How to sleep with older women?

How to sleep with older women?

Leave the basement. Start chatting up some older women. Go from there.

But them knitting magazines

have a dick. be flirty. that's it.
/thread

CL works sometimes. Posted an ad today, not expecting anything though. Probably bars are your best bet.

Do some research into bars and clubs in your area that attracts an older crowd. Granted, I live in a large city, but in my area, there are many bars that are essentially cougar dens.

Just curios, why do you want to?

go on any dating app, raise age limit search above yours, don't be fuckin slow

Its all genetics. Cougars look for the jock/gym types who have a big dick and are tall.
They arnet looking for closeted sissy fags.

Trust this guy here; he's been rejected enough time by milfs to know from experience.

Bump

I've tried it 3-5 times and it got anything over the span of a year

I live in a college town and don't have anything like that

I was told they have more experience and have never had good sex so I want to see if the memes are true

I already tried that and none were around me

I'm pretty sure it's the young aesthetic 99 percent of the time

I show interest in older women as soon as I meet them. Only problem is they are married or they don't take me seriously. I only attract women up to 5 years older than me.
Posting for women on craigslist doesnt work as far as I know, you just end up with spam bots.

>I'm pretty sure it's the young aesthetic 99 percent of the time

totally agree.
I am a manual laborer, not a sportsman college student. I'm also 5 8 which isnt tall enough to attract thick milfs.
Women look good til they are about 50-55. when I'm that age hopefully i'm still in my prime.

go to a amateur salsa dance concert.
many milfs who wanna feel young and sexy go there

btw I am talking about actually attractive older women. Its easy to fuck older women, but you have to lower your standards and flirt hard.

My mother-in-law is 62. She used to sleep with dudes my age regularly, but has settled down with another younger guy.

It's easy to do, I'm sure. Especially if she is widowed.

Find a bar where the crowd is a little older than you. Ding ding ding

Name op name!!!!

I've been to the rich suburb shopping mall once looking for boots around mid week day and all there was older women.

How do you approach an older woman?

Have a hard cock and let them take charge.
Have a hard cock and take charge of them.
Either way be confident and engaging, they'll find you. It did for me at least.

typically through work, but they are always married.

>Get cougar
>Sleep on the same bed
>???
>Profit

Get a young girl ... and wait.

U guyz are fags. Y wold u want some old used up hag. I only bang 20 year olds.

they let you do anal and give good blow jobs

Awesome blowjobs at that.

Also, some tend to have a very strong pelvic floor if they are true MILF that had been keeping fit and literally milk your cock dry of cum everytime you jam it in.

Get

Go to lounges/upscale or hotel bars, especially if you live in a city,
Or go to a dive bar that attracts older crowds (old irish pubs are the best for this).

>Source: have hooked up with women 40+, most were divorced.

1. If you don't work out, better start working out. Lift heavy, get extra protein in your diet, cut out junk food and ideally dairy too or atleast limit your amount of dairy to lower fat versions such as 1% or skim milk, no ice creams, avoid sugary anything.
2. If you have a female friend, use as wingman at a slightly trashy bar, helps break the ice so they know its cool to go after you.. If not, go with a buddy to a darker, chill club or bar with some kind of decent dance floor. Best case scenario, you drink a little, loosen up, be slightly sexually aggressive on the floor and go up to a group of cougars with your friend (there will be at least 1 or 2 groups on the floor). Stand up straight, chest out, shoulders back. The luring part is that you are youthful, have some extra energy and can keep up with her sexual advances without getting tired, just as much as you are allured from her age and experience as an older woman. Hopefully you go home with her, and if you did, chances are shes sexually adventurous enough for a FWB situation (or atleast that is what I have learned). Occasionally they are married or partnered in which case, it was a learning experience and you got laid.
3. Seriously, remember that she wants you to fit the bill as her younger, energetic, sexually wild college kid. Be that. Don't try and act like a dad, they already have older guys after them they could fuck at work, they want youthful. Again, exercise, take care of yourself or you have nothing to offer.

Age.