Don't do anything when you're hungry, not even be hungry

>don't do anything when you're hungry, not even be hungry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptA39Awo0FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>season 2
How pleb do you have to be to have considered watching season 2?
How much more of a pleb if you actually watched every episode completely?

Ever hear the saying "once bitten, twice shy"? Well neither have I Ray, and I got a sweet tooth for the bad guys today and I'm chomping at the bit to settle the score today. Caspere knew this.

season 1 - plebcore
season 2 - purekino

Back to plebbit, filth.

Liars & cheats are what make the world go round. It's the honest ones Ray. The honest ones can't be trusted. Claspers knew this

There's a million ways to skin a cat, Ray. But I only got two hands.

Hey, Ray. You ever heard the saying "if ifs and buts were crackers and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas"? Well, I fucking celebrate Hanukkah... and I got a nut allergy. I also hate crackers, Ray.

I can't even trust my own men anymore Ray. It's a dog-eat-dog world in Vinci, so you had best order some fucking chinese food. Caspere knew this.

It's the little things that get you Ray. You might be sitting thinking you are the smartest guy in the room but then a little slip makes everyone realize that your face has the value of a poker chip. I've put all in Ray but I got no aces up my sleeves, I'm wearing a vest.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, Ray, only I got a flat and I'm drunk at the wheel. What's my brand, Ray, and are you gonna tailgate me? Caspere did.

3 episodes into season 1

Is it just rust being an edgy athiest throughout the whole series? Its fucking cringey and it feels so scripted out, i dont believe anything he is trying to convey and you can feel every single word is written down on a piece of paper

You're built like a tank, Ray. A fuckin' fish tank. My father always said I was a fish out of water. I'm saying I want to be inside you, Ray. Caspere knew this.

season 2 > season 1

My father always said like was like a box of chocolates, Ray. You never know what you're gonna get. Me? I look at the fuckin' box. It tells you what kind of chocolates are in there. My father was a fuckin' idiot.

bait

Bait.

Not those, the uh uh uh the Nikes. The fucking Lebrons or whatever.

10/10s

6/10 but next best in thread so far

Serious question

Will get better tbqh senpai. I thought he was over the top at first too. He will develop.

I've got a lot of skeletons in my closet, Ray, just like you. My ghosts follow me wherever I go, and not all of them are friendly. Casper knew this.

season 2 is the thinking mans season

What an unimaginitive little joke you've come up with

They say 'all's well that ends well'. Well I've never taken a sip of that well water. I ain't even been thirsty.

Thanks fambulance, ill continue to watch

at least he's trying to do more than just act bitchy

Ugh, not you again. Come on... You have to go back eventually.

Agree.

Shit on em?

They say never to order steak well done Ray, never well done, HOWEVER

>How much more of a pleb if you actually watched every episode completely?

As opposed to judging a piece without seeing the whole thing? Now that's pleb.

Shut up.

Quick, post your S3 detectives and the title song

>John Hawkes
>Stacy Martin

>youtube.com/watch?v=ptA39Awo0FE

I really like you user