Democracy

>Democracy

>Two people with a combined IQ of 90 have more say than one person with an IQ of 175

When are Amerifats going to realize how retarded this system is?

Republican white trash are the saviors of the US because the middle and upper class are voting leftist bullshit that ruins everything it touches.

Yeah but the people with a combined iq of 90 are easily manipulated by the guy with 175

You are welcome

KEKEKEKEK I doubt the majority of Trump's followers would have an IQ of 90 with all their scores combined. Right-wing idiots are the ban of the country and have been forever. Get over it. Progression will still happen. Fuck your 1950s racist nationalists fantasy world.

>Yeah but the people with a combined iq of 90 are easily manipulated by the guy with 175

That's the problem...

I support Trump. I'm not American and my IQ is 132.

>This is a fishing pole. He just threw it into the water.jpg

> Not understanding constitutional republic

Your example probes America's point
We don't live in a democracy if we did killary would be president

Thank God for our republic and the god emperor trump

>two scoops
>two genders
>two terms
stop being mad shillary lost the election

Sure you do precious.

100% of Hillary voters voted for Hillary...

Yes, I do.

>two scoops
Cause you a fattie
>two genders
Who cares jesus fag
>two terms
If you think that you know jack shit about the backlash he is receiving from life long Republicans and Independents. The nationalist movement is dead, so is he. Get over it.
>stop being mad shillary lost the election
Who cares you side picking faggot? If someone is only concerned with their team 'winning' instead of policies they should be fucking shot, like most trumptards and hillbots.

If the one with 175 isn't able to convince the two 90s, he obviously doesn't deserve to win: see also Donald Trump, the idiot with 90 who became potus.

>When are Amerifats going to realize how retarded this system is?
When your fucking retarded ass figures out the US in not a democracy you stupid, retarded foreigner. Maybe try worrying about your own problems instead of our. Fuck off

But you quantify the success of a society by how many people it serves not how well it serves the most intelligent people. Plus 90 IQ guys are as capable of revolution and murder as 175 IQ guys, best to keep as many people as happy as possible regardless of their capabilities.

I'm sure you didn't see the video of libtards who were asked whether or not they agreed with some actions that Trump did. Most of them were against it, only to have it be revealed that it was in fact Obama who did these things. It's hilarious how confused they became, if the guy was upfront about how Obama did it they would be in favour. Liberals are some of the most retarded people ever.

>and none of them vote anyway so it means jack all

>Plus 90 IQ guys are as capable of revolution and murder as 175 IQ guys, best to keep as many people as happy as possible regardless of their capabilities.

>Let's kiss stupid people's asses so they don't turn psychotic

This isn't me because I'm not low IQ or particularly impoverished but if you live a difficult life where you're not of a disposition to be particularly intelligent, your parents are drug abusers, your siblings are in jail, you're not attractive or particularly likeable and there's little to no economic activity around you and you feel the need to act violent and lash out at existence I do not consider that behavior unreasonable or psychotic; it's reasonable. You're trapped in your own personal hell with no way out, crying for help and your fellow human beings deride you, I'd want to kill you too. Men have fought wars and died for less.

At what point do we stop making excuses? Helen Keller was blind and deaf, pretty sure she got her pilot's license and flew across the Atlantic

His point is not "Let's kiss stupid people's asses so they don't turn psychotic". His point is that if these people are unhappy and if it's because smart people are keeping them from being happy, then they will riot. And rightfully so in my opinion.

There is a political party that still believes the US is a republic, you know...

Democracy is the worst form of government except for all others that have been tried

The system is only "retarded" as long as we don't fix the problems with our education system.

Also the US is not a Democracy.

the thing is people can talk a lot, but not really say anything.

>What is constitutional republic for a the internet alex

lol america is not a democracy its a representative republic do you ever make sure you know what you're talking about before you run your mouth

>what is an AI having access to all forms of government to make all decisions for us?

How fucking hard is it to wiki forms of government so all of you tampon eating amerifats would understand you do in fact live in a democracy, this is why you are the punching bag of the world you literally dont even understand how your own fucking government works

2x an IQ of 90 equals a combined IQ of 180 which is 5 IQ points above 175.

Of course they have more to say, the math checks out.

I don't believe it's an excuse I believe it's as true a fact as gravity and markets. If you put your golden boot on the throat of the 'low IQ' proletariat they will act irrational and murderous. Rather than saying it's not just or fair accept it as a reality of human nature and accept the fact you have to make allowance for people when it comes to building a society or government. Your personal behaviour and attitude is probably inconsequential.