Rave sluts I know

Rave sluts I know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnpG9PkYv14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the rave sluts you know

would fuck the shit out of the chick on the right

Fuck yeah me too dude

"That is not a rave slut - you should see the rave outfits I see at a rave. That's modest for a rave" - Anonymous raver

She is in the middle

Really tho, these are pretty modest.
However, if she has a slight interest in raves, literally at all, she's a slut to some degree.

Trust me, I have known her for years. She is a slew

Nothing pisses me off more than girls who occasionally pop molly and sometimes snort ket that dress head-to-toe in tye dye and aliens.
Yeah, because you're soooo trippy.
Fucking women.

I'm a true psychonaught so I know exactly what you mean

>2017
>implying gender

USA rave scene seems like pure cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnpG9PkYv14

>true psychonaut
>is judging other people based on their looks

yeah, you have truely explored your inner self.

Kek is left name Karissa?

>2017
>implying genders aren't the norm
unless you are a hermaphrodite you're just a boy or a girl. which is dependent on your genitals not your perception

It is.
Imagine a bunch of guys 19-25 rolling way too hard trying to hook up with a bunch of 14-18 year old girls who are puddled out on ketamine.
Almost EVERY rave I've been to with the one exception of a rave in Arizona.

Different user buy a psychonaut isn't JUST about exploring your inner self. That may be YOUR reason but it doesn't seem like his and is *certainly* not mine, for what its worth.

Those aren't raves, those are are EDM festivals. Not the same thing. Raves are thrown in abandoned spaces, not put on a stage in hopes that Deadmau5 shows up. Pfft. Kids these days. Nice sloots tho.

Gender is based on sex which is based on chromosomes. Y for males and X for females. Unless there's a new chromosome to denote a new sex which would denote a new gender then you're out of luck.

Yy xy xx?

Lol yep! I remember 2 buddies rented a warehouse because their parents were rich. Our entire extended group would go there on Fridays, impromptu raves etc.
Me and another friend went halves on 6000 whippers, sold nearly all of them, then some weird guy nobody invited stole the dispenser. We think

Nice...!

fuck raves hippie acid psybient/psydub jam/glitch/funk parties are where its at
keep it super psy or groovy and its great. mainline edm and their crowds are fucking gay af