Where can i find the best computer chair?, mine is bad

where can i find the best computer chair?, mine is bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFALUdKREg4
relaxtheback.com/lifeform-memory-foam-office-chair.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OfficeMax. They got some cheap ones there

amazonbasics

I don't care much about a price tag, I work from home, so I'll be sitting in it over 8 hours a day, I looking for the best thing i can find, for comfort.

Needforseat (Germany for Europe, NeedforseatUSA for America)

Just get anything with lumbar support and doesn't feel like shit to sit in.

that's the thing, the 2 last chairs i got from stores, i sat in, and were comfortable, 400-500$ chairs, all had lumbar support, and after few hours comfort is gone.

You fuck, you gonna look at needforseat or not. Ungrateful bastard

I am

not OP but im going to check it out

Also interested

Herman Miller Mirra 2 is incredibly highly rated. Not actually my personal choice, but having used one at work for a while, can vouch for the quality.

OP here, look at the video, they destroy two chairs for comparisons:
youtube.com/watch?v=yFALUdKREg4

This shit happens to all computer chairs that aren't luxury office chairs. They use a certain type of psuedo leather on them. It starts to fall apart when it comes in contact with water. When you get your next one, keep all liquids, including your sweaty ass, free from it.

I've looked at herman miller, seems exageratedly overpriced, and i already work on an overpriced peice of shit mac.

you mean I should stop fucking your mother on my chair?

All good seats will end up in a similar price range.

I'd check out steelcase as well, they do some fucking awesome chairs. Some of my colleagues use the Think chair with the headrest.

looking now

This.

I have one from their "Office Comfort" line of chairs for two years now.
It still looks like new and it's very comfortable.
12 Hours sitting in it on some days is no problem.

Fucking chair thread. Fuck you.

you dont
the best chair finds you

no one made you come here, suck it.

>and after few hours comfort is gone.
Not sure about online, but in-store Office Depot has ratings on how many hours/day the chair is meant to be used.

They say even if you work out regularly, sitting in a chair for 8+ hours a day is terrible for your body and increases your chance of a heart attack or stroke. Check out a standing desk, fam.

no

I too need a new chair
This fucking chair is garbage

Forgot pic

At least consider a sit-stand.

You deserve better than that, senpai.

relaxtheback.com/lifeform-memory-foam-office-chair.html

Found your next chair, OP...

Herman Miller Aueron. Got a used one from a used office furniture store. They go for ~$900 new, but a good used one will be about $400. Completely worth it. Would highyl recommend trying before buying. The store I went to had about 30 of em, and I went through 4 bad ones before I found one that was in perfect condition.

where do they sell these?

i think you used it too much, i like getting new things, you keep it.

Herman Miller makes is the Mercedes Benz of office furniture, it's a good thing you don't care about price, because their stuff is expensive.

Also, if you order one, chances are some part of it would have had my hands on it, because that's who I work for.

>there are fatasses who actually sit for 8 hours a day

do they trash chairs that are returned?

no, 18 hrs

i'm not fat, but i have over 8 hours of photo editing and designs to make daily.