Whats the deal with Call of Duty?

Whats the deal with Call of Duty?
Who's calling, and what's my duty?
Why does it call every year?

Next time, I think I'll let the machine get it!

Seinfelds standup is soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring

He has a nasty, entitled attitude off set IIRC

How about those politicians in Washington? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Ohhh... ha. Ha. Please stop.

I'm glad I never gave this dirty pig any money, sorry I didn't know how bad he was till later
>never again

But, seriously, folks... Drinking and driving.
What's up with THAT.

Unfunny kike. I have heard he's an ass to fans.

good thread op

yeah it's not made for retards

TY

Funny

>Whats the deal with Call of Duty?
You stupid fucking children keep making your parents buy it.
>Who's calling, and what's my duty?
Figuratively? The governement, and to kill towel heads. Actually? a giant company that knows how to survey it's underage customers perfectly.
>Why does it call every year?
cause you stupid fucking children keep making your parents buy it.

srsly op, only underage virgins play that shit.

kek?

If you think his standup is entertaining then you are the retard. Its trite, lackluster and boring. Larry David was the reason the T.V. show was entertaining and funny. Seinfeld is a bland jackass.

I love the show but I never found his stand up to be funny

Nah you're just retarded bruh.
He literally created the show. IT'S NAMED after him.

Jerry please.

>answering OPs questions as if it wasn't a joke

Smells like faggotry.

What's the deal with airline food?

>it's hilarious because we all hate airline food

Why do people expect comedians to be nice? Comedians are miserable people it's basically a requirement to work in the field. Also what is his obligation to be nice? Ok you liked his show, why does that mean he should suck your dick? I'd rather have a celebrity be real with me than pretend to be nice.

Its not that its expected that they are nice, it is more so that its unexpected that they would be mean. Pic related

Seinfeld was from the very end of a different era of comedy that doesn't play with audiences today. These days expect people like Luis CK to yell cunt and nigger. Seinfeld was part of the johnny Carson era. You had to be tv and family friendly.

I lol'd

Yes but observe that for a really big chunk of the population that blandness is what draws them.
Also Seinfeld predates the edgy humor streak you see today. His time, was after the 70's and 80's with Richard Pryor and George Carlin. His peers all wore blazers and acted like they were yuppies and were vanilla as fuck.

>comedians are miserable

Yes. Woe is the life of Luis CK and his hundreds of millions of dollars. Woe is the life of Dave Chappelle with his hundreds of millions. Woe is life for the person doing something they love, telling jokes.

Think before you speak boy.

No one wants to work with you if you are an unfunny asshole. Sarah Silverman is somewhat funnier she's a sheeny and I've heard she can be mean. Still better than useless Jew Seinfeld.
We should make a celebrity hate thread. Jay Leno is mean to producers and other showpeople. I've heard he's an outright dick. Someone told me Tim Allen is a primadonna, but I'm not sure if I believe it.

Ya because they were always millionaires. A lot of those guys lived in their cars trying to make a living. Jay Leno was homeless when he went to LA.

So what's your point? What do they owe you that you feel they should kiss your ass?

What's the deal with hip hop?
I hear a lot about hips in those songs, but never hops.
I thought the blacks loved malt liquor.

So your logic is that when they started chasing their dreams and were livin rough while they did they had to be unhappy? Again. Think before you speak.

Then why did Robin Williams killed himself?

kill*

Interesting posts, I mean that.

I find that most people who go/went to Juliard are yuuge alcoholics and very cynical

>srsly op, only underage virgins play that shit.
I mean, that's demonstrably false. But whatever makes you feel less insecure.

Well his ex wife, and no coke....i mean those are two reasons right?

I went to the store to buy Starcraft, but I accidentally bought a boat

Didn't read the rest of thread, so not sure if this was a joke, or something else, but in case its not, I'm pretty sure he was diagnosed with Parkinson's, or some other debilitating disease, and thats why he did it, plus the manic depression thing

It was actually a bit on everything being small.

Many get their comedic style, edge, material from past negative life experiences. Hundreds of millions? Just Seinfeld.

Op was just making a joke and you literally just pointed out the obvious.

You know him?

Dude Seinfeld has made it very clear that he's a private person and doesn't appreciate random people running up to him every time he walks out his door. He gets it, you loved the show, thank him by being respectful and not mobbing him.

Escalators can never break. They can only become stairs.

Fuck seinfeld you niggerloving jew motherfucker

>2011
fuck i cant even recognize pasta; too many threads; too many bots