be a black thing though, i'm black.

i'm not looking to starfuck though. not particularly.

well the celebrity client i have has a whole script thats pretty demented. it always makes me feel real awkward. the other guys in the club aren't uh particularly fond of her either.

pauly shore is gay?

>i'm black

Are you ever annoyed or triggered by the constant "nigger this nigger that" here on Sup Forums?

nah, i just figured i'd give an example of a d-list celebrity. i've heard of some other celebrity clients though that are secretly gay.

How does it feel to lie on the internet?

well heres the thing, i don't get it here, but i do get it from that celebrity client. she actually "warned" my boss for that if i would "mind" since she loves calling me that during.
its part of this whole fantasy she has me (and my co-workers) act out.

i don't know, why don't you tell me?

How much would you charge Bruce Jenner to have you fuck him?

>she's a big pudding of a woman

You a fan of Married with Children? :D

i can't really say, we don't have a set price. theres a starter price and then it basically goes up depending on the time and what we have to do.

Does she have big titties at least?

it takes a brave man to lie about getting paid to fuck an ugly, fat, d-list celebrity.

What's her script/fantasy?

yes i am. and she really is and she smells funny. its pretty putrid.

>4 figure income
uhhhhhhh

>I know you are, but what am I?
Even if by the colossal chance that you actually legit, you are a major fucking faggot

Who else besides that the fatty dance mom have you banged?

really big, but that happens a lot with fat women.

it depends on who of the guys she has, but with me and other brothers she likes to pretend i'm this dad of one of the kids she teaches, she calls me "Evan".
The script goes that I come in to her hotel room angry because she would only put my daughter in "etnic dances" and then I "punish her" by having sex with her.
Then she basically calls me the n-word and evan a lot.

pfew, its a lot. a lot of them are pretty decent looking soccer mom types because of the area where we are, but theres a lot of putrid and older / fat women also. the pay more than makes up for it though, its paying for my college and apartment for one thing.

Does she actually say "the n-word"?

You can type "nigger", user. I mean you're black so you're allowed to with zero repercussion.

user, isn't she in prison now?

oh yes man, she says the n-word a LOT during. she also wants me to call her a white bitch and all that, but i just never feel comfortable doing that. i think thats why i am a less favorite of hers.

i don't like saying or typing the n-word, i never use that word

ha! yeah i heard about that, thats hilarious. i dont think she's in prison yet because she's been calling a LOT the past month.
i haven't seen her the past few weeks though, fortunately

You actually accept money to fuck Kathy Griffin?

Oh wait, she's no longer a celebrity, just a lauhging stock..... Nevermind! Carry on...

oh i'd definitely fuck her, compared to some of the other women we get she isn't half bad looking

thats purely asides from her personality, of course.

>fuck Kathy Griffin?

Can I have 500 dollars?

Good point.

are you going to give us a few more names or?

what names do you want?

a couple interesting ones?

did any of your co-workers ever fuck anyone more famous than you did?
the kind where you wish she had picked you?

This can't be real.

It is, but that pic is a couple years old.

ah right, well i've heard interesting stories but can't confirm or deny them. i've heard tales about tupac, madonna (from way back in the 80s) and even a certain talk show host who was a former cop and used to work security for another show....

>Madonna

Meh share it? I love Madonna and we all know she was pretty damn wild before the Internet started reporting everything.

madonna would hire guys that where kinda slim and had boyish, smooth (shaven) bodies. race didn't even matter to her. i've heard stories of her partying with other celebrities where she would consume amounts of cocaine that would even put scarface to shame.
apparently she also had a fling with michael jackson once

I'd fuck her

would you fuck this though?

i have.

the horror the horror....
thank god for stiff sprays

>apparently she also had a fling with michael jackson once

I remember reading an interview with MJ years ago where he said that thing with Madonna was just a PR stunt, though she tried to get in his pants which he didn't like.

I'd give my left nut for the chance to fuck early 90s Madonna.

she was a wild one in the 80s, it could very well be that neither one of them remembered haha

It'd have to be quite the paycheck, man.

>this whole fantasy
expand please

she fucked half hollywood.

the money really does make up for it. i think most people here would mount her for the insane amounts she pays.
i just read that she committed fraud and that that is why shes going to prison, wouldn't surprise me at all if she did that to pay for her gigolo's

That's pretty fucked up.

i don't even think its her weight that gets in her way to getting a man as much as it is her personality, or lack thereof
she is probably the most egocentric person i have ever met in my entire life.

I feel like that kind of thing would happen to a lot of tv personalities.

she has different role plays for different guys that work here. i was fortunate enough to get the "evan"-fantasy in which she has me play out this angry father of a child that dances for her.
i come in pretending to be angry over her only giving my daughter etnic dances and then we end up fucking, me 'punishing her" for doing that. fortunately theres other guys here that act out that fantasy better for her.

all i can say is watch one of her videos and hear her shrill, loud voice, then look at her and imagine all that in heat.
people that think sex workers take the easy way out are dead wrong.

What's your peepee size? Include girth

What's a hook-up that you regret doing? Maybe it made you feel sad afterwards.

Do you always cum?

Do you always use protection?

Here's another

That's a pretty lame fantasy. Thanks for sharing, user.

is it honey bobo

if so that's disgusting

post your profile page maybe someone will hire you lol

6 inches , girth 5
well my regret would always be abby
they expect you too, several times even per client
yes, always

i know right? i feel greasy each time i had to perform for her

lol no i would never fuck honey booboo, theres also an age issue there and i doubt she could handle the ride

>former cop and used to work security for another show

Steve Wilkos?

thats the one, yes

I'd plow the shit out of Kathy Griffin for free, much less for money. That crazy ginger cunt is definitely fuckable.

>i'm not looking to starfuck though. not particularly.

don't you think that most people near A-list status don't have to pay for it. They can just find hangers-on who will do them for free.

when they hire sex workers theres less of a chance that anybody will talk, specially if its a more expensive club

I'd be covered in high class hookers from japan

Do you fuck dudes too?

yes, most of us do

Do you consider yourself bi or do you only fuck dudes for money?

I'd still fuck Madonna nowadays tbh

I've always had a weird fetish to be a giglo for old celebrities because they crave young flesh that badly tbh

for me its only for the money, but i wouldn't mind anyone thinking or saying i was bi

what's the nastiest, most depraved thing you had to do for a client?

and the most depraved thing you heard another people do for a client?

me personally i never liked S&M, i don't like doing it and i don't do sub

the nastiest thing i ever heard a guy do was golden showers / scat. i wouldn't be up for that either, and hope i never have to

>the nastiest thing i ever heard a guy do was golden showers

mind letting us know what celebs those were with?

also tbh that is WAY less depraved than I was expecting from Hollywood.

there seems to be a slight miscommunication, me personally i only have one C-list celebrity

and the golden shower from what i heard wasn't with any celebrity