Utlimate superhero battle

Utlimate superhero battle.
Who would win?

My bet goes on Robocop because he comes equipped with a gun and also has a human brain so he can out think and use tactics that a pure robot can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLjlnoAT_ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My bet on Terminator. Almost destroyed it keeps on moving whereas Robocop stays on his back like a turtle.
And Robocop is very slow ... like a turtle again.

Robocop is a turtle.

Turtle would be turtleminated.

hands down the terminator.
OP is obviously baiting.

Terminator would get himself appointed as a corporate officer of OCP, preventing robocop from attacking him.

Terminator just go back in time and kill baby robocop.

Well, I think this is a draw so lets just leave it at that.

I would say Terminator. And even when Robocop may beat the Machine. There is still Skynet. Skynet would corrupt the programing of Robocop and viola, new problem on the stage

>Terminators destroyed the known world.
>Robocop kept his day job
Gee I wonder.

phrase often spoken by someone about to lose

There's already a game about this. Robocop Vs. The Terminator. You should play it. It's for SNES.

Who wins

It would depend on what model terminator.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLjlnoAT_ns

Case closed. Thread over.

I'd go with Terminator. Robocop has the speed and mobility of an animatronic Abraham Lincoln, and is bound by the laws of the United States

R2-D209

You play as Robocop, so...Robocop.

Terminator is not a robot, it is a cyborg. it's brain is still human as well. That is one of the reasons the machine save certain humans is for their brains.

asdf

Have you even watched Terminator??

Face punch/shot and the cop is gone ....

Raises some good points:

More destructive arsenal. Only thing that Terminator has is the plasma rifle from the future, but Robocop has been shot by plasma rifles before and been fine.

> Robocop has fallen from a skyscraper onto a gas line that exploded and was fine - Terminator was blown up by a home made pipe bomb
> Robocop pushed a huge bomb into a building that exploded and he was fine - Terminator died from a similar explosion in T2 when you see the future
> Robocop stopped and reversed a 3000psi hydraulic press - Terminator died from it in T1

So yeah, OP is 100% right.

All terminator has to do is call Murphy a fag and show him a picture of his kids and he will break down crying because he's still human emotion.

Except for there are thousands of terminators and only one robocop, and according to this link, robocop can hardly defeat one t800

I've never beaten the game, so technically The Terminator won too.