So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

First of all there gas on the sun not lava retard

nerve gas?

>I've been thinking.
Well there's your first problem.

Plasma I think.

Yeah sure

Sun lava flows freely on the surface during the day and cools at night. The dark side of the sun has many lava continents that have formed since the beginning of time 2017 years ago

You watch too many movies bro the energy on earth can't be compared to energy on the sun.

the less energy the sun uses can be used by the moon to be brighter, no worries.

the sun is so hot that everything turn bright-yellow, even the outside of lava.

Think about that: if the sun was made of ice, it will be still 1.000.000 grades hot and the same ice will turn bright-yellow

Moonlight comes from the sun

no, MOONlight comes from the MOON
if it came from the sun it would be called SUNlight

OP please stop posting this shit

stop reposting this shillfag robot from mars.

LEAVE THAT BAIT NORMIES

Fail troll is fail

It would be dark until the moon passed by the sun. The moon would reheat the sun's lava and the cycle would repeat.

Why are you guys more retared then OP?

The light that comes from the Moon is a reflection from the Sun there for moonlight is sunlight

you are retarded

Same thing that happens when I cum in your mom's ass.

Everyone screams and it fades to black.

So you're saying Jesus started this?

lava crust on the sun would cause the heat inside the sun to charge up until the heat busts open the shell, causing meteorites to blast all the planets
that's where all the moons came from, and that's what killed the dinosaurs

You obviously didn't taked no history. Striaght in your facts

Yeah. Moonlight instead sun. Great ideal. But the Gas in the sun ist refilled by comets. ... Did U ever read a book¿?

The sun ist a burning Rock größter than the Peloponnes

hey, there's a first time for everyone.

The sun is wandering beyond earth in the night ...

Sun and moon are great lights in a tree

Typical German

Moonlight is sun's light reflecting off the moon,

the sun keeps itself hot through nuclear fusion,and there is no lava on the sun

You are the retarded one here,research for 3 minutes would show you that you're wrong...

HAHAHA!!!

Yeah sure, the sun randomly generates nuclear explosions without nukes and the flashes travel all the fucking way across space to the moon.

Sure dude, moonlight is actually sunlight and the moon is invisible.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

solar plasma is quite very different from lava on earth, also the sun Works with nuclear fision to keep hidrogen to helium

Then how come we can't see the moon at daytime?

You can,when the sky is not cloudy

>I've been thinking
Don't bother trying to do that anymore

i literally see the moon right now at 7pm in summer, UK.

you can. quite often, in fact.

its just usually not bright enough to notice. in the same way that you dont notice the light from a candle in the daytime, compared to in the night.

>lava on the sun

Prove it!