Let's see how racist y'all are

Let's see how racist y'all are.
Let's put y'all in a zombie apocalypse mkay?

>You have one white friend and one black friend.
>You're looting an old building for supplies and suddenly a group of zombies burst through the windows.

>you take out most of them but two are still "alive"

>One of the zombies grab your white friend and one the black friend.
>the black friend is closer than the white friend.

>You may only save one. The one you do not save will be eaten.

So who do you save?

save the black one because he's probably better at killing stuff
but then again black people always die in horror movies

Kek, true

save who ever the better friend is

i choose my white friend cuz we've been friends for over 15 years now while i've only met Jamal 2 months ago before all of this shit started.
jamal completely understands my situation and nods at me with a tear in his eye while i stand there desperately trying to choose. i save my friend Chris and we flee the place while hearing Jamal yelling at the zombies.
"CHOKE ON IT!" he screams... clearly in a lot of agony but we keep running.

we'll never forget Jamal... and despite me knowing him only for such a short amount of time, i know he was a great person that didn't deserve to die in such a horrible way.

Dubs betray you - you're the racist

Probably the black dude since he'd probably have a fitter chance of survival than a white dude. Plus, If we run into an urban black tribe, my black friend could help me live as one of their slaves and serve my black overlords by being a translator to other white tribes by translating Ebonics to English.

that got really weird towards the end

The correct answer is both as I take a step to either my left or right before firing the killing shot through the skull of one zombie and the bullet passes through to the second zombie's throat.

>translator to other white tribes by translating Ebonics to English.

kek

>"nothing personell kid" from the distance

why would a zombie die from being shot in the throat, assuming the bullet doesn't sever the brain stem?

>You have one white friend and one black friend.
> and one black friend.
> black friend.

save the black and celebrate our survival by sucking his bbc all day

Trick question, I wouldn't ever have a black friend, so I'd save the white friend because he'd be the only one in the scenario.

call me edgy, but i don't care for race, age, gender or religion, as long as the person is not an asshole or tries to play the race card, convert me to their god, be weird about being gay or hetero and whatnot.
I'll save the younger, the better friend, or whichever save gets more distance for me.
or, if womans, whichever i like more. maybe we need to restart humanity ;)

>friend

assuming circonstances only allow me to save one people, i'll probably save the one i have more bound with, like anybody would, without their skin color being of any significance.

Somehow you question is rigged, you are asking us to make a choice on the base of an irrelevant information.

You know the black homie got his bag full of ribs, watermelon, 40's, bud and backwoods - obvious choice. Besides, I'm in no real danger, so I need the black homie for later if SHTF.

> one black friend.
>looting

zombie apocalypse or standard tuesday?

Which one wears a red shirt? Whoever it is, he becomes zombie food, per rules of redshirts on away missions.

Leave them both while I escape with their share of the loot, obviously. They shouldn't have been caught anyway.

Not to mention there's a chance that in attempting you save them, I could potentially be attacked, and I have mere seconds to act before they are killed.

The best chance I have for survival is to take Jamal and Cody's loot and run. That way not only do I have enough food for 3 people while there's only one of me, but I have whatever ammo I was carrying for them, and I can loot by myself without having to worry about dead weight slowing me down, making noise, or getting caught and me having to save their stupid asses. If I see zed I can just fucking run.